Hi, ho another week we go. Seriously this 'time' thing needs to slow the f*** down already. It's just not funny anymore people. July? Seriously? Urgh. It's definitely looking like there will be no miracles here sadly.
Is it just me or does anyone else get incredibly claustrophobic or a case of the 'crazies' at this time of year?
ex oh ex oh.

Lovely collage. I'm having a case of Monday blues too. It can only get better, right?!
ReplyDeletePS: Enter the Cosima Skincare giveaway today: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/07/cosima-organic-skincare-review-and.html
That floral crown is so pretty! (And woah, I think I went to that place before :O) And ooo the glitter shadow looks so glamorous and sparkly :)
ReplyDeletehahaha I actually really really really want time to speed up a bit to maybe end of December when college apps and finals are done :P
Love the first pic. And I know what you mean, this year is flying by x
ReplyDeleteI quote you, time is running too fast!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so with you, where has the time gone?! Half the year is already gone, whatttt
ReplyDeleteMili from call me, Maeby
Great collage! I too am going crazy with all the work load on me...
ReplyDeleteNeha
Let's talk about everything
gorgeous collage I have that exact same one of the model in the furry coat with the ice-cream in front of the Duomo :D
ReplyDeleteYeah, I agree - it's July already?!?! Shitter. That means only 2 months of summer of us left :(. Time really flies, no doubts. I love this collage and all the flowers in the hair, I need to make myself a thing like that!
ReplyDeleteSending tons of love, higz and kissez to the other side of the world :)!
xx
So true ! Everything past so fast ! ....
ReplyDeleteLove this sunglasses ! :x
kisses dear
butterflyeffectbymarina.blogspot.com
Totally agree Sonia......
ReplyDeleteAmazing collage!
Love the pics, especially the first one!
ReplyDeletexx
http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
Gorgeous pictures and collage! Thanks for sharing such a nice post!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy time!
Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.com
love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! ! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other (gfc, bloglovi, ..)! It would be great!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
xoxo Gloria
Oh yea week flies by. Love these inspirationsss..beautiful.
ReplyDeletei love the picture in milan!
ReplyDeletewww.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
Hi Sonia, I feel the same, the year has flashed by way too quickly, I still need to find my bearings, I love that first image in front of the cathedral. Love the glitter shadow. Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment, I am always happy to hear from you :)
ReplyDeletegreat amazing http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/fashion-small-gathering-in-seoul.html
ReplyDeleteI feel exactly the same, it's scary how quickly time seems to be passing lately. To think this time last year I was in Florida, it literally seems like yesterday, not a whole year ago!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos as always, this is really making me want a flower crown, even though they're a bit too girly for me & I feel like they're maybe a little overdone? I still want one though...
Love these photos! Always can rely on your site for great inspiration! xx
ReplyDeletewww.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com
Gorgeous inspiration!
ReplyDeletelove the glitter eye photo and off to go check out that song. they make some great songs thats for sure! their most recent my songs know is my fav! xx. gigi.
ReplyDeleteWow such great pics!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for your nice comment on my blog - I checked immediately your blog with the result: I like it!
I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It´ll be great if you come return to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.
xx from Bavaria, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de
Gorgeous collage of images. I just wish it would slow down as this is the best time of the year!
ReplyDeletexo Mary Jo
Simply amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://dixielu302.blogspot.com
Your site is just beautiful! :) I love all of your colorful photos for summer.
ReplyDeleteJust followed you via GFC! i hope you follow back so we can stay in touch xoxox
Tracy Negoshian giveaway on my blog right now :)
Wow, what gorgeous inspiration!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
YES! You should definitely get tickets! She is SO good live!
ReplyDelete-Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com
Fantastic eye and collage editing as always! That top left photo is to-die-for.
ReplyDelete~Jacy
Such gorgeous inspiration! Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeletecallmemaddie.blogspot.com
Your chance to win in an International Giveaway!
Love, love LOVE the pics!!! Gorgeous!!! Candy for the eyes!!! <3
ReplyDeleteI agree. It needs to slow the fuck down. Now. Its going tooooo QUICKLY!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful selection ^^
ReplyDeletePerfect inspiration for me
New post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
Lovely pics! I cant believe it is july already!
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
I need time to slow down! Loveee these images though.xx
ReplyDeleteBlog | Cocochic △
Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/
I love this post!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionroll.com
Time is definitely going too fast--speeding up! July is the month of crabbiness for me since it's so hot. Yuk!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so inspiring!
ReplyDeleteGiveaway Persunmall <3 SHE WALKS Blog
This summer has gone my so fast!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos :)
~Juniper
i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com
Argh I remember reading somewhere a week ago that that day was officially half way point to the year! Time really flies like an arrow. A dandy collage too. :)
ReplyDelete▲_▲ HYENA
xx
i love that post and i love you blog too :)
ReplyDeletekiss from italy
The Fashion Factory
wow!! beautiful images as ever! :D
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions!
beautiful looks! the model is amazing!
ReplyDeletexx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com
I love that photo collage! :) And I KNOW---how is it already July!? :( ugh! I wish time would slow down too.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Ashley
ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com
I also feel like time is slipping away... (( Great photo collage!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
I also cannot believe that it is already nearly half way through July! Life really IS speeding up!!! The days are just too short these days!?
ReplyDeleteI am off to Zanzibar at month end though so July can hurry up and then August can go in slow motion! hehe don't think I'll ever want to leave! ;)
www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com
It's my b-day in July so I definitely feel the craziness.:D I know it's summer and it's hot, but I really want that orange yeti jacket!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic images!
ReplyDeleteLovely inspiration pics! I wish it was warm and summery and there were lots of daisy flowers here! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From Blue
Great inspo, dear!
ReplyDeletebloglovin.com/blog/3880191
Hi dear!
ReplyDeleteOur, really, the time is flying huh? We're already in July!! If we could slow down time would be great right?
Kisses Kika / Blog Acessarte
You are right, everything is going so fast! Nice pics!
ReplyDeletewww.thebeautifulessence.com
I need that flower crown!
ReplyDeleteXX,
Miranda
That first photo with the orange jacket was taken in Milan!
ReplyDeleteOh it's like unexpectedly seeing my home again and how I miss it...
As always, you have wonderful style Sonia :) xx
The Wildest of Dreams
Let's hold hands and cry togehter. I can't believe we're already in July either. Non the less 2013!!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous pics girl !
ReplyDeleteOh serious gorgeousness that has made me miss Milan
ReplyDeletex. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |
im kind of in love with floral crowns right now!
ReplyDeleteIsabel @ Walk of Fashion
I know exactly what you mean!! Beautiful collage though, I wish I could rock glittery eye-shadow like that!
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos! very inspirational :)
ReplyDeleteNEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
Let's connect at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'
awesome little collage!
ReplyDeletex
♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Facebook + Instagram
Love the inspiration darling. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteMiss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
Hi dear
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
Beautiful photos, so inspiring
Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/
Cool pic! I right click saved ;)
ReplyDeletex Sharday
Shardette Blog
Love these photos! x
ReplyDeleteKaren, sincerelykn.blogspot.ca
Great photos!
ReplyDelete