Excuse my absence kids I've been busy of late and with both writers and creative blocks striking yet again I haven't had much to post about. And I'd much rather dazzle you with awesomeness as opposed to something bland and bearing no substance just for the sake of blogging. Hence the lack of brilliance up lately. I strive for quality not lackluster so bear with me and I'll eventually get my shit back together and start shining like the crazy diamond I am. Anyhoo I'm still reeling after JT's epic performance at the VMA's last Monday and have had his albums on a constant repeat since then, especially the song above. What can I say it's my jam and was my saving grace after an awful but liberating breakup many moons ago and I've been playing it errryday endlessly and shamelessly singing out loud to in the car and shower but hey, whatevs. I'mma do what I want!
To those who read my previous style post my apologies. I now realize how little sense it makes. I also realize there's a slight chance that the above makes no sense either. My bad. I told you, not feeling like a wordsmith lately.
Peace.
-Sxx

No worries, that happens to all bloggers. Just write want you want and you'll find your voice/ niche eventually :)
ReplyDeleteWWW.STYLEVANITY.COM
Fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteI have those days too so I just don't post anything (so at least you're posting something!) And I just finished watching the PLL finale and OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
ReplyDeletebeautiful post and images very inspiring and the quote you chose is so me! I watched the PLL last episode too and wasn't too surprised to be honest!
ReplyDeletexo Ilana @ My Modern Vintage
What! How! LOL I never expected that! xx
DeleteI can relate to that! It's ok to take a short break once in a while. Some of my favourite bloggers post only a couple of times a month but it doesn't mean I like them less for it.
ReplyDeleteI would rather have you posting out of inspiration than out of obligation. Also, this collage is really beautiful--do you mind if I post it on tumblr?
ReplyDeleteBrittney
anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com
No go right ahead darling xx
DeleteIt takes a while to work out what you're trying to say. No worries, we all go through this! Aha, just keep it up and when you feel inspired, you're blog and its readers will be waiting for you :)
ReplyDeleteThe Dragonfruit Diaries
it happens, don't worry!!
ReplyDeletebig hug
http://godsavethepink.blogspot.it
And I haven't even seen his performance. Every blogger feels that way sometimes. Don't worry you'll shine bright like a diamond again. Btw the skull cup is too amazing.
ReplyDeletexx Mira
www.glamdevils.com
No worries sonia! It happened to me as well! Have a nice minday!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cultureandtrend.com/
Hi Sonia, you don't ever have to apologize, as fellow blogger, we all understand. I have a creative block on many occasions too. Sometimes its good to take a break a away from blogging and recharge, Happy September Doll!
ReplyDeleteGirl, sing it all out loud! Justin was and will always be the one who makes me act like a friggin teenager! No shame!! :D And you're posts are always, always so good, doesn't matter how frequent they are.
ReplyDeleteSending you one grande hug and lots of kissez!!! :)
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
<3xx
Deletefantastic post!
ReplyDeletehttp://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/
beautiful images!
ReplyDeleteeffortlesslady.blogspot.ca
Don't worry Sonia... yuo will find your "voice" soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely september, my dear!
Sonia, we are with you, sometimes it is good to relax a little..
ReplyDeletea big hun!
ciao
Nicky
I know some time it is hard to stay inspired and come up with ideas some days I am bursting with ideas and other days not so much. Love this collage.
ReplyDeleteAli of
Dressing Ken
Dont worry...u make sense :D
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
xoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
I'm the same - it's much better to post quality stuff less often than to post crap just for the sake of it I think. I hope you find your creative/writing mojo again soon though! :)
ReplyDeleteAs always, awesome images! That underwear one is incredible & the quote is pretty much me to a T!
Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
ReplyDeleteYou can post how often you want as it is your blog - love the quote by the way!
Have a great week,
-Kati
interesting post!no worries
ReplyDeletecheck my latest post if you want too:)
NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog
something happens ^_^
ReplyDeleteHi my dear!
ReplyDeleteI think it is much better quality and post a few times a week than posting anything ...
Kisses Kika / Blog Acessarte
a picture speaks a thousand words? ;) x
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
Amazing pics and cool post!!
ReplyDeletecaughtinvogue.blogspot.com
Shine on, you craaaaazy dia-amond tadadumdumdumduuum.:) I feel ya. I feel like a frigging moron, my brain's a mush and it refuses to cooperate. It refuses to turn on. I don't know whether I need a vacation or a tequila shot to clear up this brain fog. Anyways, I'm going to listen to Pink Floyd all day today thanks to you.
ReplyDelete;)
dont worry i have those sometimes too! You will catch your creativeness again x
ReplyDeletecallmedreamyx.blogspot.com
Those are such cool and powerful pictures! I like the vibe I get from them a lot!
ReplyDeletecallmemaddie.blogspot.com
Nice photos and I love the song!
ReplyDeletexx
http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog
Amazing post <3
ReplyDeleteCome by anytime :)
Your Princess is in Another Castle
xx Sofie
I love this post and I always love your muse post !
ReplyDeleteWrite when you feel like it not because you have to.
"i stay home alone, listen to music and think too much.." = STORY of my weeknights!! hahaha!
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
Don't worry about it, it happens to all of us! It's ok to take a break once in awhile. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the photos you posted, very inspiring. :)
NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
BLOGGER GFC | BLOGLOVIN'
we all have our days.. weeks..
ReplyDeleteGorgeous selection of pictures.
Hang in there girl! I know you are on the brink of something brilliant and genius:)! I'm with you.....always quality over quantity! And I'm still thinking about JT's performance too! That was epic:)!
ReplyDeleteQuality is always more important than quantity. Take you time ♥
ReplyDeleteSometimes we all need a mini break to regroup :)
ReplyDeletehttp://dixielu302.blogspot.com
Yup that sounds like me. Thinking too much
ReplyDeletex. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |
I think everyone has days like that sometimes, but your post did make sense.
ReplyDeleteUnless it only makes sense to you and me and we are the only people that think too much, haha!
Away From The Blue
We can understand you 'cause we've all been there, it makes perfect sense altough it seems it doesn't.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful images ;)
ReplyDeleteI follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com
Ι have been there too so don't you worry. Great collage by the way.
ReplyDeleteMiss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
I love JT and miss his futuresex/ lovesounds days :( What goes around comes back around is one of the best on the album :) Hope you get your spark back soon!
ReplyDeleteMili from call me, Maeby
have a good start of the week!
ReplyDeleteciao
Nicky
Everyone gets writer's block I guess, but I'm very sure you'll get back to writing pretty soon. :)
ReplyDeletexx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com
Haha, you are hilarious. I love reading your posts because you're such a funny witty writer! But yes, I totally understand having creative writers block. Happens to me everyday! But after reading this post, I'd definitely say you've still got the creativeness going! : )
ReplyDeletexox,
anna-lamode.blogspot.com
Wonderful inspiration dear!
ReplyDeleteXO Imke
it's okay my dear! no blog is perfect! HAHA! but at least you learned something. just make it better. God bless! :)
ReplyDeletelavinajampit.blogspot.com
Ooo creative blocks suck!!! But you're doing the right thing - write it out! Even if its crappy just write and write and write until you beat it and find your muse :) xxxx
ReplyDeletewww.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com
Ahhh I know but it's so damn hard to stay motivated! xx
Deletei love the photo of the girl with the two black hearts on her face, i see it all the time and i am just in love with it!
ReplyDeletelindsey louise
hellomrrabbitblog.com
lovely pics and inspiring!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous mood board as always! Love the mix of dark and 'pretty' in this one :)
ReplyDelete~Jacy