-Sxx
18 August 2013
COVET #5
I've always been enamoured with zodiac themed things, particularly in sartorial forms regardless if it's in style or not. I am an Aquarian and damn proud of it! I am also one of 'those people' who are always reading up on their horoscopes like a religion. So you can imagine my delight when I noticed these Charlotte Olympia beauties adorned in my star sign, and though I am not one for solid pale hued shoes, (they just look awful on my fair complexion) being a fiercely loyal Aquarian I automatically adore them, reminding my brain that the grey-blue represents water, like the sea foam in the ocean and it would be like traipsing around in puddles, only drier, much drier.
-Sxx
-Sxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those shoes took my breathe away! They are so glamorous and stunning
ReplyDeletewww.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com
Hi Sonia! Love that collection from Charlotte Olympia too, I am scorpio and would love to get the loafers with my sign too, they are utterly cool! Happy Sunday! Kisses! xo
ReplyDeleteI love this collection, those loafers are to die for!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! Love both!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Bex
Personal Style Blog
Hi Sonia, I love this Charlotte Olympia collection!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy sunday doll!
This is really cool!
ReplyDeletexx
http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog
The shoes look absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeletehttp://ncboodah.blogspot.ca
I love especially the clutches. Mine would be the Scorpio!
ReplyDeleteLove
Coco et La vie en rose
Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
great things :)
ReplyDeletekate&bee
kate&bee on bloglovin’
kate&bee on fb
I´ve heard about the shoes but the clutches look even cooler!
ReplyDeletexx
Hi Sonia, this collection is fantastic,esp the clutches!
ReplyDeleteCiao
Nicky
I am also in love with this collection Sonia!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great weekend!
These are gorgeous and I bet they're right up your alley! So fun + glamorous :)
ReplyDelete~Jacy
gorgeous detail!
ReplyDeletexx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com
These are absolutely unique and a delight, i am also an Aquarian, I really like the water bearing design. Thanks for your fashion input, I hope you have a great & productive week ahead.
ReplyDeletevery delicate !
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Charlotte Olympia! SImply amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://dixielu302.blogspot.com
pretty! love the gold trim. xx. gigi.
ReplyDeleteThis exists?! I LOVE this! Charlotte Olympia has the coolest accessories. And hahah I read horoscopes so often too. At least sometimes they come true :P
ReplyDeleteThey always come true hehehe! ;o)
DeleteLOVE the Gemini ones of those flats. I featured them in one of my music-inspired looks. Super cute!
ReplyDeleteKate from Clear the Way
Sonia!!! You're an Aquarius?!! No wonder I love you! My middle sister is an Aquarius! Your sign is seriously the best! You guys are so funny, fun loving, easy going, good natured people! P.S. My sister is so into horoscopes and astrology too lol! You would look fierce in those shoes! I love the clutch and the flats!
ReplyDeleteHahaha our signs must be besties since I adore you too Rita! xx
DeleteAh! Those are amazing pieces! Love those shoes!
ReplyDeletecallmemaddie.blogspot.com
An amazing collection indeed! love it xoxo ES
ReplyDeletewww.liveyourpassion.gr
Those shoes are really something amazing xxxx
ReplyDeletewww.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com
Love the idea! I will have a look if they have my sign too.
ReplyDeletei wud be proud to own one of these zodiac bedazzles :)) Looks really expensive.
ReplyDeleteHahaha they kind of are Issa! ;o)
Deletesuch cute shoes! would you like to follow each other? let me know! xo
ReplyDeletelouboutinsandlove.blogspot.com
I like so much your blog !
ReplyDeleteThose shoes oh my gosh!!! Love them!
ReplyDeletexx
Ellie
City Brewed
Ah I am an Aquarian too! Yes I have seen these shoes they are hot! Love!
ReplyDeleteAli of
Dressing Ken
Hi dear!
ReplyDeleteHow neat, I am also Aquarian!
This gorgeous set! Loved it!
Kisses Kika / Blog Acessarte
Both the shoes and the clutch are totally swoon worthy! I'm also an Aquarian and proud of it :)
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
I was looking (more like swooning) over these the other day! I'm a virgo and absolutely love the shoes :)
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteThe Dragonfruit Diaries
omg!! so precious!!! love this pair!
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
One of my favourite ever items. I want this set so much WOW
ReplyDeleteHolla my fellow sea creature! Loving those. I'm currently drooling over the ones with pisces in purple, gaaaah! And I still can't get over those Charlotte Olympia kitty slippers. God, send me a package with those two pairs, pwetty please.
ReplyDeletexx
Beautiful shoes! I wish I had those in my closet.
ReplyDeleteHugs & Kisses,
Olivia
Amazing!!!! Love the loafers!!!;)
ReplyDeletehttp://style-squared.blogspot.ca/
https://m.facebook.com/StyleSquaredByZM