So how did everyone fair over the Easter break? Eat too much chocolate? Well it's only once a year so who cares! Here's a little something to make you feel a little more lighter and put a bounce back into your step. And for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere, a little more excitement and anticipation for your upcoming summer!
Much love,



















gahhhh i love daphney! she is such an incredible model!
ReplyDeletehttp://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com
loving all the pastel hues! This editorial makes me so excited for summer.. then I remember that we have to go through a long, cold winter first :(
ReplyDeletexxx
love this!! so California. and I like the grungy hair and makeup here because it's not Too much :)
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
The Pics are really awesome! Love it!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
Love the styling for this lookbook amazing! I can spot quite a few pieces i would love to get my hands on xx
ReplyDeletegeorgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
Yaya, this is definiltely inspiring!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
Oh Sonia, I wish I could say I ate too much chocolate but sadly I was working and the Easter bunny didn't visit me! Sad face haha.
ReplyDeleteThese images are so well selected - love the styling! Whyyyy can't I look like that on a casual weekend? ;)
Loveeeeeee (as always),
Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
Oh no Mandy! If only I was in QLD I would shower you with what we had over here LOL!
Deletexoxo
Love those photos! Colourful clothes make everything better!
ReplyDeletexoAmy
Hola!!
ReplyDeleteGracias por el comentario.
Preciosas fotos!!
♥ ♥ ¡¡Saludos, feliz semana de vuelta de vacaciones y muchos besos!! ♥ ♥
I really love this post :)
ReplyDeleteCan you follow my blog?? http://www.saltosdecristal.com/
I will folow you back :)
Please! :)
Kisses,
http://www.saltosdecristal.com/
Sure!
Deletexoxo
Oh my god those black rainbow laced shoes are insane.
ReplyDeletegreat pictures!
ReplyDeleteI really like the sleeveless denim jacket :)
xx
True inspiration!
ReplyDeletetina
http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com
definitely excited about summer... and these are great inspirations. i love the short shorts, but i wish i can pull it off!
ReplyDeletehope you had a nice easter, s!
xoxo
jasmine
you always post such incredible editorials! GOSH!
ReplyDeletelaflordelys.com
Helena, much love
Thanks lovely!
Deletexoxo
Amazing photos, I love the one with red looks
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
www.agasuitcase.com
beautiful pictures! x
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
This lookbook is amazing, love the beach-y looks! I'm definitely still recovering from an Easter food coma haha
ReplyDeletexo Gillie
cool pics!
ReplyDeletex
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Omg how much inspiration in one post! Amazing pics!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous treat for the eyes:)!!! Thank you!!xoxoxoox
ReplyDeleteamazing photos! i lvoe the rainbow pastel top :3
ReplyDeleteoh! i love these photoes! amazing!
ReplyDeletei'm am an italian girl, and i invite you to see my fashion blog and tell me what you think! and why not keep in touch?
a big kiss!
miriam stella
is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE
Sure, I'll take a look!
Deletexoxo
Great look book pictures. Definitely ate too much chocolate, but hey, who cares?
ReplyDeleteLOL agreed!
Deletexoxo
Sure thing!
ReplyDeletexoxo
beautiful pictures that evoke the summer i loveee it!!
ReplyDeletehttp://mybestmemory-cep.blogspot.com.es/
wonderfull post!!
ReplyDeletehttp://mybestmemory-cep.blogspot.com.es/
Beautiful dresses :)
ReplyDeleteI like all this outfits so much.........
http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT