Dotted clutch by Clare Vivier
Etre necklace by House of Harlow 1960
Mila ring set by Gorjana
Cascading petal short by Free People
Domenica - Trama Listra heels by Schutz
The seasons are definitely a-changing. And I'm not quite ready to part ways with our winter just yet. Then again I never am. And the influx of wintery goodness seeping into online stores certainly does not help my winter woes. In particular Isabel Marant's new range of plaids, sequins and wooly everythings. So many pieces are just calling my name, begging me to come snuggle with them and oh how I want to indulge in their fantasies. I mean that Milroy coat virtually has my name written all over it, pleading me to tour with him. New York perhaps or Paris, first class accompanied with Louis and copious amounts of naughty champagne.
What are your thoughts on these new season trends? Loving or loathing anything? Speak now or forever hold your peace.
xoxo

Can I be wearing all of this right now?! LOVE every single piece!
ReplyDeletexx Cara
www.carascliche.com
Those shorties are adorable!
ReplyDeletewww.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle
Yes, I can see my name over it and, since the cold season is approaching over here, I want definitely grab that jacket right now!:) How cool and stylish it is! Im into plaid trend as well, Id like to buy a coat in this pattern, is effortless classy and so irresistible!:) Have a lovely Wed Sonia, hugs! xo
ReplyDeleteI could completely see you rocking this coat L! xx
Deleteun look ideal.Un besazo
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thedesire.es/
I love the shoes *_*
ReplyDeletekiss
www.theladycracy.it
in love with your selections!
ReplyDeletehave a good day
WWW.LESSISMOREBLOG.COM
I would totally wear this outfit - I especially
ReplyDeletelove those amazing shorts. :)
dearmisscoco.blogspot.de
Beautiful selection the love the jacket and I agree I 'm not ready for season change.
ReplyDeleteOooh, I like that clutch! And that is such a pretty little tartan coat too! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not ready to say goodbye to all my scarves yet - but the weather certainly is, haha!
Away From The Blue
Urgh, tell me about it. Grrrr xx
Deletenice picks you have here!
ReplyDeletereally like the shoes :)
Nice!!!
ReplyDeletexx
http://www.trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com/
That clutch and necklace are both calling my name ;p
ReplyDeleteHehehehe! xx
DeleteLove love all your picks! xx
ReplyDeleteErica
www.eggcanvas.me
love the heels and shorts!! so stylish!!
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
Awesome sharing, Sonia! My pick goes to the heels! Sorry, been so busy haven't had time to come by & I'll be flying off again next week. xoxo
ReplyDeleteLuxury Haven
Awww well thank you for stopping by regardless then Shirley xx
DeleteI love the changing of seasons - everyone gets so excited about the clothing and weather etc. I am just loving wearing summer dresses again :)
ReplyDeletewww.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com
such a beautful collection. the high heels are amazing
ReplyDeleteThe heels are my favourite!
ReplyDeleteUn look perfecto.
ReplyDeleteMe encantan los shorts y las sandalias <3
Besazos.
http://mypersonalkloset.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/el-armario-de-marikilla-purple-stripes.html
If there is one item that stands out, it's the jacket! I would love to try it on to see what it looks like on me. :)
ReplyDeleteThat jacket is seriously everything Anouk xx
DeleteLove all this Items
ReplyDeleteBut the Jacket is way beyond beautiful :)
Fabulous post darling
xoxo
http://stunningchic.com/
nice selection :)
ReplyDeleteCarmy1978.com
Absolutely love that coat!! Such a great find! And those shoes!!!
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
upbeatsoles.blogspot.com
Love your sense of fashion! nice pieces
ReplyDeleteKisses from Miami,
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com
Thanks Borka xx
DeleteAmazing jacket and sandals!!!
ReplyDeleteXO
Jeanne
http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com
The clutch is gorgeous, great post!
