It was a great night amongst awesome friends and lots of vino, hence all these selfies! I didn't get much of a chance to explore this quaint little town, though driving through a number of areas and architectural landmarks did spike my interest and I will most certainly head back over to check them out in the near future.
Also a quick shout out to blogger extraordinaire Rhianna from The Wildest of Dreams who has entered a fabulous and life changing TOMS giveaway. Please give her a helping hand and vote for her entry. It honestly takes a second to vote and you can easily sign in using either Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts.
-Sxx





Beautiful pictures and you all look lovely!
ReplyDeletePretty pictures
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
New posts
Neon and studs!
www.agasuitcase.com
Beautiful photos sonia! Looks like you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteBest,
Betina
The Boyfriend Project
These photos are awesome! I LOVE how you did your hair and that cake looks so good :) Ooo and your new header looks really cool, I like the font and the splatters.
ReplyDeleteAmazing :x all details look so chic and beautiful :)
ReplyDeletexxx
M.
Lovely Monday !
I have already liked all those snaps on Instagram, but I have to like them again here :D! I have no doubt that this was a lovely wedding and you look so wonderful :).
ReplyDeletexx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
The wedding looks like a beautiful affair, your hair is styled so pretty, love the shade of purple and the wedding cake is stunning.
ReplyDeleteso cool!!kisses
ReplyDeleteLA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER
Nice pics!!!
ReplyDeletewww.trendiing.com
Wedding get together always gives a reason for a bit of bubbly and FUN! Glad you had a blast!
ReplyDeleteGREETINGS FROM DUBAI
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/
Nice!:)
ReplyDeleteAren't weddings sooo fun and romantic?!
ReplyDeleteLovely pics, this looks like a great wedding :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
great picture.. I love the ring!
ReplyDeleteThat wedding cake is so prettyyy and you girls look gorgeous!
ReplyDeletePs: I have my 1st giveaway on my blog, hope you'll drop by :D.
Win a Daniel Welling watch (value $199) on my blog:
www.freshminhtea.com
Looks like you had an awesome time & you looked really beautiful Sonia! How gorgeous is that cake & the decor too?! :)
ReplyDeleteHi my gorgeous friend!
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictures, the cake was beautiful and the decor too! Loved!
Kisses Kika / Blog Acessarte
Awesome pictures , great post .
ReplyDeletexo Meg<3
Meghan Silva's Blog
I love your clutch, so pretty!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
lovely insta pics!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
Love the lavender, purple theme going on. Great pics
ReplyDeleteNice pictures, looks like a beautiful wedding! *_*
ReplyDeletewww.tlnique.blogspot.com
Lovely pictures! I love weddings! The cake looks so delicious! kisses chris
ReplyDeleteWoww it must have been a beautiful wedding, I love the floral details and you look great!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
The wedding cake looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
looks like a fun time girl! nice pics!!
ReplyDeleteI just love attending weddings! And looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
ReplyDeletecallmemaddie.blogspot.com
So sweet moment ^^
ReplyDeleteI love weddings :) You look fabulous and the cake hummmmm
New post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
Everything is so beautiful, love to see Instagram shots.
ReplyDeleteLovely pics and your clutch is FAB :)
ReplyDelete❤ StylishByNature.com
I love weddings! You looked fab!
ReplyDeletexx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash
The wedding looked beautiful with those lilac shades :) lovely cake design and I love your clutch!
ReplyDelete-Che
style-che.blogspot.com
Beautiful photos, the cake is perfection.
ReplyDeleteYOU CAN CALL ME FLANDERS - www.flaviaflanders.com
Beautiful pictures! The wedding looked beautiful :-)
ReplyDeletexo The Daily Fashion Drug
These pics are sooo beautiful! Love the cake and the red clutch :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
Beautiful pics!
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Donkeycool.blogspot.com
nice pics!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/
Beautiful pictures!! Im obsessed with instagram too!!
ReplyDeletexx
Beautiful pictures!! Im obsessed with instagram too!!
ReplyDeletexx
So pretty! I love your clutch and that bouquet is stunning!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
Lovely pictures!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe Fashion Heels
Facebook
Bloglovin
Twitter
Amazing pictures, seems like you guys had lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteGOD bless you!
Al
http://www.apparelnbags.com/adidas-golf/index.htm
The wedding looks lovely and I love your clutch and necklace! So cute.
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
vogueandheels.com
you clutch looks gorgeous dear
ReplyDeleteI have been following your blog for a while now hope you return the love and follow my blog back dear
love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com
Beautiful pictures! I love that red clutch, so cute!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
you look amazing here! love your hair it's so long and sleek. and that cake woah! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteStunning pictures!
ReplyDeleteMonica Harmony's Blog
amazing photos!
ReplyDeletexx
Chicnova giveaway on our blog: http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/chicnova-giveaway.html
OMG, Sonia...love all the photos and you and your BFFs are so cute. Looks like everyone had so much fun and the little town sounds beautiful. The cake is so cool too, I like the design! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletexoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com
You look lovely !
ReplyDeleteLove weddings :)
Looks like you had an amazing time
http://www.olastory.com/
Looks like a fun time. That cake is beautiful!
ReplyDeletereally loving the colour theme at the wedding! I love beautiful purples and white together. love the accessories too :)
ReplyDeleteMetallic Paws
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThe location name sounds fancy too. Beautifully decorated with purple color theme. Very well done.
ReplyDeleteIssa x
Gorgeous photos. I love the lilac dresses!
ReplyDeleteWWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM
thanks for sharing awesome photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.counttofour.com
http://www.counttofour.etsy.com
Amazing pics, gorgeous cake!! Yummyyyy
ReplyDeletekisses
This is such a lovely insta collection. I love the pic with the ring and the bag!!
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
Love this photos!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/rock-star-city-life.html
photies are grea, looks fun! if you get a sec, i would love to hear what you think of my new post!
ReplyDeletegrwat prhttp://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca
cute post. :)
ReplyDeletexo
ola
www.stylesbyola.com
What a pretty wedding! SO pretty :>
ReplyDeletehttp://DownToStars.blogspot.com
Lovely pics, Sonia.
ReplyDeletehttp://lamacedoniademariola.blogspot.com.es/
Love these insta photos! Looks like you had fun :)
ReplyDeleteooo great photos! ill have to check out your instagram!
ReplyDeletex
♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Facebook + Instagram
We love instagram photos! The cake and bouquet are lovely!!
ReplyDeleteKISSES. Have a nice day!
Marina
http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/
Fabulous!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe cake is so adorable!
ReplyDeletexx
http://creepers-and-cats.blogspot.pt/
Nice pics!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteThe place has had an idyllic! You were beautifully accessorized.
ReplyDeleteSoon.
Beautiful pictures!! that clutch is pretty
ReplyDeletexx
Really nice pics:) if you want go to my blog:)
ReplyDeletehttp://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/
Great pictures!!
ReplyDeletepashionality.com
Such a great pics, thanks for sharing with us! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Great pics! Following you now, hope you'll do the same? :-) www.annpiraprez.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete