A dash of western moody bohemia living to help see you through the rest of the week. Mixing vintage with luxe Giorgio Armani and Dolce & Gabbana finds to create a beautifully ominous photographic editorial that effortlessly escorts one back to the yesteryear's of a Western European traveler. It's also diminishing my embarrassing misconception of a less than elegant life one would lead whilst residing on a farm.
You're welcome.
-Sxx
![]() |
| via fashion gone rogue |









very beautiful..I love the theme/atmosphere in these photos
ReplyDeleteGosh these are brilliant! Love the styling, the model and the all in all atmosphere.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having an awesome day, yo!
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Nice post :)
ReplyDeleteAmazinnngg pics! Looks so classy!
ReplyDeleteVelvet Marina
I love the pictures! They are truly amazing.
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
vogueandheels.wordpress.com
Love this photo!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionroll.com
Loving the laid back atmosphere of this shoot and the edgy bohemian style, really great looks!
ReplyDeleteBEautiful photos!
ReplyDeletexoxo
My Blog, Blonde but not least
Whow ! Amazing pics !
ReplyDeleteNew post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
I am obsessed with you
ReplyDeletethese pictures are so stunning! and the styling too....thanks so much for sharing it! xx gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThese are so whimsical & beautiful, perfect styling too & I just love Martine Manumalo, she has such an interesting face!
ReplyDeleteThis editorial is simply amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
I LOVE this. What a perfect editorial. Every image is perfect.
ReplyDeleteKate from Clear the Way
I love these photographs-they're very haunting yet alluring at the same time. The outfits you're wearing are perfect modern bohemian looks. I love the hat especially!
ReplyDeletexx
Sophisticated Lace
I'm loving these photos so much! Such an amazing editorial...
ReplyDeletehttp://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
Twitter: Sensiblestylist
These photographs are beautiful<33
ReplyDeleteGreat post and thanks for sharing!
livingthrufashion.blogspot.com
Such stunning photographs!
ReplyDeleteAmazing photography !! Love each and every pic here :)
ReplyDelete❤ StylishByNature.com
Whoa mesmerized by these photos!
ReplyDeletecallmemaddie.blogspot.com
Such stunning photographs! I love the styling, the model... the whole concept!
ReplyDeleteAMazing shoot
ReplyDeleteHttp://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com
Coline ♡
this girl is so beautiful . and this shooting is perfect ! :)
ReplyDeletexxx
M.
butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.com
Preciosas fotos. Qué gran OJO detrás del objetivo.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, stunning!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Wow! Amazing pics and gorgeous beauty!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Amazing photos. The last one is my favorite!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
love this editorial, love the vibe of the photos! the model is amazing!
ReplyDeletexx
Amazing photos, pure perfection.
ReplyDeleteYOU CAN CALL ME FLANDERS (blog) - www.flaviaflanders.com
Love these pictures!
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
Amazing images !!
ReplyDeletexo Meg<3
Meghan Silva's Blog
This is stunning! I love the vintage western vibe...kind of Django Unchained almost!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
very cool photos!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
I just adore this editorial. The first pic is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/