Vintage finds always have a way of melting my heart, it's their now unique style and design and the story that has encompassed it's entire life. The countless sojourns, the many soirees and the untold people it has come across is ever so thrilling. It's seen much more than most of us could ever dream of in our lifespan. Each wrinkle, crease and mark has a fascinating story behind it and best of all it's literally stood the test of time, remaining sartorially relevant in it's own right. These three lovely ladies belonged to my late aunt Maria and I guess you could say I've somewhat inherited them being her only niece. They too have accompanied me to many a gathering and received an abundance of compliments and admiration. They're utterly precious to me in ways other than it's sartorial brilliance. That said they always end up back safely in her closet when not in use.
Have you guys ever inherited or found that je ne sais quoi that's seized your heart with it's charm and grace?
-Sxx




love them all! so pretty! xoxo
ReplyDeleteEmma <3
Check out our latest post Celebrity Necklace Trends | women designer eyeglasses
Love and want them!
ReplyDeleteHello dear :) nice blog and cute bag! now follow you with pleasure ;) if you want me to go!
ReplyDeletehttp://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/
Kiss Tea.
Ah, I totally agree with you, vintage pieces - they carry something precious with them. It's the story, the patina, the time... Those are lovely, I bet you were a real diva wearing them! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week, dear!
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Wow, this is a really nice trio of clutches and your aunt kept them in perfect condition.
ReplyDeleteohh i love it !
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, sweety.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week,
Nicole
www.nicoleta.me
vintage finds are always thrilling. always a story behind it too you know. and I always wonder what fabulous place the previous owner wore it to etc. :) PS I have a giveaway happening right now! hope you'll enter SO Fresh and So Clean Giveaway
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful, darling!
ReplyDeleteLove these clutches, what great finds!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
love these clutches, black and white are my fave! :)
ReplyDeletexx
gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your comment on my blog :)
ReplyDeletePretty clutches! :)
X Camilla
Lovely clutches! I love them all especially that black and white one.
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
vogueandheels.wordpress.com
Sooo special. Love pieces that can be passed down. The black and white one is def my favorite.
ReplyDeleteWow, these are amazing and these look like they would be a great addition to a bunch of outfits!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Great bags!
ReplyDeleteThese are all gorgeous! The black one is my favourite though, that little flash of patent is so perfect! You're so lucky that she kept them in such good condition & was able to pass them onto you. My mum & gran never kept any of their old clothes or accessories, so I have nothing like this to inherit, it's a shame as looking back at old photos they had some beautiful pieces.
ReplyDeletePS: Hope you get some relief from the heatwave soon! I would happily send you some of our rain & snow if I could! ;)
Love all! Especially the last one!
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.donkeycool.blogspot.com
wow what an amazing purposes, simply loving them
ReplyDeletehope youll like my blog as i love your one!
definitely keep like this and wish you the best. hope we can follow each other to stay in touch!
www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
Sergio,
wow what an amazing purposes, simply loving them
ReplyDeletehope youll like my blog as i love your one!
definitely keep like this and wish you the best. hope we can follow each other to stay in touch!
www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
Sergio,
Great finds! These clutches are beautiful :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
wonderful sweetie .
ReplyDeleteam following you now with GFC , wanna follow me back ? please
N@NY
http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/
Yes I do! My mom kept a lot of clothes and accessories from when she was my age and I love discovering them in her closet and wearing them from time to time. I started wearing her high heels when I could barely walk haha!
ReplyDeleteI love anything vintage and I have some nice vintage purses collected over the years. These are some nice ones, very retro!
ReplyDeleteGREETINGS FROM DUBAI
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/
Tutto meraviglioso
ReplyDeleteUn bacio
http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/
those are absolutely gorgeous as is your writing! so nice that they were passed down too those must mean so much to you. I personally love vintage items. wish I owned a few myself. hopefully I will soon xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove these bags!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionrol.com
You're so lucky to inherit these, they are beautiful classics and will never date or go out of style. beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for your visit and comm. following u now. can u follow me back?
Love the one in black&white
ReplyDeleteYOU CAN CALL ME FLANDERS (blog) - www.flaviaflanders.com
These are beautiful. You are so lucky
ReplyDeleteI totally feel the same way about vintage items! They are all amazing- I especially love that black & white one!
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy, and get free domestic shipping with code FREESHIP
Hey Sonia
ReplyDeletelovely post...thank you for the sweet comment on my blog...I am following your blog hope you return the love and follow me back too
love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com
Hi dear, these are beautiful! My fave is the black one:) I love vintage things, kisses chris
ReplyDeleteWow! Great vintage clutch! Love blush one!
ReplyDeletexoxo
All of your vintage clutches are lovely but the white&black one is amazing :)
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionsparkle.wordpress.com
I love love clutches !
ReplyDeleteKiss
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
Beautiful clutches - how nice that you can borrow them from your aunt! :)
ReplyDeleteAwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au
I love these clutches!
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
Those are all gorgeous! Obsessed! x, kat
ReplyDeleteLove and Ace
great stuff!;)
ReplyDeleteWow! Great pick indeed! They're gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Bex
I love a good vintage find, especially if it's a hand bag you can use for years.
ReplyDeleteXo Inna
Baking in Couture
Hi my dear friend!
ReplyDeleteLook, that these beautiful clutches! And never go out of fashion, as were his beloved aunt and today are super high! I think they are extremely stylish! I loved it!
Thanks for the congratulations on my birthday and thank you also for all your kindness to me!
Kisses Kika / Blog Acessarte
Good blog !
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteFreaky Friday
Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page
Vintage purses is something that i could be watching for hours... they have that "je ne se quoi"
ReplyDeletewow those are so beautiful, it's always so nice to inherit nice things from your loved ones :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.counttofour.com
http://www.counttofour.etsy.com
Love them!
ReplyDeletexoxo
My Blog, Blonde but not least
I love all three of them
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
Hiya, thanks for the visit.
ReplyDeleteThey are all lovely, it's funny that with the palm trees back round it gives it more of a Miami in the 80's vibe hehe.
xoxo
K.
http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.pt/
Oh man! You just reminded me that I never wrote my review post of the op shop challenge. Oops :P
ReplyDeleteI love these clutches!! They're so lovely and you're so right about both the 'standing the test of time' part and about the stories that go with vintage. It always seems to make an accessory or piece of clothing so much more special :)
Hope you're well Sonia! I'm enjoying finally catching up on your blog on this lazy Saturday morning :)
Love from Milan!
Rhi :) xx
The Wildest of Dreams
The black and white vintage love is just uber beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
I also hardly resist the vintage clothing or fashion accessories! These bags are great.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.marcelline-fashiondiary.fr/