Lauren Auerbach photographed by Andrea D'Aquino and styled by Arkadius Giesek and Daniel Balks for Quality magazine, Germany.
Ever so serene and exuding an enticing and picturesque seashore. Ladylike vintage with bold 60's bouffant hair with a blazing sheen of red lipstick, that's drawing me in to join the enigmatic frivolous seaside festivities that vaguely remind me of scenes out of The Great Gatsby movie and if that were not enough to convince then surly the cleverly worked ensembles by Zara, ASOS and covetable vintage pieces from YSL and Chanel will do the trick.
Much love,






these pictures bring me so much inspiration!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
Wonderful Looks!
ReplyDeleteGiveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
Giveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
Giveaway on my blog www.modelovers.com
Amazing pictures
ReplyDeleteomg we love this editorial! the location, the model, the clothes, perfection!
ReplyDelete<3
LOVE it! I love anything retro like this so I think it's perfect! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteyour blog is beautifully styled! I really really love it (: you grained a follower.
ReplyDeletexAnna
fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com
ps. Join my giveaway and win the most beautiful sapphire necklace!
http://fairytalefrocks.blogspot.nl/2012/06/giveaway-north-way-studio.html
Aww thanks doll!
Delete♡xx
awesome photos!!!^^
ReplyDeletexoxo
I love how everything is so beautifully styled!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
I followed you back on Bloglovin and liked this post there ;)
DeleteYour blog is very nice. I am happy that we are now connected through Bloglovin
LA By Diana Live Magazine
Great pictures!!
ReplyDeleteStephilà Creations-Myfashionblog
It's an amazing editorial! SO chic and vintage- Love it!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day dear :)
xxxFiC.
www.fashionicook.blogspot.com
Hi! very nice photos! they look like vintage, I love them!
ReplyDeleteSimply......fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
gorgeous CHIC! :) love it! xx
ReplyDeletelove all the pretty laces and feminine details. :)
ReplyDeletegreat editorial! :)
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
Great editorial! Love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.insofiashoes.blogspot.pt
love it!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://glamshion.blogspot.com.es/
OMG I just love this spread. I'm going to Hawaii in a few days and this reminds me of Hawaii a lot! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeletexx
holly foxen wells
www.ThreeLayerCake.blogspot.com
The naaailssss. Love it.
ReplyDeleteamen fashion xo.
Love That syle and that shoots :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post <3
Marie
xoxo
http://iintothegroove.blogspot.com/
Amazing photos! I love all the looks
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com
Great pictures,lovely look.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if you would like to follow each other : ).
http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/
Happy blogging!
Amazing post :-D
ReplyDeleteA chic kiss ;-)
these pictures are so inspiring and beautiful! Thank you so much for this post
ReplyDeleteLove Storm
♡xx
DeleteThank you
ReplyDelete♡xx
Love the sea inspired pastels with bright red lips and nails. Gorgeous hair too.
ReplyDeletexx
Heel in Mint
www.heelinmint.com
This editorial is beautiful, love the styling!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this, the location is perfect with the outfits and make up :D I really like the second picture a lot, the colors in it are so pretty, especially the bold lip color with all the blue-ish hues.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture :)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog :)
Thank you!
Delete♡xx
These images are SO stunning!
ReplyDeletex
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
Beautiful pictures, that green-y jumper is really cute! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
perfect pictures
ReplyDeleteLovely Blog, Can We follow each other?
ReplyDeletewww.uniartfashion.blogspot.it
Thanks for visiting my blog and the lovely comments. :)
ReplyDeletexx
Heel in Mint
♡xx
Deletesuch a beautiful and inspiring post!
ReplyDeletekisses dear
I love that second photograph as if it were my child
ReplyDeleteshe looks phenomenal, the hair is so stunning xx
How do you find all these beautiful photos?! I love the first picture the most. Lace and red nails are two of my favourite things (and brown paper packages tied up with string...) :P Rhi xx
ReplyDeleteThe Wildest of Dreams
cute pretty !
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos! I am following you now!
ReplyDelete-Tina
http://2petite.blogspot.com
I love this! Such a gorgeous, retro feel and I love the mint shades throughout as well as the gorgeous beauty looks!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
the pastels go so well against the beach, especially those yellow heels in the last picture! oh how gorgeous are these babies xox
ReplyDeleteA
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
Lovely ! Let's visit me and if you want become my follower! I'll wait for you
ReplyDeletehttp://memelavienrose.blogspot.it
Lovely blog! I'll follow you! ;)
ReplyDelete