Givenchy. Seems to be the hot ticket item and a name on everyone's lips, especially the blogger style scene. Everywhere I turn if it's not a colourful, floral print Birkenstock inspired sandal popping up all over my Insta-feed then it's a cacophony of Madonna and graphic print tees as far as the eye can see. I am not the hugest fan of those, mainly for the high neck factor not the actual print itself, which I do kind of adore. But this "Favela" lace tee is on a whole 'notha level. It's semi demure, sporty and fierce despite it's dainty lace everything. It's not so loud and narcissistic, not unless you make it be and I am positive will inspire a train of knock-off designs over the coming year.
Shop the one and only, sex beast right here.
-Sxx

Wowww I really love it!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
I don't usually like this style, but I love it. It's gorgeous in black.
ReplyDeleteJasmine xx For a Real Woman
looks great!
ReplyDeletefollowing you via gfc and bloglovin now. hope you'll follow me, too!
happy day!
http://www.getcarriedaway.net/
IT is super cool, I agree with you, will inspire a lot. Kisses Sonia! xo
ReplyDeleteHello, thanks for the comment. Very nice this shirt and then the black enhances printing more.
ReplyDeleteWWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower
wow, it's cool!! kiss kiss
ReplyDeleteWell this one really is another level! And you can totally make it to not stand out like the others do. I think you gotta get yo hands on this one, siista...! You always have such interesting finds, next time I'll be searching for the IT tee, I'll sure ring you! ;)
ReplyDeletexx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Flawless,lurv it..
ReplyDeletehttp://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
Very cool, I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses Sonia!
I love it to wear with jeans or shorts cool top. Have a great day doll.
ReplyDeletehttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
It looks so rad. I love it. You're right. I'm pretty sure we'll see lots of knock-offs but that's okay. Probably get myself one. Sadly I can't afford the one and only (650€!!) :D
ReplyDeletexx Mira
www.glamdevils.com
I' m really in love for this tee!
ReplyDeleteKisses
NEW POST
www.angelswearheels.com
It's nice, but it's not Givenchy for me… I think it is definitely a crowd pleaser, but would definitely depress Hubert if he saw it. x
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely like it!
ReplyDeleteEnter Queen's Wardrobe giveaway, an d win 5 gift card valued 100e!
Follow me on Cosa Mi Metto???
This tee is amazing! Love it!:)
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty.blogspot.com
I love this tee, need it!
ReplyDeleteXxx
Carolina
www.the-world-c.blogspot.com
Love, so stylish!
ReplyDeleteFede
http://www.thecutielicious.com
The Cutielicious
love this t-shirt, I need one in my wardrobe. So sports luxe!
ReplyDeleteKassie www.styledevoured.com
Love it! The fact that it is lace makes it super cool! :D
ReplyDeletexoxo
Novelstyle
Goodie Bag giveaway!!!
It's so pretty, I bet we'll see it everywhere!!! XO
ReplyDeletehttp://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/
so true ive been seeing it everywhere! they do have some gorgeous pieces! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com
ReplyDeleteGreat pic!
ReplyDeleteSo cool and cute.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.attraction2fashion.com
I've seen it as well and it's pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
wow beautiful my dear!!:)
ReplyDeletewww.borsadimarypoppins.com
That shirt looks pretty cool, I wanted to get a similar sports shirt last summer but it still looks appealing! Also thanks for sharing your wallet experiences with me, so glad there is somebody else who loves a nice big wallet with a coin section and all :D
ReplyDeletexx
Hi dear!
ReplyDeleteThat's great and cool!
xoxo
It looks really cool!
ReplyDeleteStyle Without Limits
Facebook
Looks awesome!!
ReplyDeleteOh this is absolutely fabulous! LOVE!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Ashley
ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com
Love it !
ReplyDeletehttp://www.melolimparfaite.com
such a cool top
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com
I will wear it with jeans, lovely post
ReplyDeleteShana-Style
Oooh, I bet it looks amazing on with the delicate lace! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From Blue
My favourite Givenchy tees were the Bambi ones! xxx
ReplyDeleteLove givenchy!
ReplyDeleteLove Nilu Yuleena,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth BLOG
BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
BLOGLOVIN
OMG ... i love it :) xx
ReplyDeletewww.ambifashion.com
it's pretty!
ReplyDeleteDigging the mash-up of super feminine lace and a sporty graphic/jersey tee. :)
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
It looks really, really cool! I am all for trying to implement more sporty items in my wardrobe! :)
ReplyDeletewww.callmemaddie.com
This is sports luxe perfection . I really appreciate your feedback on my last post...Happy Friday!
ReplyDeletesuch a great piece!
ReplyDeleteI want that shirt! <3
ReplyDeleteThe Dragonfruit Diaries
Thanks for your comment babe, hope to see you again soon xx
ReplyDeletewww.hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com
I love it!!! :):) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es
ReplyDeleteThat´s a cute shirt! sporty but chic at the same time!.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog dear. xo.
www.TheRooftopOnline.Blogspot.com
I need this top in my life!
ReplyDeletexo,
miranda
thechicstreet.com
love this lace tee!
ReplyDeletegivenchy is the best
x
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au/
Beautiful! Wish you a great weekend dear!
ReplyDeleteFASHIONHYPNOTISED
Oooh it's so pretty. The perfect mix of girly and sporty!
ReplyDeleteMili
Thanks so much for your lovely comment, it made my day!
ReplyDeleteCoo, shirt!
Have a great day,
-Kati
Its so pretty! Givenchy has been on fire lately!
ReplyDeleteX. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |
Gorgeous! But you entire blog is super cool!!
ReplyDeleteI'm your new follower! If you would like to check my blog, here my links!
xoxo from Doha
bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
Facebook Page Bonjourchiara
Bloglovin Bonjourchiara
U, yes, I'd get a knock-off of that.:) Mostly because I've just read an article about the Brazilian government trying to prepare for the Olympics so they're trying to clean up favelas in Rio. Noticed, how I used trying twice? I didn't by mistake.:) So, yeah, that's why I want the shirt, because it reminds me of street parties with tons of drugs and guns, loud music and prostitution. Feel free to judge me.:D
ReplyDeleteooh I tried one on yesterday! but instead bought a alice and olivia jacket
ReplyDeletexxx Anna
Ps. I just renewed my blog!
Come take a look
A Tale of Two Shoes
It` s so cute!
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch!
Hope you would join my international giveaway (only a few days left):
http://kaiyoaino.blogspot.ro/2014/01/international-giveaway-dresslily.html
Kaiyo Aino Blog
cool. keep in touch. xo
ReplyDeletehttp://fleuryina.blogspot.de
Love these pics!
ReplyDeleteJasmine xx For a Real Woman
Like that laced fanela (flannel in greek)!
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr