Daria Werbowy photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin for the May 2009 issue of Vogue Paris.
Daria kicking some serious hipster and biker ass, invoking a cowboy toting wonder woman persona, full of girl power and superhuman strength. This editorial is just what the doctor called for, and though I do not condone violence, lets be serious, the artistic approach, humor and tasteful movements work more as a playful work of art rather than violent statement and I seriously needed a good ass kicking source of inspiration to see me creatively through the week!
ex oh ex oh,

Are you kidding us? What a gorgeous body is this? I'm gonna eat a big NOTHING today Sonia! hahaaha![just kidding too]
ReplyDeleteVery actively photos! I loved them :) Kisses!
xxxFiC.
www.fashionicook.blogspot.com
I want her legs!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING PHOTOS!!!!LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteFOLLOWED YOU DARLING, FOLLOWERS NUMBER 455.WAITING FOR YOU.
XOXO
Thank you lovely,
Delete♡xx
Daria's just proven she can be a strong, powerful female, and more than just a pretty face and mile-long legs! <3 love this fierce shoot!
ReplyDeletemetallicpaws.blogspot.com
Aw wow, these definitely prove that fashion isn't only about delicate prettiness and vulnerability. Some really high-powered and dynamic pics!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! I am really glad you are loving to learn a little bit about Portugal! :) Great post!
ReplyDelete♡xx
DeleteWhat a badass shot! It's very athletic but also very chic.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
wow, lovely blog :)
ReplyDeletexx, rebecca
awayinparadise.blogspot.com
Thank you Rebecca!
Delete♡xx
Oi =)
ReplyDeleteTudo bom??
Adorei seu bloguito, muito lindo e com conteúdos incríveis! E é claro que já estou seguindo!
Ficaria muito feliz se pudesse visitar o meu também! Tenha um linda noite!!
Beijocas,
www.samifobia.com
Energetic shots and wonderful pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteI love these shots! Fuck yeah, girl power!
ReplyDelete<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
Cool pictures! Amazing session
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com
Eh eh, amazing photoshoot!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment =)
XOXO
Ylenia
great editorial <3
ReplyDeletexoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com
great editorial...kisses
ReplyDeleteLA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER
Too funny!
ReplyDeleteDaria is always amazing!
www.9lla.it
fashion - trends - DIYs
OMG! I love love looove your blog! Thank you so much for stopping by, and for your lovely comment, I am following you now (gfc and bloglovin`), maybe you can follow me back? :)
ReplyDeleteKisses
peculiarchick.blogspot.com
Thanks doll!
Delete♡xx
amazing blog <3
ReplyDeleteKisses and maybe you will visit my sweet blog too?
I believe that you will love it:**
http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.co.uk
A.
Ok I miss summer already a and need to go to the gym
ReplyDeleteI must admit it was difficult to focus on the fashion with those hot poses! Talk about sexy! What a body! Kind of looks like me in a bikini- Hahahaha! Not quite but im trying to keep my visualization positive;)! LOL Hope I made you laugh<3
ReplyDeleteI bet it does Daisy! :o)
Delete♡xx
Hi dear!
ReplyDeleteLove so much you're blog, follow u :)
My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.
Hope u follow back :)
Lot of kisses.
http://universeofmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/
Thank you Sara!
Delete♡xx
This shoot is super cool! I'm quite impressed by their action shots :P If only it was possible just to wander along to one of these shoots to observe what they do. I think that'd be kinda fun.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed the coffee crawl post haha. I'm still coming down from the caffeine (there was a second one on the Saturday, which has its own post now as well) ;) Don't worry! Perth is only temporarily like this weather-wise for a month or so in Spring. Melbourne can keep its weather-related claim to fame!! haha.
Hope your week is treating you well thus far :) Rhi xx
The Wildest of Dreams
beautiful post<3
ReplyDeleteIm youre new follower, would you like to follow me back?
mr-joeblack.blogspot.com
Thanks Joe!
Delete♡xx
hi dear, thanks for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeletewhat about following each other?
im following you on gfc and bloglovin now.
i hope you can do the same .
xoxo
http://diariodeunagemela.blogspot.com
Thank you Fatima!
Delete♡xx
Beautiful post!
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog and photos! I love the sports and your blog!
ReplyDeletewww.clubmujeresreales.blogspot.com
Thanks lovely,
Delete♡xx
wow cool photo session!
ReplyDeleterock it)
www.gvozdishe.com
love it<3
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteXX,
Miranda
So cool photos !!!
ReplyDeleteLove it !!!
http://www.olastory.com/
I love your blog sooo much!! Is so cute and gorgeous♥♥
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog right now, can you follow back please?
Xoxo Inês
Thanks Ines!
Delete♡xx
These images are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!
Oh these are awesome and so fun! They remind of the Maroon 5 video for "Misery" - so great!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
Hi dear!
ReplyDeleteLove this editorial, the girl has all the power :D
xoxo
I LOVE your blog! I'm a new GFC follower!
ReplyDeleteThank you gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
Totally amazing campaign! I love the photos!
ReplyDeleteRebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca
Thanks darling, for your lovely comment, I follow you now :) Hope you´ll follow me back!
ReplyDeleteTina
http://www.makeupaddict.sk
Thanks Tina!
Delete♡xx
in love with these photos - lovely blog :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe we could follow each other? :D
-> I already follow you! (name: "fille" - you should find me somewhere on the last pages, because I haven't got a profile picture)
My fashion blog :)
Thanks doll!
Delete♡xx
oh yes..those leggings are really hot!! with high heels and a short top..*_*
ReplyDeletethis photo is amazing!!! love it!!!
OMG!!! She has a gorgeous body! And this is a great editorial!
ReplyDeleteXx
http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/
Loooovely! But how can he just not fall at the first picture? Hahahaha
ReplyDeletei love the swimsuits!!the pics are amazing!!love them!
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other?
http://www.facebook.com/LaHuellaDeAidaBarrutia
http://lahuelladeaidabarrutia.blogspot.com.es
xoxo
I'm so happy that you stopped by my blog because now I found yours! love your blog! look at all of these inspirational posts! :) so excited to follow you love <3
ReplyDeletethese photographs are amazing...so creative, so much power.
xo
osmiuminlove.blogspot.com
Nawww thank you lovely,
Delete♡xx
This pictures are so great!!! Girl power!!! ;) Follow each other?? :)
ReplyDeleteKisses
Eve
amazing photos. I do what that bod.
ReplyDeletehttp://everythingsalwayssunny.blogspot.com
kristin
xx
What a cool editorial, love it!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
cool!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
cute!
ReplyDeleteI love this. Always the greatest stuff is coming from your blog dear!!!
ReplyDeleteSending you kisses and hugs.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
I love this!! the idea and photographs are just awesome. She looks stunning.
ReplyDeletewww.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com
These pictures are awesome!
ReplyDeleteawesome pics,
ReplyDeletenow following you on GFC, your turn to follow back :)
http://www.counttofour.com
Such cool and edgy photos! Love the creativity in them!
ReplyDeletecallmemaddie.blogspot.com
Loved this Daria editorial since the first time I saw it. She´s such a great model, she was definetively one of my favourites at the time!!
ReplyDeleteLoved this post!!
KISSES
http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/
Thank you!
ReplyDelete♡xx
great post, i really love it honey :P
ReplyDeletexx
so much energy in these shots..I love it!
ReplyDelete