Naturally whilst others are gallivanting off to the races and glamorous beachy locations for the long weekend it seems my immune system decided to take a vacation too and forget to give me a heads up. So whilst I've been fighting off icky sniffles and spending too much time watching reality TV shows, the whimsically bohemian photography of Alexandra Valenti has been a much needed change to my visionary senses. Her dreamy photographic portfolio has me utterly enamored and inspired full of creative ideas to boot and this collection of rainbows painted onto black and white imagery is purely the stuff of legends! Go on check more of her brilliant work here.
Much love,






Aw no, sorry to hear you're not feeling so well....hope you get better soon! Great and creative images, its like a trippy 60's desert festival!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!! Feel better soon ;)
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
she's definitely brilliant with her art! i love all these pictures. geez i'm feeling under the weather too, so get well soon for the both of us!
ReplyDeleteWWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM
JOIN NOW! International Giveaway of "100 Years of Fashion" Book
I love these photos! so cool and whimsical
ReplyDeleteaw hope you feel better soon..
Hi dear, I hope you will get better soon! The pictures are beautiful!
ReplyDeletekisses chris
Great photography, so boho!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
What a stunning pictures! Love the hippie-looks!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!
X
http://dipitblack.com
beautiful images!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.counttofour.com
Wow, this such a unique editorial! Such an interesting way of capturing a mood with her execution of graphics. :) Wonderful selection!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having the most gorgeous day today, lovely lady!
<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
Amazing post! I love Alexandra Valenti's pictures... especially the last one! Hope you feel better soon, Sonia! :)
ReplyDeletexxx
Nina
http://trendsurvivor.com/
These photos are amazing. I love this so much! I hope you feel better soon too!
ReplyDelete<3 Josephine
www.champagnestar.com
I absolutely love the second photo. I'll sure check out her work!
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of healing thoughts :)!
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Absolutely gorgeous,dear!;)
ReplyDeletexx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/
Nice photoshoot dear :D very vintage :D
ReplyDeletebtw would u like to following each other ?:)
please let me know if you want dear :)
http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/
Nice pictures!!!!!! Kisses and have a nice day, dear!
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures, awesome post, dear!
ReplyDeletexxx
Tatiana
http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/
Her photography is totally dreamy! Love it :D
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
Very impressive pictures!
ReplyDeletei'm following you, hope you will do the same ;)
xx
So cool photos!
ReplyDeleteThis is inspired me to make a shoot like that ;)
Thanks for sharing this
<3
GET BETTER SOON! <3
ReplyDeleteVery inspiring!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionroll.net
Gorgeous pics, love it!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com
Beautiful photography! x
ReplyDeletesooo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool campaign- great photos.
ReplyDeletex
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.com
GIVEAWAY
Love the vintage feel of these images. Such a great discovery, thanks!
ReplyDeletexL
http://themarcystop.blogspot.com
amazing pics! love this post!
ReplyDeletexx
thanks for the lovely comment dear, interesting photos btw
ReplyDeletehttp://mwanwan.blogspot.com
These photos are so interesting, I really like how there is the contrast of value and color. It has such a cool effect, I especially love the third photo! And I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteWow these pictures are beautiful! I totally hear you on the mental vacation! After this hurricane, i could totally use a REAL vacation lol. Really enjoyed this post :) xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.fashionmavenmommy.com
Oh sorry Sonia for not feeling well. I pray you get better quickly!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and colourful pictures.
My love and hugs!
wonderful photos!
ReplyDeletewww.sugarfilledcloset.com
Hello !! I am your newest follower /
ReplyDeleteAppreciate if U can FOLLOW me back :)
Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
love you dear :)
Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
MarcBelle Chanelene
These photos are so interesting and cool! Hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteLovely post !
ReplyDeleteGreat inspiration :)
Love,
Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com
Great inspiration! :)
ReplyDeleterunninginhersleep.blogspot.com
Love, love,, love! Inspiration total!
ReplyDeletewww.clubmujeresreales.blogspot.com
Sorry to hear that you caught a cold, I hope you'll get better soon!
ReplyDeleteThe photos are stunning, it really is a very cool idea to pain rainbows over black and white images.
oh wow very beautiful and inspiring pictures! I really love them...can't stop watching!
ReplyDeletexxx
mari
www.ilovegreeninspiratin.com
Lovely photos!Beautiful post!
ReplyDeleteSTEPHILà CREATIONS-MYFASHIONBLOG
Great photo illustration!
ReplyDeleteamazing photos :>
ReplyDeletevery inspiring <3
ReplyDeletelove,
Lali
Lali pops of colour
Such cool photos!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
I just love her pics. This bohemian style, the allure of the past in all her photos is amazing.
ReplyDeleteMiss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
beautiful pictures...
ReplyDeletexo
Amazing pictures!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.its-dash.blogspot.com/
Amazing photos! Wow :) Love it!
ReplyDeletex
https://www.facebook.com/beyourownheroblog
http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/
Beautiful work and I love the bohemian spirit. Very cute rainbow effect :)
ReplyDeletexx
Heel in Mint
These pictures are so magnificent and inspiring. I love them a lot.
ReplyDelete<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
Sonia, you have such fantastic taste. I love all of these bohemian shoots!! I kind of want to just stare at these photos for a while haha.
ReplyDeleteThe noises cats make when they are bitch-fighting is a pretty good estimate of what the peacocks at uni sound like :P It's pretty hilarious, just not when we're sitting exams and they decide to go off hahaha. They are absolutely stunning though :)
Thanks for all the lovely, lovely comments by the way :) As usual, you make things feel better!!! I love that you think taking time out even though I'm only 19 isn't ridiculous.
You're amazing!! Hope you're feeling a thousand times better! Rhi xx
The Wildest of Dreams
So hippie-inspired! I really like the interesting work with color...
ReplyDelete~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com