ReplyDelete99 OUTFITS
This is it, my wardrobe is right there on your post Sonia:). The plaid, the stripe. The favorite trend of a season so far to me are shoes, I just felt in love with so many style - they reminds me of when I was a child of my mom and aunt's wardrobe:). You're so right, we love wearing black, not just only slim us down, but much of power to wear to walk through of a hardest day. Hope all is well:).
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend Sonia:). xoxox.
http;//www.attraction2fashion.com
Hehehe I know I want to rip everything out of my monitor Tanya. And good point on the black, it does give you strength and magical powers! ;o)
DeleteLove it!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/
Wow.... the coolest plaid jacket ever!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy friday doll!!!
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Love those sandals!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeletexo, Amy Ann
http://www.thearnoldsblogalot.com/2014/10/fall-photos-outfit-planning.html
Great picks! and that coat is just the cutest! Love it!
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com
These heels are absolutely gorgeous! However over here it's boots and socks time :P
ReplyDeletexx
really lovely combination especially like the coat!
ReplyDeleteit takes 2 to fashion
ps. We really like your blog, would you like to follow each other?
such a beautiful shorts!!
ReplyDeleteAly's Book ☮♥
Can I just have everything? I really like those shorts- they are so beautiful and porcelain like! <3
ReplyDeletewww.callmemaddie.com
:op
DeleteYou are not ready to part out with winter and there where I live is autumn now so I can't stand thought about winter, which come soon. This set is gorgeous, I adore jacket, shoes and clutch!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty.blogspot.com
We should swap then eh?! xx
Deletebellissimo!!
ReplyDeleteIsoardi Torino a/w 2014-15
Love so much this!!! xx ilaria
ReplyDeleteIsoardi Torino a/w 2014-15
cooool*.*
ReplyDeleteDo you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC
Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI'll be waiting for me with a new post: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/10/a-dip-back-e-se-e-vero-che-la-moda-gira.html#more let me know what do you think, and if you like follow me, I follow you!
I'm on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catwalks-Roar-by-Debora-Micucci/664630293606092?ref=hl and INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/micuccidebora gladly reciprocate the visit! See you soon :*
Wow! They are lovely
ReplyDeletexx
www.JuneWantsItAll.com
That jacket is so beauitful! I love the cute little details on it :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Novelstyle
Great selection! Love the top and shoes!
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
Bloglovin
Instagram
I love that plaid jacket, it looks so cozy! :)
ReplyDeleteBella Pummarola
love!
ReplyDeletexx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com
Love all of them but sadly Singapore's weather does not encourage me to wear them :/
ReplyDeleteJESSTHEGRRL
Yep, Melbourne's weather is becoming increasingly difficult too. Grrr xx
DeleteI love the shorties!! http://adribohocloset.blogs.elle.es/vestido-fiesta-free-people/
ReplyDeletelove the all :)
ReplyDeleteCarmy1978.com
wow loved this set! sexy yet elegant :)
ReplyDeleteOh my all these pieces are great but the shoes Oh La La!! I love the change of seasons and love fall and do not mind winter really at least not until the very end.
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com
it's conflicting looking at FW trends while i'm sweating it out at my desk. haha! for Europe perhaps? ;) I do love the tank and shorts combo, something I think I'll be wearing a lot of soon! x
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
Isn't it?! No matter where you turn there's woolies and stuff but outside paints a different picture. But Europe? I like your thinking Steph xx
Deleteawesome jacket! so beautiful. great post
ReplyDeletexx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
(IG: @TheStardustBohemian)
Wow fantastic collage, I love everything in it-- especially that fantastic Milroy jacket! The fit and the print look amazing, especially when it looks so cozy. Too bad it's incredibly out of my price range... Maybe I'll get lucky and find something similar in much cheaper price zone. Also adore those heels-- sad that I wouldn't be able to wear something like that much any more since it's getting cold again here in Vancouver. I was interested in what you were saying about Australia, I really want to visit there some day because I have relatives and friends living over there (in Sydney and in Perth). While Vancouver is gorgeous with its mountains, I still hear that Australia (and also New Zealand is another on my list) is amazingly stunning!
