Be still my beating heart (if I had a dollar for every time I uttered such a phrase on here!). Seriously guys how gloriously wonderful are these booties by
Emilio Pucci? A real work of art if you ask me; decadently bohemian slash gypsy magnificence with a touch of that all important rock 'n' roll. These babies will cost you an arm and leg but hey pieces of exceptional quality and real value usually do. I'm envisioning these beauties paired with a little black something adorned in lace - quite possibly sheer, maybe a dose of leather for good measure and of course
the pièce de résistance a dark pout.
I'll be praying and chanting to the shoe Gods for these, but you can make them yours right
here.
xoxo
WOW love those shoes!
ReplyDeleteCandice | Beauty Candy Loves
xoxo
Esos botines son para morir de amor!! Voy a echar un vistazo a la tienda!! Q http://adribohocloset.blogs.elle.es/vamos-por-ahi-a
DeleteThey look awesome. I would never have guessed that they are Pucci.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shoes :) .Keep In touch dear..hugs
ReplyDeleterampdiary / My art Blog / Beauty and fashion Blog
a piece of art!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.com/
Stunning booties
ReplyDeleteI think "piece of art" is the correct description! Such a statement, they would be incredible to wear! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue
They'd be like a dream! Like walking on glittering and embellished clouds (though, a lot more painful than gossamer!)
DeleteWow those shoes are perfect! Those booties would definitely make an outfit stand out in a crowd! And I think that they would look amazing with the pieces you styled them together with!
ReplyDeletewww.callmemaddie.com
Thanks Maddie xx
DeleteB still my dear heart!!! Gosh those are just boots, they are heavenly made!!
ReplyDelete<3
DeleteOMG, you're killing me with those boots! Happy week, dear! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLuxury Haven
increíbles, enamorada de las botas!!!
ReplyDeleteestamos de sorteo, te espero en
www.lessismoreblog.com
lovely shoes :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.carmy1978.com
They are absolutely stunning! x
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness these boots are amazing! How good I can save the money though as I can't buy them 'cause they would kill me xD
ReplyDeletexx
THESE BOOTIES ARE A WORK OF ART!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com
You have absolutely right, it's work of art! I would wear it with little black dress and biker jacket!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty.blogspot.com
Love it! xx
DeleteAmaing shoes :O
ReplyDeleteAutumn in Neverland
Ohh this pair is wonderful! I want it on my feet!
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
Bloglovin
Instagram
Omg these booties truly are art. You'd be a fool to think otherwise. Wish I could wear them without breaking my bank account. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯
ReplyDeleteAmen sister! xx
DeleteI need those booties on my wardrobe now! Drooling... ! xx
ReplyDeleteFashion | Travel | Food
Jo from http://www.Styleat30.com
You can find me on Facebook for more regular updates:
https://www.facebook.com/StyleAt30
those heels are amazing!!
ReplyDelete<3 it takes 2 to fashion
ps. We really like your blog, would you like to follow each other?
I totally want those too!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fabulous are those booties?! Definitely drool worthy!
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com
So gorgeous! Thanks for sharing Sonia!
ReplyDelete♥XO♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com
Oh I love them too! Been seeing them all over Vogue and Harpers!
ReplyDeletexx
June Wants It All
My heart skipped a bit! They are a real masterpiece!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Now I covet them too! How amazing anf gorgeous they are! I imagine them in the same way, in a total black with something lace or leather; of course a berry/rouge noir pout would be the flawless complement to them. Now, I can only daydreaming, I had a heart attack when I checked the price!XD Hugs Sonia, have a great week! xo
ReplyDeleteAhahaha I had one too Lilli! xx
DeleteWow.... the coolest booties ever!!!! I want them in My wardrobe!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Yes! Me too Paola! Me too! xx
DeleteNow Pucci sure knows his game, I love those booties. Would pair them with some distressed neutral jeans and a light top. Aaaaah, Santa, drop them at my place this xmas, pleeassseee!
ReplyDeletexx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Oh yeah, they know their shit G! Maybe we can go halvies - just have to airmail them every other weekend LOL! xx
DeleteOh I'm very much with you on these, they're so stunning, striking and just drop dead gorgeous. Practical? Not so much.. but that's irrelevant! ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
x
have a good day :*
ReplyDeletehttp://www.carmy1978.com
A piece of art indeed
ReplyDeleteThose shoes!!! No word describes it better than decadent! Well, thank you, thank you very much... I'm now off to bed yearning for these shoes! Xx
ReplyDeleteShaqinah // Shoes & Roses
Shoes of the gods! Stupid mortality (but actually $) getting in the way of me and these gems.
ReplyDeletexo
Michaela
http://michaelajeanblog.com
Ahahaha curse mortality! *shakes fist in air*
DeleteOMG these shoes are fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are seriously stunning! Definitely a closet lust!
ReplyDeletexx Cara
www.carascliche.com
Oh em gee, who would ever say nor to these beauties booties. The all leather black are going to rock with these pieces of art:).
