Milagros Schmoll photographed by Pierre Dal Corso and styled by Emeline Piot for Contributor Magazine.
The sexy midnight rendezvous of a glam glitterati in a seedy part of Montmartre is how I'd imagine my alter ego would spend her nights, well minus the seedy part. I don't do seedy. I love this glam-rock editorial, the perfect pick me up for a lackluster Monday and I especially love Milagro's expression in this last image - it mirrors my own morning struggles as I try to drag my ass out of bed, and this morning was no exception.
Much love,












Oh Sonia darling, you've probably worked out by now my avid love for all things glittery ... I am the sartorial equivalent of a magpie, most definitely. Therefore, I naturally love this post! These images are so glamorous, yet effortlessly so, and I'm wishing that I could somehow be in Montmartre too right now ...
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm SO glad you 'don't do seedy' hahaha! I wouldn't expect a lady of your impeccable tastes to. ;)
CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR GLITTERY RENDEZVOUS IN MELBOURNE!!!!
<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
oh my these photos are amazing thanks for sharing! i love her faaace and her tattoo! so pretty
ReplyDeletewww.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
Just more than EXCELLENT pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing dear
This is racy, but SO awesome!! She is stunning and I love the gold and black theme!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
I love the sparkles and the jewelry/shoes are so amazing! haha love your commentary too, my expression in the morning is like that too. Except minus the gorgoeus hair+make up.
ReplyDeleteThose photos are gorgeous ! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you now ! :)
Hope you follow me too soon ;)
RUNWAY JUICE
xoxo
gorgeous! Love each and every photo! Stunning!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
Daring is right! I love it. Great photography. I'm happy I came across your blog! Keep up the great work. I look forward to your next post.
ReplyDeleteErin
http://thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com/
she looks so amazing!!
ReplyDelete<3
I love the gold dress and of course the alligator ring :)
ReplyDeleteGreat editorial, i am a huge fan of glitters!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
Gorgeous pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning face that girl got!
X
http://dipitblack.com
Wow really cool and unique editorial! I love the last picture!
ReplyDeletekisses dear
I love these amazing Glam- rock- chic pictures!!! I would wear the metallic gold dress to a party anytime...and the bracelet, of course! Thank you for your lovely comment, Sonia!
ReplyDeletexxx
Nina
http://trendsurvivor.com/
too cool! too awesome!! glitters with killer heels!!! <3333
ReplyDeletexoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com
Amazing shoots!
ReplyDeleteCome back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
Win 100€ discount coupon on Mia Gioia
Stunning photos !!! xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://alexitzamiller.wordpress.com
Love this photos and glitter!!! I like very much yr blog and I follow you.. do you want to follow me right back?
ReplyDeletehttp://makeupdolls88.blogspot.it
Bellissimi capi e bellissime foto (: Reb, xoxo.
ReplyDelete*Nuovo look sul mio blog (: fammi sapere cosa ne pensi ;D
http://www.toprebel.com/2012/10/lacoste-sweater.html
wow..so amazing!!kisses
ReplyDeleteLA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER
beautiful!:)
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting,I'm your follower now!:)
xx,A.
new post on:
www.smilinglamorous.com
www.facebook.com/AnninaSmilinglamorous
Amazing photos. The first glittery dress is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
such a great editorial ! love thos epictures xx
ReplyDeletewww.aniacyk.blogspot.com
Great pics! Love them all.
ReplyDeleteKristina recently posted.. Burberry London Giveaway.
Beautiful editorial - I adore the second photo, my absolute favourite here. x
ReplyDeleteI had to drag my butt out of bed today too, no worries!
ReplyDeletehttp://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/
oh wow.. so sexy.
ReplyDeleteawesome photos!! just followed you on GFC, hope you follow back!
ReplyDeletexo
naty
aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com
Very sexy editorial !
ReplyDeletehttp://www.olastory.com/
This is such an amazing shoot! x
ReplyDeleterunninginhersleep.blogspot.com
sooo beautiful!
ReplyDeletexx. Hybrid Hunter
follow each other?
thanks sweet girl :)
ReplyDeletehappyleeliving.blogspot.com
beautiful!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.counttofour.com
Love the steampunk thingy in the 4th pic :3
ReplyDeletex, Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/
She looks stunning. Amazing photos!
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
Very glamorous photos!
ReplyDelete-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com
I can only say WOW
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!
ReplyDeletehttp://hiimab.blogspot.pt
these are brilliant! hope you'll follow my blog xx
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!
ReplyDeleteSimona
www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com
wow.
ReplyDeletei love love love these photos! so beautiful!!
i love glitters too!
Love,
THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG
THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG Facebook Page
Dont forget to like my Facebook page too!
lovely pics>!!! love your blog, wanna follow each other?? kisses
ReplyDeleteLove!!! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeletewww.goodbadandfab.com
personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!
Love these pics!
ReplyDeleteMilagros Schmoll is great, she is the face of several argentinean brands :)
xoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com