I've got such a soft spot for duster style cardigans and coats. And no, not because they remind me of Keanu Reeves in the Matrix but because they're just so comforting. They're big, flouncy and give off a feel of royalty as you traipse about and it billows and cascades like a scene from a Disney movie. They're total fame whores - show stoppers if you will, that stand out amongst it's cropped and regular waist length comrades. They do tend to be impractical at times but perfect for those rainy Sunday morns. Those morns were you curl up in your favourite nook with a warm cup of tea and a great book for company, all while looking out onto treetops of pines from some lush forest you happen to reside within. Though in my part of the world such a place is ever out of reach and my window bares scenes from my neighbours overgrown yard, still duster's like these can transport you anywhere.
Like magic.
Shop the fairytale
here.
xoxo
NEED that sweater!!!!!
ReplyDeletexx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com
I love duster style cardigans. I agree that they're super comfortable and cozy.
ReplyDeleteJenn
A Petite Treat
That looks mighty comfy. I wonder how that would look on me though. Since I'm pretty sure that model is at least half a foot taller than me lol.
ReplyDelete♥ Gita @ mimiandchichi.com
I like them too!
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia! I soon checked out the Asos site and I fell in love with it too! I need one too, I think I have one but not that long, very sophisticated and dreamy indeed!:) Have a great week! xo
ReplyDeleteThat does look like a very cosy and comfy cardi! :) Perfect for the cooler weather we're having! :) Would be a little tooo long on me though, being a shortie, haha!
ReplyDeleteAway From Blue
I agree with cardigan they soft and look pretty on. Have a great start to the week doll.
ReplyDeletehttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
love the cardigan!
ReplyDeletewww.mrsnoone.it
kiss
That duster looks so rad!! Guess I need one it's raining all the time over here :)
ReplyDeletexx Mira
www.glamdevils.com
Yess, they are so comforting *_* Who cares if they're impractical?
ReplyDeletehttp://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/
I'm a huge fan of duster cardigans. There is nothing like wrapping up in them. Ultimate comfort dressing.
ReplyDeletex Mandi
www.findmeamuse.com
I'm also all over these kind of sweaters, but I still didn't manage to get one :(. I need to, cause they look absolutely fab.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week, S.!
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Love long costs and cardigans! They are so chic! Love this one!!
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com
Am a fan of this look, so relaxing!!! <333
ReplyDeletehttp://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
Same here! I a HUGE fan too.. wore mine last week and got a lot of compliments out of it :) There's something really cool about them..
ReplyDeleteLove the long cardigan
ReplyDeletethat one is nice! i really like the entire outfit.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
Wow.... I love this maxi cardigan!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day Sonia!
love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://rueoh.blogspot.it/
Hi Sonia!! Wish you a happy Tuesday!! Looking forward to see your new post :D
ReplyDeletexx
Simple but very pretty ! Love the long cardigan :)
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionpanda.be
www.thefashionpanda.be
So simple yet chic! Love it!
ReplyDelete<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com
Inspirational Blog! Love it
ReplyDeleteJersey Chase
Me too! I love these for this time of year, they are perfect. I just have found too many I have liked but still looking, this one is great.
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com
Love that cardigan!
ReplyDeletekisses
http://www.milanotime.net
Cool outfit.
ReplyDeleteXx,
Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/
This look is great! =)
ReplyDeletehttp://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
xoxo,
Jess
i love the jeansss!
ReplyDelete-BLOGTHEDREAMS-
HI Sonia!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by :-) This cardigan is amazing - it's a nice eye-catcher!
Rathana xo FabFashionaire.com
What a fabulous cardigan! love this!!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
http://www.hislittlelady.com
That long cardigan looks pretty awesome I don't have a cardigan like that in my closet, but I bet it is very comfortable and even better- very stylish looking!
ReplyDeletewww.callmemaddie.com
I've been seeing duster coats and cardigans around, and they're really starting to grow on me. I LOVE the one you posted here. :)
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
Love this casual outfit!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Oriana
www.stylexis.com
love this look!
ReplyDeleteDuster cardigans are like a STAPLE here for San Francisco women... you'd fit right in!
ReplyDeletexxxo from San Francisco,
-Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com
Instagram:
KimKardashnguyen
Twitter:
@Kardashnguyen
Cardigans like these are my huge love! Maybe not quite as long but still ;)
ReplyDeletexx
Amazing look! Simple but chic.
ReplyDeleteGreets
Anna
http://stil-box.net/
This is such a cool cardigan! Love it :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Novelstyle
love the cardigan and jacket, dear :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/
Everything about this look is flawless!
ReplyDeletexo,
miranda
thechicstreet.com
lovely maxi, basic cardigan! a truly versatile piece that can be paired up with a wide range of outfits!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my latest post on the Blog :)
AL xx
RASSP | MOXHAM CUFF
Twitter • Instagram
This outfit looks like something I need!! So comfy but so cute!
ReplyDeletewww.amemoryofus.blogspot.com
This cardi coat looks so comfy as well as chic, perfect for cooler autumn days. Hope your week is going well :)
ReplyDeleteThis cardigan is really beautiful!!! Kisses,
ReplyDeleteEni
http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
Gorgeous outfits. Fell in love...
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.. XOXO
New post- http://www.yulookgorgeous.com/2014/04/top-10-summer-essentials.html
Much love! :)))
Thanks
Richa
www.yulookgorgeous.com
www.instagram.com/ulukgorgeous
www.facebook.com/ULGINDIA
interesting look! dunno how great that style would look on me being how short I am. love the shoes though and her hair!! thanks for inspiring me Sonia! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com
ReplyDeleteIt's look great..
ReplyDeleteI love your posting and I love too if we can follow each other..
^_^
visit my blog..
Centrum Style
or
mdayomi Bloglovin
http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi
The perfect long trench!! Love it!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669
When I see long black coats, The Matrix is also the first thing that comes into my mind!
ReplyDeleteI love these long thingies too!! I also feel royal while walking around in them. Or like Superman, which is basically royal, right?:)
ReplyDeleteI love these long thingies too! I also feel like a royal while wearing one. Or like Superman which is basically like being royal, right??:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday, sweetie!
xoxo
i'm a fan too. they're essential for air travel for me - doubles as a blanket and also a pillow if you roll it up! i hope you got yourself one x
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
They are the best - so cozy, and elegant, and yet so easy to wear. I can't believe that I donated three of them. What I was thinking? I guess new ones on the way then. :)
ReplyDelete