Holy sh** balls Batman, I've hit 500 followers and I wanted to say a big, big thank you to all you beautiful people. I am so grateful for your support and love people, it truly means the world to me.
Congratulations! I really love your blog you deserve all the support! I'm new to the blogging world and it's blogs like yours that inspired me to start my own. Do you have any tips for someone just starting out? Thanks, K
Hey Sonia! Congratulation beauty!! Hope this is just the beggining for you =) Thanks for visiting my blog, Im so glad you liked it! I'm following you now on GFC, Facebook and Bloglovin' Can you do the same? Keep in touch <3
You are so so cute and you deserveall your subscribers and a lot more *.* A kiss, THESPARKLINGCINNAMON <3 CHECK OUT new post on my BLOG--->Autumn Leaves <---And let me know if you like my outfit!!! <3
You are very welcome, Sonia! And congratulations! It’s always so pleasant to visit your site! Have a magical time! Big hugs! Inés SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com
Thank you so much! Congrats honey!! <3
ReplyDeletex
http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/
CONGRATULATIONS!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, dear!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine FACEBOOK
congratssss!
ReplyDeletewww.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
Congratulation !!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the lovely comment :D
I was following you already..It's you turn now :D
RUNWAY JUICE
xoxo
Congratulations! I really love your blog you deserve all the support! I'm new to the blogging world and it's blogs like yours that inspired me to start my own. Do you have any tips for someone just starting out?
ReplyDeleteThanks, K
www.austenhill.com
congratulations on the milestone!
ReplyDeleteJessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com
yay congrats!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteErin
thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com
Congratulations Sonia!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comment :)
xxx
Nina
http://trendsurvivor.com/
Congrats sonia!! I am soooo happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
congrats!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You have an awesome blog, you should have that many followers :)
ReplyDelete<3 Josephine
www.champagnestar.com
Congratulations dear Sonia! That´s really cool! kisses chris
ReplyDeleteHey Sonia! Congratulation beauty!!
ReplyDeleteHope this is just the beggining for you =)
Thanks for visiting my blog, Im so glad you liked it!
I'm following you now on GFC, Facebook and Bloglovin'
Can you do the same?
Keep in touch <3
www.cmgvb.com
www.cmgvb.com
Love your blog, dear~!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses from Russia!
Tatiana
http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/
Thank you for the sweet comment beautiful. <3 I joined as your reader in gfc and it would be great if you follow me back. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://nnotforsale.blogspot.fi/
CONGRATULATIONS DEAR!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://steph-g.blogspot.com
congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteyou have a new follower, hope you do the same :)
great blog :)
kisses
Congrats Sonia. You are a great blog so you deserve many more....Thank you for visiting my blog and the sweet thoughts.
ReplyDeleteXo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com
Thanks for the comment! I love your blog! I now follow you on GFC and Bloglovin, i would love if you followed me on both as well :)
ReplyDelete-Kristine
www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com
Yay, congrats on reaching this milestone sweety!
ReplyDelete♥
ReplyDelete♥
♥
xxxFiC.
That's AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteHi Sonia!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 500 followers! Bring on many more! Success!
Kisses Kika / Blog Acessarte
Congrats love!!!
ReplyDeleteXX,
Miranda
Congratulations!:)
ReplyDeleteAmazing blogger, amazing post:) You deserved it.*
runninginhersleep.blogspot.com
Wow congrats, sweet!
ReplyDeletewww.gvozdishe.com
GIVEAWAY in my blog
Congratulations lovely! Here's to many more to come! :) ♡
ReplyDeleteCongrats dear!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/
Congrats sweetie!!!^^
ReplyDeletexoxo
Congratulations Sonia.I look forward to reaching that goal too!xxx Coco
ReplyDeleteCongrats honey:)..cheers
ReplyDeletexoxoox
You are so so cute and you deserveall your subscribers and a lot more *.* A kiss, THESPARKLINGCINNAMON <3
ReplyDeleteCHECK OUT new post on my BLOG--->Autumn Leaves
<---And let me know if you like my outfit!!! <3
Congrats dear!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other? I wish to see you among my followers!
Let me know please!
kisses)
http://tiebow-tie.blogspot.com/
Felicidades wapa!!
ReplyDeletehttp://lahuelladeaidabarrutia.blogspot.com.es
Congratulations for hitting such an amazing milestone! Keep up with the great work and continue to keep up inspired!
ReplyDeleteJenny
www.jensoutfitjournal.com
Congrats!!! U have such a great blog :D
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
Congratulations dear!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
AND PS, please don't forget to enter my 1500 follower GIVEAWAY here! :)
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!
lovelovelove u.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We have followed your wonderful blog, hope you are able to follow us?
ReplyDeleteWe having a giveaway, see you there! :)
www.rockindigo.blogspot.com
Yay! Congrats to you. That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteCheap Makeup Reviews | Girlie Blog Seattle
congrats!!!kiss!!
ReplyDeleteFreaky Friday
Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page
Congrats! YAY!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on this big goal! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteCome back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
Last day to win 100€ discount coupon on Mia Gioia
Congratulations Sonia for this goal!! Kiss kiss, Paolo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations with your 500 followers :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome, Sonia! And congratulations!
ReplyDeleteIt’s always so pleasant to visit your site!
Have a magical time!
Big hugs!
Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com
Congrats on 500, you deserve it!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
congratulation on 500 followers!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com
congrats dear!!
ReplyDeletexoxo and have a nice day=)
I didn't buy any of the dresses. I can't decide :<
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteaspiringforever.blogspot.com
That's so amazeballs, Sonia! What an accomplishment - utterly well deserved!!
ReplyDeleteMwah, have the most amazing week!
<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
Congrats! Such a wonderful accomplishment for a wonderful and deserving person :)
ReplyDelete~Jacy
Congratulations on all your followers! I just came across your blog recently and am already in love! :)
ReplyDeleteC
http://projectmintbean.blogspot.com/
You just gained another follower. Love your blog. Check out my blog and join:
ReplyDeletewww.StyleDelaCreme.com