ReplyDeletexxoo Happy week Sonia.
http://www.attraction2fashion.com
OMG, these jewelry booties are gorgeous. The only thing I don't like about them is that I can't shop them.
ReplyDeleteJasmine x
For a Real Woman - Instagram - Bloglovin
Yes, that has to be the only negative at play here Jasmine. Curse my bank balance! xx
DeleteOh MY those boots! I die! And love the side faux hawk, when I grow may hair out I will have to try this. PS: Yep it seems people who cut hair really well become successful quickly and then expensive, a double edged sword.
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Whyyyyyy am I not independently wealthy so I can't have these babies in my closet?! Great find, lady.
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
I feel your pain Ashley. Gah, how I feel it xx
DeleteWe say "it will cost a kidney" lol They´re absolutely amazing!! art!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Fashion Avenue
http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/
Hehehe more than a kidney with this pair Adriana xx
DeleteWOW!!! Amazing
ReplyDeleteFOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
I saw shoes like this before and just couldn't think of a reason I to justify the purchase...perhaps I should go bCK
ReplyDeletePixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |
Perhaps... ;o)
DeleteWaaw nice boots !
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionpanda.be
www.thefashionpanda.be
Those shoes are actually drool worthy....................... WOW Sonia! I adore them!! I wouldn't care if they costed me an arm and a leg... I love them!!!
ReplyDeletewww.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com
I know, if only my bank balance shared the same sentiments Jade! xx
Deletestunning
ReplyDeletewww.mrsnoone.it
kiss
Fantastic boots, they look amazing! <3
ReplyDeleteI have a new post up today, and I would love to know your thoughts:
http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/
x
AMAZINGGGGG ! :D
ReplyDeletesaralookbook.blogspot.com
So awesome! Nice post.
ReplyDeleteps; I'm now following you on GFC and bloglovin. I hope you can follow me there too (if you haven't yet). Thank you! xx
Garcondaily.com - Mens Fashion and Lifestyle Blog.
Thank you xx
DeleteLove those booties!! Amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! these are amazing!!! please can we switch seasons? it's so cold here, I am wishing for summer so bad again! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com
ReplyDeleteDEAL Gigi. DEAL!
DeleteThose shoes are super super cool!
ReplyDeleteMade in Mauve
wahhhhh i want those shoes like now please:)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.islandchic77.com/
wow.. magnificent shoes!!
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
Oh my! These babies are beautiful. I love intricate patterns, and your choice is perfect.
ReplyDeletexo,
Tania
http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/
in love with them...
ReplyDeletewww.distrito-m.com
Definitely a great pair of boots to make a statement in :) xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous booties!
ReplyDeleteLIKE BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON BLOGLOVIN
Beautiful!♥
ReplyDeletexo
http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adelinas-Choice/255152961324843?fref=ts
Oh my... A piece of art indeed! I'm in love...
ReplyDeleteBella Pummarola
These shoes are so hot! I want a pair
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend dear!
xx Cissy
www.idreamofbunnies.com
they're a work of art indeed sonia! if these ever came into my possession they'd be displayed in a glass case...
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
You know what, they'd actually also make a really quirky centrepiece on a commode or something. Next to something framed and floral xx
DeleteAmazing shoes, dear!
ReplyDeletexx
I don't even wanna open the link to see how much they cost or I'll start crying over my empty wallet.
ReplyDeleteThey are amazing to say the least!
Oh, I know, I know. It's best you don't then and just appreciate from afar as I do xx
DeleteOh my god - I am in love with these shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLayla xx
www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
www.youtube.com/user/sprinklesofstyle
I actually quite like those booties!
ReplyDeletethey are a little bit too much but in a good way!
Omg these shoes are amazing!
ReplyDeleteBaci,
Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi
Sonia, that's a stunning pair of boots! Would love to have them!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend, sweetie! xoxo
Luxury Haven
Oh my.. I feel like those shoes should be in a museum somewhere! So incredible stunning! I'd be so scared to wear them, I wouldn't want a single dirt on it.. they look too beautiful to be worn and stomped on. hehe. Great find Sonia! Such a work of art indeed :)
ReplyDeleteTake care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
You make a great point. I think I'd be too fearful of taking them out too xx
Deletethese booties are merveillous *-* love them!! xx ilaria
ReplyDeleteFall Winter 2014/15 fashion trends
Beyond beautiful!
ReplyDeleteKisses from Miami,
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com
*Drooling* They're sooo pretty!! If only a) I could afford them b) walk in them without fear of tripping every few seconds.
ReplyDeleteMili
OMG! I love them!!! I just wish they would have a smaller heel :(
ReplyDeletexoxo
Novelstyle
These boots are so so amazing!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669
Ahahaha! Love! Let me know when you find it then xx
ReplyDeleteThose boots are amazing!!! I am officially in love!
ReplyDeleteCoco xx
http://mllecoconath.com