ReplyDeleteP.S. May I ask how you made your collage? It's so well-done and I've been trying to find better ways to make those...
Have a wonderful week dear!
xx Debbie
www.whatdoffydoes.com
It is the most incredible jacket and sadly a little out of mine to D. I hope you can find something similar and if you do be sure to holla my way too! ;o) And wow you have family over here?! That's incredible, I hope you find your way down under one day. It's funny when I look out my window I don't see anything special and I know a few other people feel the same way, but when outsiders come here for a visit they see it in a different light. Probably a case of not appreciating where you live and stuff but still always interesting to hear others reactions xx
DeleteSoo Fabulous <3 Love the pair up <3
ReplyDeletexoxo Chaicy - New Post up - Style.. A Pastiche!
SAP on Facebook
Free People Clothing is so dreamy! I am in love with the shorts. Also adoring the rings. One trend that I can't seem to want to try is the overall dress,pants, shorts, skirts. I don't know what it is about that trend that just does not draw me in. Oh well :))
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Tania
http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/
Free People have to most amazing stuff, and those shorts, completely dreamy! xx
DeleteLove all your picks! Plaid is one of my faves for fall/winter. This Milroy coat is so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteJasmine x
For a Real Woman - Instagram - Bloglovin
oh my god that milroy coat is so gorgeous! i want one too!
ReplyDeletexx Janelle
Styles & Prints
the shoes are so nice!
ReplyDeletewww.agoprime.it
Beatiful selection <3
ReplyDeleteLena
http://skinnycature.com/2014/10/28/fit-while-on-travel/
great assembly pf products...i really liked the black clutch
ReplyDeletekeep in touch
www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in
Loving everything, but especially lusting after those shorts! They are so dreamy!
ReplyDeletexo
Michaela
http://michaelajeanblog.com
They are! And they're pretty reasonably priced at that! xx
DeleteGive me alllll the Isabel Marant. That jacket is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Ahahahaha! ALL THE ISABEL MARANT!!!!
DeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove the sandal/heels and shorts.
http://momsturf.blogspot.com
A nice post !!.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pperlenoirstyle.com
The gold bracelets are really awesome! Love the sandals too! Just perfect selection! Great job Sonia!
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
Bloglovin
Instagram
Great selection dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com
Holy crap! Those shoes are serious. Great post. FYI: Last week to win a pair of sunglasses for yourself and a friend.
ReplyDeleteEye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/120-minutes
Thank you! xx
DeleteEverything in this set is so classy Sonia! Hope you are having a fabulous week darling!!
ReplyDeleteBaci,
Coco et La vie en rose by Valeria Arizzi
Thank you Coco xx
DeleteVery beautiful!! i love it
ReplyDeletewww.livelove-polly.com
The shorts are really nice! Lovely picks :)
ReplyDeletex vonyll
http://pinupgalore.blogspot.fr
Such an amazing outfit collage! Have an awesome day.
ReplyDeleteKenny,
LATEST POST: couponrani.com review
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @kennydaily
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK
Love this look!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/
oh, thats such a cute outfit :-) really original combination
ReplyDeleteLovely picks! Those shorts are my favorite!!
ReplyDeleteOh everything looks gorgeous, the clutch, shoes and jewellery are all beautiful!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLayla xx
www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
I love that coat! It is amazing!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669
So many nice pieces!! I Love all them!!
ReplyDeleteThe shorts are so lovely <3
www.nissimendes.ch
Great rings. I am the opposite I can let go from winter so easily. Counting down the days I get to go to Mexico during xmas for 10 days all I can think of it is sun, summer, and drinks bye bye winter x
ReplyDeletethose raffia sandals are divine!! Thank you for sharing with us such a stylish edit!
ReplyDeleteSuch a romantic, dreamy post Sonia!
ReplyDeleteBaci,
Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi