It's that time of year again, Fashion FASHUN week. And this time a unicorn has seemingly barfed up a sophisticated palette of wonderful rainbow tones and prints. A most contrasting vibe to the usual black on more black uniforms of yesteryears. Colour has well an truly invaded this concrete jungle and I'm kind of digging it. And in particular found myself drawn towards the humble and ever faithful accessory. Be it on a wrist or held in a pair of well manicured hands or feet, fashionistas are cementing their marks with statement accoutrements. Big bold and beautiful, go hard or go home with a dash of the occasional interlocking "C's". Have any favorite looks? Let me know down below. (Hey! That rhymes!)
So what's your take on FASHUN week so far?
-Sxx
![]() |
| via Refinery29, PopSugar, Elle |












I looove these pictures!!! You make me dream :)
ReplyDeleteKisses from Milan babe
www.laragazzadellafactory.com
New York is the best for street style !
ReplyDeleteKisses
MY BEST SUMMER OUTFITS
www.angelswearheels.com
Some great street style outfits! Some really interesting statement accessories too! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue
I've noticed the same, bold and statement accessories in a wide range of colors all around the streets, even though I have to add the outfits are simpler and minimalistic than the usual ones. And I like the fact the attention is focused on the details as it has to be a winning look :) Oh well, I have many favs, I choose the 6th photo and the eye clutch, to die for!:) Many kisses Sonia, hope ur week is going well! xo
ReplyDeleteAwesome street style very chic.
ReplyDeletehttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
A lot of inspiration... great post Sonia!!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses my fashion friend, happy wed!
Expressyourself
My Facebook
I really like these styles, especially second and last looks belong to my favorites!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty.blogspot.com
LOVE the color everywhere! I think it's so fun :)
ReplyDeleteChelsea
Chowing Down by the Bay
Instagram
Twitter
Great looks; the pink Chanel bag is just sooo gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteAhhh isn't it! xx
DeleteSo amazing pictures!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashiionistah.blogspot.dk/
I've just seen the most gorgeous sandals I have ever seen in my life!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Amazing photos!
ReplyDeleteSTYLE VANITY
I know Fashion Week is fun, even if you are there as photog. I had a great time snapping pix.
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com
I really did love your shots too! xx
DeleteI've never been to a fashion week or NY but I can see how unbelievably stylish it is there! Your photos are stunning!
ReplyDeleteStreet style is my favorite!! Wish I could have gone to NYFW just to see all these amazing looks off the runway!
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
upbeatsoles.blogspot.com
I love these pictures, they're so inspiring and gorgeous! I lov estreet style and i can't wait for fall!!
ReplyDeletenatalie
www.maralmuse.com
Such an inspiration!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/
i like the last one :)
ReplyDeletekisses
Carmy1978.com
These street style pics are incredible- I want to go to NY during fashion week someday. It would be so much fun!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
Urgh, tell me about it. Maybe I'll find you there next year eh?! xx
DeleteThe street style shoots are a part of FW I truly adore!
ReplyDeleteFabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???
The street style was so amazing. Had so much fun getting to attend this year. Loved seeing the cool jackets (even though I could have never worn one in our heat).
ReplyDeletexoxo Aimee
http://bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com/
I forget about that icky humid heat. I have no idea how they did it then xx
DeleteI really enjoyed these streetstyle pics !
ReplyDeleteWould be so nice if you vote for me for the awards and win a 500 euro voucher ! Thank you !
www.thefashionpanda.be
www.thefashionpanda.be
My guilty please is to drool over the awesome accessories carried by these fashionistas during NYFW! Their shoes and handbags are just drool worthy don't you think? Often better than the shows themselves haha :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha I might have to agree with you on this one xx
DeleteFantastic roundup! Caroline de Maigret always seems to look impossibly chic no matter what she wears.
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
Love all of these shoes - beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteLizzie's Daily Blog
The second leather look down is so edgy and stylish, although the furry-backed sandals are also so unusual! There's nothing I dislike from your selections! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
- I follow back on Bloglovin' -
x
I have a confession to make: I spent at least 30 mins looking through NYFW street style pictures for inspiration while at work today (off Refinery29)! I am attending Vancouver's Fashion Week (which is like a speck in comparison to New York) next week so I was trying to glean some inspo from those fashionistas! My fav trends were the fringe (which I used to abhor but now am kinda digging-- shows how easily swayed I am), thicker maxi skirts with slits, and white-and-black combos. Then I went to my closest fav store and did some serious shopping (it was pay day)... And yes indeed, I've been getting great sales lately but only on summer items that I won't be able to wear for very long :(
ReplyDeletexx Debbie
www.whatdoffydoes.com
Oooh lucky you. I can't wait to watch your coverage of it on Insta. Vancouver may not be NYC but at least you'll be able to attend shows and view awesome designs without the insane palaver that comes with NFW! Fashion week is not just about street style after all! xx
DeleteLovely inspo! I love the leather set!
ReplyDeleteXO
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr
amazing <3
ReplyDeleteAmazing inspirational stuff!!!!! Love ;) xxx ilaria
ReplyDeleteClothes stolen from mom's closet. Sassari and palms
Amazing inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThe Fashion Heels
Facebook
Twitter
Wonderful collection of street-style outfits! Happy weekend, sweetie! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLuxury Haven
Great inspiration.
ReplyDeleteWardrobe Quarry
Mimco Earrings Giveaway
So inspiring! I just love fashion week street style photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/
What a great photos! Love that mini Chanel bag! So cute!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend!
XO, Melissa
Amazing Photos!!! Kiss
ReplyDeleteAnna
http://www.justfashionable.com/2014/09/benessere-tutto-cio-che-c-da-sapere-per.html#gpluscomments
Impressive I absolutely love each and every one of these photos
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics!! Reallly love them! Xx
ReplyDeletehttp://betweenmyclothes.blogspot.com
Everything is so cute. It seems affortless, i particulary love the b&w outfits.
ReplyDeleteXxx
Mari
www.ilovegreeninspiration.com
You chose quite some good photos... wait or are these taken by you? The photos are very well taken with rich vibrant colours. It is too difficult to choose which is my favourite. I love the understated class of the 4th photo from the back. Not quite summer style but well ready into autumn. Did I see songofstyle up there? Looks like her though I can't be sure.
ReplyDeleteJo
Jo's Jumbled Jardinière
No Jo, sadly I wasn't at NYFW. Maybe next time though. I'd love to take some of my own though and yes that is Song of Style with the ice cream van! One of my fav shots of her in Zimmermann, an Aussie designer no less! xx
DeleteI love seeing street style during NYFW too! The white and black looks are amazing!
ReplyDeleteRaindrops of Sapphire
Yay it's Fashun week again!! They all look amazing and every time I see these FW streetstyles I feel totally "underdressed" (that's not even a word or?) Well I love Aimee! She definitely my favorite. Have a happy Sunday Sonia!!!
ReplyDeleteMine too. That was one of the best shots captured in my opinion Mira xx
DeleteAwesome! I love them all. Hope you have a fun new week!
ReplyDeletePS: I am now following you on bloglovin, I hope you can follow me too if you haven't yet. Thanks!
Kenny,
WHAT KENNY HEARTS
INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK
Awww thank you K xx
DeleteSuch a gorgeous post - love all the outfits and colours, gorgeous!! :)
ReplyDeleteLayla xx
www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
Love these photos! Great inspiration!
ReplyDeletenotjessfashion.com
Hi! Thanks for the note. The magazine is Dazed & Confused, and not I-D. Made a hasty mistake and it has been corrected. Just so you don't pick up the wrong editorial and wonder what happened! And have nice week!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, thank you! xx
Deleteso much fashion inspiration - lovely to save this photos and put them in my fashion scrap book! thx for sharing!
ReplyDeletenew follower =]
http://mystery-girl007.blogspot.com
This is one amazing post!
ReplyDeleteLove how you have supported with a brilliant visual story . just fab !
www.curiouscomponents.com
Wow, looks great!
ReplyDeletewww.yliarvostettua.com
This is some serious inspiration porn. You really have an eye for fashion girl.
ReplyDeletexxx,
Froso M.
Style Nirvana
http://stylenirvana.blogspot.gr/
Inspiration porn! Ha! Love that! xx
DeleteGorgeous street style photos. I love those colored details!
ReplyDeleteJules x
Gorgeous clicks
ReplyDeleteStay in touch!
Sandy Sandhu
Amazing post and loved the inspiring street style fashion! Cool <3
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week ahead :)
Charu
http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
Amazing Selection! Great Work :)
ReplyDeletekisses
Wow, amazing photos, all of them are so stylish, I see here many great inspirations! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/
great looks.. love the first black outfit
ReplyDeleteWant, scratch that, NEED all of these looks!
ReplyDeletexx Cara
www.carascliche.com
:op
DeleteLove this post Sonia! I'm so envious of so many of these looks. hehe. The jackets, denim and leather are all pieces I'd love to have in my wardrobe. Great selections and I love the one with the NY ice-cream truck in the back.
ReplyDeletexoDale
www.savvyspice.com
I hear ya Dale. I need so many of these pieces, especially the accessories in my wardrobe pronto! xx
DeleteI am obsessed with the fashion week street style!! Great pictures!!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Shirley
TrueHonestFashion
So stylish!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/
Beautiful pictures
ReplyDeleteLove all this looks
Specially the all white Suit :)
Fabulous post darling
xoxo
http://stunningchic.com/
Fabulous stylings.
ReplyDeleteLove street-style fashion.
Love it♥
that's what I love about fashion week – the huge amount of inspirations
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.comb
Amen to that! xx
DeleteOh gosh how cute is that little pink Chanel bag?!
ReplyDeleteI know right! xx
DeleteStreet style is the best! Love seeing so many unique fashion style, it really shows individuality and diversity.. and that's how fashion is meant to be. :) That little pink Chanel bag is way too adorable!
ReplyDeleteTake care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
They are awesome I've loved them all
ReplyDeleteMelange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita
Preciosas inspiraciones....
ReplyDeletehttp://purpurinarebelde.blogspot.com.es/
Amazing! I'd love to be in New York for fashion week, the street style is just as great to see as the shows :) xx
ReplyDeleteMe too. Can you imagine being up close and personal with all that fabulousness? xx
DeleteThese are great inspirations! So many beautiful styles. Love it.
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other?
http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com
I'm so in love with these looks!x
ReplyDeleteThe beach, pretty polka dot ruffle bikini
Oh wow - some really stunning fashion pics here love!
ReplyDeleteI have MISSED youuuuuu xxxx
www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com
Nawwww, I've missed you too Jade, so bloody much! xx
DeleteLove them all, dear! I'm following you now at G+, Pinterest, BlogLovin & Twitter (blackswan) & would love to have you follow me too :)
ReplyDeleteLuxury Haven
Thank you Shirley xx
DeleteSo many inspiring looks!!! Those cutout pants are amazing!! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thestylishbipolar.com
Love those street style from new york! <3
ReplyDeleteXxX
www.wendyvansoest.com
Wonderful outfits!
ReplyDeleteit takes 2 to fashion
WOW!!!!! Awesome pictures!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteWWW.LIAKW.COM
Happy Wednesday Sonia. Hope you're having a great time. I'm looking forward to see your new post :D
ReplyDeletexx
loved so much many looks!
ReplyDeleteCALL US WHATEVER
New Post: FAVORITE PIECES
xo,
-Anita
Great inspiration! Saw some of my faves for this season! Thanks for putting those pictures together :)))
ReplyDeletehttp://www.vonvogue.com/
New Post: Glen 900
xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada
I'm always impressed with the passion that people put into their outfits. It's amazing to see how they express themselves throughout fashion!
ReplyDeletesweet pictures, nice street style.. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteAwww maybe one day you'll get to visit Tanya! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is INSANE.. there's so much to admire and appreciate! The fluffy sandals are adorable, the pink Chanel rucksack is super sweet and don't even get me started on the total-leather look shown in the second photo.. wow!!
ReplyDeletehttp://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
- I follow back on Bloglovin' -
x
This is very interesting post with pretty good pictures
ReplyDeleteYou should do more posts like this :)
www.curiouscomponents.com
so lovely
ReplyDeletevisit my blog @ http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/
my new post
http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/09/mohair-oversize-cardigan.html
Thank you Ira xx
ReplyDelete