Clockwise:
1. Asymmetrical leather vest by Alexander Wang
2. Leather logo tee by Yves Saint Laurent
3. Kate suede print and corduroy leather wedge booties by Isabel Marant
4. The rider skinny jean by Current/Elliott
5. Arty glass ring in gold by Yves Saint Laurent
6. Maia faith applique by Jill Sander
I'm not a fan of 'designer-designer' clothing, a term Mrs Beckham coined in 'That Extra Half An Inch' style book. It defines designer clothing that just unabashedly lets you know it's designer. My first ever 'designer-designer' piece was the iconic J'adore Dior tee made famous by Carrie Bradshaw on Sex and the City. It was crisp white with pink monogramed lettering, fit like a dream and it left a massive hole on my credit card and honestly never truly saw the light of day! It was an uber expensive investment - uber expensive for an 18 year old uni student working part time in retail - that left people gaping over the Dior awesomeness emblazoned on me just because it was Dior, and I hated that it got me attention for all the wrong reasons! As you can see I'm definitely not one for plastering about what I'm wearing with loud, visible logos because it just makes me uncomfortable, so as you can imagine, it's not something I heavily invest in neither. However the YSL logo tee is a little different. I don't feel like it's obnoxiously letting you know what it is but more as a celebration of the brands heritage and who knows, it may be it's last huzzah with that name change and all so I do believe this piece is a wise investment.
Shop this look here through my Lyst!
ex oh ex oh,


thank you!
ReplyDeletelovely stuff :)
xx, rebecca
awayinparadise.blogspot.com
great picks!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.counttofour.com
love the vest.. great picks, all. i'm with you, not quite the biggest fan of loud logos and the monogram trend.. made an exception once for a black on black jacquard fendi bag about 8 years ago haha, but that's really it.
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
hey Gorgeous
ReplyDeleteI appreciate if you can FOLLOW me back on GFC and wanna be your friend
Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back OK ! re-FOLLOW :) xx
marcchanelette.blogspot.com
lovely look. I'd wear it! the shoes are very interesting!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
Chic look ! <3
ReplyDeleteStop by my blog sometime, and let me know if you follow me- I'll be glad to follow you back!
Love
Nitika
PS - New post is up at my blog, do have a look - http://www.theshopaholic-diaries.com/2012/10/solilorcom-giveaway-store-visit.html
Awesome pick!!! Love especially the simple YSL tee shirt!
ReplyDeleteang-closet365.blogspot.ca
LOVE that leather vest!!!!
ReplyDelete♥, JO
http://www.StyleAt30.com
{Style + Travel}
You have created a gorgeous outfit, love that vest!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Virkelig lækkert outfit :-)
ReplyDeletewww.sofiescloset.dk
I want to wear this now;)
ReplyDeletexx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/
those shoes.... are amazing
ReplyDelete-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr
i Love your Blog :-) I follow you and if you want Follow me :-) Kiss
ReplyDeletehttp://stars-red.blogspot.it/
You spoke truly Sonia my dear! I agree with you :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
xxxFiC.
www.fashionicook.blogspot.com
Very nice blog dear. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.eleganceofluxury.blogspot.com
I'm head over toes about these Marant boots. Absolutely awesome
ReplyDeleteXx
Alexandra
www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com
thank you for commenting on my blog dear! I'm a new follower, it would be awesomr if you followed back :D
ReplyDeletelove those green pants!
http://steph-g.blogspot.com
Hi dear!
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice outfit, love the vest
xoxo
The boots are the best! Thanks for stopping by, and yes let's follow, I am following you now,
ReplyDeletexx
Simona
www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com
Those wedges are amazing!
ReplyDeletepeculiarchick.blogspot.com
Amazing accessories!! :)
ReplyDeleteVisit my blog: http://oldtrashwithcigarettes.blogspot.it/
Follow me on my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/oldtrashwithcigarettes?ref=hl
Look carinissimo ;D Reb, xoxo.
ReplyDeletePS: Nuovo post dedicato al camouflage,
fammi sapere cosa ne pensi ;D eccoti il link:
http://www.toprebel.com/2012/10/camouflage-by-numero00.html
Love the pants with the leather vest :)
ReplyDeletewww.9lla.it
fashion - trends - DIYs
I love the vest and the 'army' jeans, and it looks great together!
ReplyDeletewow! cool mix! :)
ReplyDelete- A.
adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com
Okay I'm obsessing over the leather vest! Just perfect! plus those rings are awesome.
ReplyDeletewww.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com
Oh I love that leather vest!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
lovely outfit!love every thing!http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletethanks for comment !
ReplyDeleteyou have amazing blog :) i follow you now:P
Oh wow... How I want those boots!
ReplyDeleteXX,
Miranda
Gorgeous outfit set and the clutch!!!
