
Aline Webber photographed by Liz Collins for Numero #132
The sumptuousness of crisp white sheets and matching delicate white petals that hint slightly at truly ethereal and arabesque setting. No I am not talking about my love life, I speak of the delicately dainty editorial above! Like a scene out of American Beauty or a classical music video for Debussy; well what I imagine appropriate, and accompanied with lavish designs from Louis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen, Gucci and La Perla, this editorial has completely entranced me. The delectable outfits - especially the Gucci ensemble on the first image and with my love of pure white roses I didn't stand chance...
Much love,









Wow!! Creamy gorgeous;)!!xoxox
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
Wow..amazing!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a great photo shoot!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/
The first image is perfection and I'm frantically trying to work out how I can emulate this outfit with my own (more economical version). Love the petal-strewn images too - so effeminate and utterly lovely! Thank you for sharing these for some weekend inspiration. :) <3
ReplyDelete<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
very romantic indeed! love how neutral everything is... i really love the makeup, especially. :) great selection of photos! :)
ReplyDeletehope you have a GREAT wknd, sonia!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
Love this post:)
ReplyDeletexx Ilka
http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.com/
love this pictures :)
ReplyDeletexx
awesome editorial!
ReplyDeletehave a nice day ;)
www.fashionsinner.com
You have such fantastic taste! I always love editorials that seem so delicate and feminine. Rhi xx
ReplyDeletethewildestofdreams.blogspot.com
This editorial is amazing!
ReplyDeletexx
http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/
adorable immages, have a nice weekend!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/
The flowers, lace and crochet are all so gorgeous and almost magical. LOve all those inspirational photos<3
ReplyDeleteA
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
Amazing Pictures!!!I love it!!! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
xoxo
Amazing detailing and texturing. Love how the mish mash of chain, lace, ruffles against the petals. Thanks for sharing hun
ReplyDeletexx
http://www.girllilikoi.com/
OMG!!!^^
ReplyDeleteawesome ;)
xoxo
Amazing picture. Love these romantic looks!
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you to Versatile Blog Award. For details check my blog:-)
Kisses
Aga
Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com
Thank you beautiful! You are too kind!
Deletexoxo
Superbe photoshoot, les photos sont magnifiques
ReplyDeleteBisous
Nores
http://hennesalittlebirdtoldme.blogspot.com
It´s a very special place for fashion and trends!
ReplyDeletei love the leotard :3
ReplyDeleteGreat Editorial !!! such long legs !
ReplyDeleteEnter my First Ever Giveaway on my Blog
http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/
Such beautiful pictures. Amazing post love! Following.
ReplyDeleteI would love it if you would come and check out my latest post!
xoxo
Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/
Oh this is so pretty, I love the soft white petals and the clothes are so lovely! I especially love the Louis Vuitton dress in the fourth photo :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, will most definitely check your out too!
ReplyDeletexoxo
What Inspiring Pictures!XO
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
Check out mine at
http://shubhisrevels.blogspot.in
Would you like to follow each other?
Love,
Shubhi!