Feel free to follow me on @soniademacedo it may or may not change your life and help you loose inches off your waist.
Kidding about the last part. Obviously.
ex oh ex oh.
![]() |
| macaron lunch dates // i heart long weekends |
![]() |
| stripes and spikes // playing with false lashes |
![]() |
| the cutest button nose ever // i think i need this in my life |
![]() |
| i'm so predictable // much needed cocktail |
![]() |
| sweet messages of hope with samantha wills // this face. this morning |
![]() |
| hens night details // strolling around melbourne |
![]() |
| newest acquisition. botkier // totes about to break le diet |
![]() |
| coming home to surprises // berry breakfast noms |
![]() |
| macaron mornings // food time |









LOVE the spikey shoes!
ReplyDeleteSpectacular!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly yum , I want macarons.
I feel a craving for Macarons coming on...and shopping for spiky-toed flats.
ReplyDeleteAbi
http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com
twitter and instagram: @BelatedBloomer
yum macarons!!
ReplyDeletecool Insta photos!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
Nice instapics!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day darling!!!!!
I see a nice skull clutch and a gorgeous ring!!
ReplyDeleteNice pics!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
YUM at the macaroons! What flavors did you get?
ReplyDelete-Kim
www.KimKardashnguyen.com
beautiful instagram pics!
ReplyDelete<3
Love your instagrams Sonia and I'm glad I just brushed my teeth because your foodie pics make me sooo hungry. The cocktail too. love your faux lashes, you put them on perfectly. They make such a difference, I have so much fun wearing them.
ReplyDeletexoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com
Hahaha you're way too kind, definitely learning the art of perfecting eyelashes! xx
DeleteOkay I´m really hungry right now. This looks pretty yummy. Love the rad clutch and your doggie. I can´t believe how cute he his. That´s the face I want to see in the morning too <3
ReplyDeletexx
I wanna stuff my face in all those cupcakes! And maccarons! And all the beautiful stuff you bought! Anyhow, you know I'm your biggest Insta-fan ;).
ReplyDeleteex oh ex oh ex oh
<3
Sure do girlfriend! Luv ya right back ma sister from another mother! xxxxxx
Deleteooh jealous...so many pretty and yummy sweets! :)
ReplyDeleteMetallic Paws
amazing studded flats and macarons babe! xx
ReplyDeleteSimply love second pic :)) Hope you are well & have a beautiful week xx
ReplyDelete❤ StylishByNature.com
What a lovely set of images, the macarons and cupcakes look divine, your pup is the cutest and love the leopard sweater.
ReplyDeleteMmmmm, I have still never tasted a macaroon and I really must!
ReplyDelete-Jamie
ChatterBlossom
Ahhhhh I want macaroons!
ReplyDeletexx
Sophisticated Lace
Lovely pictures.
ReplyDeletex http://novidades-para-ti.blogspot.pt/
Awesome pics!! :)
ReplyDeletexo!
Pirate Hart
www.pirathart.com
Lovely pictures! Those cupcakes look delicious! Mine is @Anngelik15
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com
love the pics! I get hungery when I see this. Xya
ReplyDeleteReally great pics!
ReplyDeletehttp://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/
Yummy, yummy food :D
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
great pics! ^^
ReplyDeleteOh my god, those rocky road cupcakes look incredible! I want one right now! Your instagram always makes me super hungry with all the lovely food photos & I love seeing the photos of your pup too, how adorable is that closeup of her face?! :D
ReplyDeleteHehehe I looove that face! xx
DeleteThose macaroons look DELICIOUS!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
These photos made me smile :) and crave for macarons :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Betina
The Boyfriend Project
yumie yumie macarons
ReplyDeletewww.bellaconscience.com
Amazing pics!
ReplyDeleteLove your cute dog!
xoxo
Lovely pictures sweety!
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.donkeycool.blogspot.com
I can't even begin to explain how much I want macaroons right now.
ReplyDeleteSo lovely instamoment ^^
ReplyDeleteI love your shoes ^^
New post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
cute puppy <3
ReplyDeletemacaroons <3
www.classicorcool.com
Great pics! Macarons <3
ReplyDeleteThose macaroons look so pretty and delicious! mm
ReplyDeletecallmemaddie.blogspot.com
So many yummy looking cupcakes, I want them all!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
great photos, love the macarons! :)
ReplyDeletei love your puppy!!! i also declare a big fan of your insta captures :) you honey know perfectly the pleasures of life!
ReplyDeletekisses my friend and sorry again for being late on your posts..
xxxFiC.
Food looks delicious, the dog looks adorable and you have such great accessories!!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Bex
Personal Style Blog
Lovely photos!<3
ReplyDeletexoxo