Ok kids, I need you to put on them thinking caps. Remember that gorgeous lookbook from Fete Champetre I posted a while ago? Well the lovely and incredibly talented Anna from A Tale of Two Shoes created the most amazing illustration from it and honestly I really needed to share it's splendour with you.
Such a talent, make sure you check her blog out.
xoxo
![]() |
| via a tale of two shoes |

Oh, the texture in this illustration. Definitely glad you shared!
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Sabrina
Wow, great talent! Love it.
ReplyDeleteWoww brilliant, I love this illustration!
ReplyDeleteWow, she is really talented, the illustration is outstanding. Kisses Sonia, have a great day! xo
ReplyDeleteIt's really beautiful !
ReplyDeleteShe's very talented
Interesting, I will check.
ReplyDeleteWWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower
fabolous illustration dear
ReplyDeletexoxo
happy day
You know what? Sometimes I get like seriously jealous about people who know how to draw and create such magnificent stuff. I mean I can only draw a cat, well not even a real cat, just the kid's cat (two pointy ears, two eyes) and that's it. Now I'm just gonna keep on looking at that drawing for a while and cry a little.
ReplyDeletexx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Oh, I do remember the lookbook, that was flawless! And her art piece is incredible too, I've always admired and envied people who can really draw. Something like Gita said above, actually.:D I've checked her blog and I love how she specified that her "first love isn't photographing as for most bloggers but drawing". It's true, being a photographer (or better yet trying to be one) does seem to be flavor of the month. Or minute.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely illustration, she is very talented :)
ReplyDeleteAway From Blue
Great art piece love it.
ReplyDeletehttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
Amazing illustration.... she is really talented!!!
ReplyDeleteTnx for visiting!!!!
Kisses darling!!!
I really like her blog and this is amazing!
ReplyDeletethat illustration is so wonderful <3 and thank you so, so much for your last comment, it really made my day xx
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this flattering post and these wonderful comments! They make me blush hihi
ReplyDeletexx
Anna
Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY
A Tale of Two Shoes
The editorial was beautiful, but I think this is even more so! Just gorgeous! I especially love the texture & mix of colours in the hair.
ReplyDeleteAwesome picture!
ReplyDelete♥
www.sugarpopfashion.com
Wow, such a gorgeous picture.
ReplyDeletewww.kindoflovely.com
OOh, really pretty piece It's so edgy and interesting. I wish I had more artistic ability to be able to make something like this. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexox,
anna-lamode.blogspot.com
She sure is an Artist. I really do enjoy so much. xx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.attraction2fashion.com
Very cool!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com
This needs to be framed and hung up on a wall! Great piece of art she made!
ReplyDeletexxxo from San Francisco,
-Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com
Instagram:
KimKardashnguyen
Twitter:
@Kardashnguyen
What can i say? Ohhh... Wowzers!!! Flawless.
ReplyDeletehttp://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
that looks great!
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful day!
http://www.getcarriedaway.net/
I love how artists can bring a vision or an idea to life, be it on paper, canvas or wherever.
ReplyDelete▲_▲ HYENA
xx