
To celebrate the launch of Rock Indigo's new online store and blog they're giving away a fabulous new clutch to one lucky Daring Coco reader! Best of all you get to choose which one you'd like out of the three designs above; the Perfect Date Ruby, Magical Moments, Contemporary Art Deco Clutch!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please make sure you complete the 5 mandatory steps above by 'liking' Rock Indigo and Daring Coco on Facebook and Bloglovin and then leaving a comment on this post with your name and email details. Giveaway begins from Sunday 18th of November and ends Sunday 2nd of December at 11:59pm EST. Please ensure you leave your contact details below so the lucky winner can be notified, the winner will then need to contact Rock Indigo directly through Facebook to claim their prize. This fabulous giveaway is open Internationally y'all so go ahead enter and spread the word!
Good luck lovers,

the clutches are adorable! I love the color combos too! thank you for a great giveaway opportunity :)
ReplyDeleteName: Kei
email: keire.bear@gmail.com
xo
osmiuminlove.blogspot.com
This is such a awesome giveaway!!!! Love the clutches <3
ReplyDeleteThe Closet 365
Gorgeous clutches!
ReplyDeletehttp://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt
hi i'm done with all the mandatory :)
ReplyDeletemy name is febrina utami putri
email : febrinautamiputri@yahoo.com
blog : febrinautami.blogspot.com
I entered! I love their Shabby Chic Blouse!
ReplyDeletexoxo Sarah Beth
caringcowls@live.com
I entered :)
ReplyDeletemy Facebook name is: Mariana Branicio
email: maribranicio@gmail.com
blog: GoingTeen.bloglovin.com
cool giveaway! :)
ReplyDeletexx
smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com
Amazing as always!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
My 300 Follower Giveaway!
What a great giveaway!! I can't participate due to the italian legislation!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
What gorgeous designs. The colours they use are fabulous <3
ReplyDeleteLove from the NaNa girls xoxo
Lovely to discover your blog and many thanks for visiting me.
ReplyDeleteThe clutch bags are fabulous and this is a wonderful giveaway.
Happy week ahead
Hugs
Carolyn
pretty stuff.....If I am not that busy traveling I will definitely join:)
ReplyDeletehave a nice day:)
www.edgymix.com
Great giveaway, i join it!!
ReplyDeletekisses
fabulous giveaway!
ReplyDeletewould you like following each other?
let me know:)
New post on www.stgermain-girl.blogspot.fr
just entered!
ReplyDeletewww.stgermain-girl.blogspot.fr
stgermaingirl.bloh@gmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice giveaway! I love the red one!
ReplyDeleteasilosofyblog@gmail.com
Check my giveaway:
ASILOSOFY GIVEAWAY
pretty :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful clutches :) Love the shapes and colors
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway! Those clutches are amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jolien
I'm in, beautiful things to giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMarina Ortiz
marinaortizc@gmail.com
Moda Descomprimida
Cute! ;) Follow u. Follow me back?
ReplyDeletehf
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful clutches!
ReplyDeleteI will of course love to win one!
Email: shegotherown88@gmail.com
the contemporary art deco bag is my favourite.
love it dear!!good luck ladies!!
ReplyDeletexoxo and have a nice week=)
That draw cool Sonia! Lindas the clutches! The red is my favorite! Good luck to all participants and a kiss huge and full of affection for you dear!
ReplyDeleteKika / Blog Acessarte
Love these clutches, they are so gorgeous and vibrant! I am not a member of Facebook sadly so unable to enter.
ReplyDeleteCool giveaway, is beatiful !! Congrats to the winner !!
ReplyDeleteKisses from Argentina
Rem
Great giveaway and good luck to everyone =)
ReplyDeleteAlso, thank you so much for the lovely comment!
My Lyfe ; My Story
@MyLyfeMyStory
hi lovely post dear. love the clutches!! followed you, i hope you follow back! xoxo
ReplyDeletelove,ace
http://aceduchua.blogspot.com/
Wow! Amazing giveway! Pretty clutches!
ReplyDeleteRebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca
Love your blog! That Perfect Date Ruby Clutch is just lovely! Followed all 5 steps!
ReplyDeletexo
maria
aminuteinthelifeofmaria.blogspot.com
They have some pretty nice stuff!! We really like the Perfect Date Ruby Clutch!!
ReplyDeleteKISSES from http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/
Cool these look amazing !!
ReplyDeleteCount me in !!
Love,
Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl
wow so nice! here i am as a new follower! thanks for ur comments on my blog! I will wait x u again,,, soon my first giveaway on:
ReplyDeletefashionmamas.blogspot.com
giulia
Gorgeous clutch,love the colors
ReplyDeletehttp://shana-style.blogspot.com
lovely clutches! not joining the giveaway though. have fun with your giveaway!
ReplyDeletexoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com
Hi lovely!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words on my blog- I just entered your giveaway and found you on FB!!
If you would like to return the favor: https://www.facebook.com/DemureInDiamonds
Love that clutch!! Keep in touch :-)
XO Jenna
Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com
Great clutches! Love the design.
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
oh fabulous.. i wish I win this.
ReplyDeleteWonderful giveaway!
ReplyDeleteshopaholiconashoestring@yahoo.co.uk
http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/
I posted my favourite on their wall as Kate Ryan :)
ReplyDeletekate1485 at hotmail dot com
Yay! I just entered :)I love the collection of Rock Indigo very much :)
ReplyDeleteEmail : areebasiddique97@hotmail.com
done all
ReplyDeleteI'd have to say that the Contemporary Art Deco bag is my favorite! I followed all of the steps :)
ReplyDelete~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com // noranerd@gmail.com
WOW, these clutches are beautiful! Thanks for hosting this giveaway, I've followed all the steps and my favorite is the Magical Moments!
ReplyDeleteJenny
http://www.jensoutfitjournal.com
jensoutfitjournal@gmail.com
Love all these bags!!! *.* amazing!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletea kiss,THE SPARKLING CINNAMON
GFC: FRANCESCA
ReplyDeleteFACEBOOK: Francesca Margariti
Email: francescamargariti@hotmail.it
Such a cute clutch! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway, they have so many gorgeous things!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Kelly@sparklesandshoes.com
hey!
ReplyDeleteWow but a good bag!
follow you under the name Judit, no icon picture.
Judit kiss
http://potyszepsegblog.blogspot.hu/2012/11/indulok-erzsike-korom-versenyen-nail.html
Amazing Giveaway!
ReplyDeleteredischic@yahoo.it
Finger crossed!
Elena Leder
Wonderful giveaway. I liked them on facebook.
ReplyDeleteCasual Clothes for Less
I love the chic blouse.
ReplyDeleteRazzeil Jane Maravilla
razzeil_maravilla@yahoo.com
Love the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteBrenda Bastidas
brendaabc.love@gmail.com
love the emerald flourish necklace and i posted on their fb wall!
ReplyDeletexo,
Sandy Chang
Sandy a la Mode
sandyalamode(at)gmail(dot)com
My love stayed between these 3 pieces :
ReplyDeletehttp://www.rockindigo.com.au/index.php/bag-accessories/deep-emerald-sky-studded-earrings.html
http://www.rockindigo.com.au/index.php/women-30/dresses/bouquet-of-compliments-lace-dress-by-many-belles-down.html
http://www.rockindigo.com.au/index.php/women-30/tops/shabby-chic-blouse.html
www.universeandyou.com.br
xoxo from Japan
I'm in.=) Posted my favorite on their wall (Åsa Lindberg on FB)
ReplyDelete