ReplyDeletesometimes I do agree invest in a smart item is very important!!:)..love the boot:)
ReplyDeleteEDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION
lovely!
ReplyDeleteX Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com
Very very cool!
ReplyDeletexo Sarah, at The Indie Fox
I totally know what you mean! God knows over the years i've invested in the wrong thing and grately regretted it! I do love the YSL t-shirt! Are you getting it?? Post a pic wearing it if you do! xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.fashionmavenmommy.com
Love the boots
ReplyDeletestunning combo!
ReplyDeletewww.gvozdishe.com
Dior is expesive huh? And I like the YSL tee better as well ;)
ReplyDeleteXo, Imke
Wow amazing choice of items! :)
ReplyDeleteLove how the ring matches to the pants!
callmemaddie.blogspot.com
lovely <3<3
ReplyDeleteme encanto el look!!!!
ReplyDeleteun besazo desde http://lahuelladeaidabarrutia.blogspot.com.es!
SUCH AN AWESOME OUTFIT I'D ROCK THAT :) X
ReplyDeletehttp://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/
I love the t-shirt!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog!
Kisses Kika / Blog Acessarte
LOVE the pants! <3
ReplyDeletexoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com
Amazing look!, i love the boots !!
ReplyDeleteKisses.
Wow, amazing selection...tons of attitude!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for visiting my blog and for your comment, I'd love to know what do you think about my new post ...
A big hug!
Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com
Virkelig fedt outfit :-)
ReplyDeletewww.sofiescloset.dk
love this ysl tee and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
ReplyDeletePass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/
those pants are sweet!
ReplyDeleteJessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com
i adore those boots! absolutely love!
ReplyDeletehttp://everythingsalwayssunny.blogspot.com
Kristin
xx
Those wedge booties are totally awesome! Love it! I want it!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by my blog n commenting.
Do drop by often. I'd love your visits n comments!
Do follow and like by GFC & FB if you like and let me know with a comment.
I'll follow back too! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG
Shoes, gilet, tshirt <3
ReplyDeleteLovin´ these amazing boots!
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com
this outfit you put together looks amazing <3
ReplyDeletethank you so much for your comment. I'm following you with GFC and Bloglovin. I would love if you could follow me back!
love,
Lali
Lali pops of colour
those are very nice piece!...:)
ReplyDeletexx!
I want those pants, oh so much. They look so comfortable!!! How do you have such amazing taste, Sonia? :P
ReplyDeleteAlso I think I forgot to say last time - if you ever are in Perth and still wanting that coffee, make sure you let me know and I can introduce you to some of those wonderful little shops personally :) Rhi xx
The Wildest of Dreams
The Shaanti Project <--You should like this page :D
nice outfit, i like the pants. i'm following you now, would you like to follow me back?
ReplyDeleteI like this skinny jeans :>
ReplyDeleteGreat picks! Love them all! :)
ReplyDeleteTHE UNCANNY GIRL
great selection and the booties are very eyecatching and unique :)
ReplyDeletewww.rambutan18.blogspot.com
love your header! and these items!
ReplyDeletewww.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
I first thought this was really great look, but when I got those sensational boots - it turns out to be an absolutely outstanding one.
ReplyDeleteI love the leather vest! It is super cute! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/
What a great selection!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
i always dream about the 'designer' pieces...but alas my credit card would have a heart attack if I ever tried :( Love those boots, I'm sure their will visit me in my dreams as well
ReplyDeleteI am not a huge fan of designer-designer clothes either but that YSL top is pretty laid-back cool and I love how you styled it with those cool boots :)
ReplyDeleteLove this look. The YSL tee is definitely awesome without being obnoxious. Those Current/Elliotts are so good!
ReplyDelete<3 Josephine
www.champagnestar.com
I remember that book! I read it so long ago :)
ReplyDeleteI think the YSL top is a subtle designer-designer piece xxx
Love those boots and YSL tee cute
ReplyDeletehttp://shana-style.blogspot.com
love the asymmetrical leather vest! so chic & edgy <33
ReplyDeletexoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com
Those boots are amazing :)
ReplyDeleteThose boots are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Love the vest!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com
great blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://please-freeze-time.blogspot.com/
xx Jules
I totally love your choices!! most of all, the boots!!!! very original! I follow you!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ana
http://toptrendspain.blogspot.com.es/
Everything is stunning, I love the leather vest and ring :)
ReplyDeleteaspiringforever.blogspot.com
Sick boots!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to wear this :) The boots are amazing! x
ReplyDeletesto un tantino desiderando la tua camicia cara!!! un bacino
ReplyDeletevisiting their website
Visit CustomizedDressShirts.com
You have a very inspiring blog! :) I'm now following you via gfc. It would be great if you followed me back. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://nnotforsale.blogspot.fi/