Excuse the absence but I've had the unfortunate pleasure of having no internet access since Sunday morning. Yuck? Very. Tortuous? Oh yes. So am only now trying to catch up with the smorgasbord of errands needing my attention. And though I had every intention of knuckling down, I can't help but drown in the splendour of Fashion Week in one of my favourite cities New York. Lots of black with the occasional psychedelic angel shimmering through those black ice clad pavements and snow covered streets. I've fallen smitten more so with blunt, dark hairstyles and the opulence of faux fur coats than anything else this time round.
-Sxx
![]() |
| via w magazine + vogue |










it's been an interesting time for street style huh? the blizzard is definitely pushing some creative bonudaries - love all the layering! and ahhh that double sized zara scarf is haunting meee!
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
Street style is my favorite! Love these pics...and if you're looking for more blunt cut inspiration look no further than Beyonce's recent bleached 'do.
ReplyDeletethesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com
Gorgeous looks, as always :)
ReplyDeletexx
ahhhh so many amazing inspiring outfits! you did a great job collecting these shots into a nice short post, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletex
♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Facebook + Instagram
I almost wish it were cold so I could dress like some of these ladies. Key word: almost. Still, I can admire their top notch senses of style :) Thanks for the share!
ReplyDeleteMili
Lovely inspiring street style pics! :) Makes me wish for cooler weather!
ReplyDeleteAway From Blue
Everybody looks freaking fabulous!!! I mean, it's NY, who doesn't look fab in a city like that?!
ReplyDeletexx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Beautiful coats very inspiring.
ReplyDeletehttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
I am in love with the second look!
ReplyDeletelove your inspiring choices of street style! And thank you so much for your last lovely comment, you are such a sweetheart <3 xoxoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/
Very bold looks! Love the furry coats and jackets.
ReplyDeleteI would love to go to NY just to sit and people watch and see all the awesome street styles! I like the camel on camel, such a great color! I'd love to see the rest of what the woman in the furry white coat is wearing. She looks super chic and posh. I also like the last photo. All black is so classy and I love the woman's sweater : )
ReplyDeletexox,
anna-lamode.blogspot.com
Such a cool post! Love the colorful big coats!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com
Nothing like NY street style. :) Great post!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
I know there is definitely some great street style going on here in NY. And it is still quite in demand.
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com
This is such great collection of photos - you have a real eye for style!
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog. x
oh godness. these photos are great and really an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Definitely loving all of this street style :)
ReplyDeletexo TJ
http://www.hislittlelady.com
Wauw I love the style! So fabulous
ReplyDeleteOh my..... These are some of the most fabulous photos from NYFW this year!! One day eh? We can all hope lol! In the meantime, let's think about our dieting plan so we can get back to our jeans lol
ReplyDeleteNo internet OMG! I love the pictures you chose!!! Amazing!
ReplyDeletex
Nina
http://trendsurvivor.com
Totally love the green fur coat. Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know if you're interested. Check out my blog and outfits on LOOKBOOK
ReplyDeleteLouisa Moje
http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/
Dont you wish we were there!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
x Kirsty
http://geelongfashionista.com
Love this post, so much inspiration!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mursway.com/
What a fashion world!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.attraction2fashion.com
Hi Sonia, Im sorry for the lack of Internet, is so annoying and when happens to me, it makes me mad!:) The street style photos are just so amazing and have to say I like almost all the looks!:) Kisses and have a nice weekend! xo
ReplyDeleteWow these outfits are gorgeous! Great post :)
ReplyDeleteGIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)
Great styles!
ReplyDeleteYou can't compare them to what girls and women wear in Germany :-/
You won't see such styles that often if you don't live in a bigger city.
Yours
zimtkringel.blogspot.de
wonderful styles, so inspiring!
ReplyDeletehappy weekend!
http://www.getcarriedaway.net/
Great selection Sonia!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love street style.. so inspiring!!!!!
Kissssss
Beautiful photos
ReplyDeleteShana-Style
I love fashion week street style, there are always so many inspiring outfit ideas.I enjoyed reading your thoughts on my last post...Good wishes for the weekend!
ReplyDeleteThey all are so cool! Love the jeans on the 2nd pic! Your blog is very nice, what platform are you using?
ReplyDeletesunandsany
That look, that post!!!!, Do you like the Moschino fashion show?
ReplyDeleteWWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower
amazing streetstyle looks!
ReplyDeleteI dont even wanna think if I stay without internet (sad to say it) Lovely selection of streetstyle, it´s so inspiring, for me, even close to art.
ReplyDeleteKisses
Fashion Avenue by Adriana
http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/
Love those jeans in the second picture!
ReplyDeleteWith A City Dream
great style and cool stuff!
ReplyDeleteWWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
So chic! I so love this post. Have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeletexoxo;
Glitter Daily — Beauty Blog
Like GD on Facebook
Follow GD on Bloglovin
Follow GD on Instagram
I love all, amazing!!
ReplyDeletexoxo.
http://christie-herrera.blogspot.com.es/
https://www.facebook.com/christie.l.herrera
http://instagram.com/christieherre
http://www.bloglovin.com/christielherrera
https://twitter.com/CHRISTIEE158
Amazing selection, all of those outfits look fabulous. Those photographs are adorable as well)
ReplyDeleteWish you a great day ahead!
great outfits ! I love the way new yorker dress !
ReplyDeletehttp://www.melolimparfaite.com
I love the big statement coat trend.. I wish it is cold enough here to buy myself a pair! By the way, cool new look, Sonia.. I love it!
ReplyDeleteMrs Jack Of All Trades
Dubai, UAE
www,mjoat.com
Unos looks preciosos guapa! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://llenadetrapillos.blogspot.com.es/
that looks inspire me really! wishing you a great weekend
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia, maybe your internet connection was saying you needed a break! I love your selection of looks!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Coco
Coco et La vie en rose
Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
People watching is good fun particularly during fashion week, or the occasional glimpse of a stylish passer by.
ReplyDelete▲_▲ HYENA
xx
WOW! These are all fab! Thanks for sharing! Keep in touch
ReplyDeletexx
www.JuneWantsItAll.com
Oh the dark green fur/faux looks awesome. Great street styles..
ReplyDeletehttp://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk
Loved this post.. feeling so inspired ! x
ReplyDeletehttp://holaflo.blogspot.com
Hello dear you're following the parades on my blog?
ReplyDeleteWWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower
Oh dear, I have no idea how you've made it so long with no internet! Glad you're back though!
ReplyDeletexxxo from San Francisco,
-Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com
Instagram:
KimKardashnguyen
Twitter:
@Kardashnguyen
I like the occasional psychedelic glimmers too, those are my favorite. But how cool are those cut-out jeans?!?! I've been seeing them everywhere and I actually want to DIY them.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're off to a phenomenal week, babe!!
xoxo
Amazing selection!! Xx
ReplyDeleteNew post: http://betweenmyclothes.blogspot.com
Great street style inspiration! Loving the layered scarves :)
ReplyDelete-Jen
www.vibrantbeautyblog.com
I'm loving these looks especially all the jackets which look so warm during a cold week in NYC. Hope your internet is back to normal. :)
ReplyDeletexoDale
www.savvyspice.com
i want a giant coat! something i can drown myself in when it's winter, on the lines of what miss margaret zhang is wearing here - love her style!
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
That style is so original. The coats are amazing. thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteSo many amazing photos here too, love it
ReplyDeleteKiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/