26 March 2012

MOON DUST IS ICING SUGAR









Frida Gustavsson photographed by Daniel Sannward and styled by Tamara Rothstein for the March 2012 issue of Pop Magazine.

A bit of psychedelic awesomeness to get you through bad old Mondayitis. 80's neon wedding fever with a dainty and feminine Frida styled with crisp white's and neutral lace's with billowy gowns and skirts is sure to help the day go by much, much faster.

Love,
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. nice pics
    Erika
    www.myfreechoce.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh myyyy, that lace dress and the asymmetric bodysuit are just perfection! Gorgeous selection as always, my darling!

    Hope you have a truly lovely Monday!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy! Wishing you an awesome Monday and week! :o)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. such a nice editorial :) now following!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this campaign, I find it very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures :)

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes....If you want we can follow each other !!

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This campaign is fantastic, so feminine and romantic!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Three lucky person will win a pair of sunnies of therir choise, enter the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great editorial!
    loving all of these looks :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww thank you so much! Glad to hear you like it! Will totes check you out now!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, s! hope you had a good wknd. i love this model... she is soooo beautiful! love the neon campaign. very subtle yet pretty. :)

    have a great wk!
    xoxo
    jas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! Have an awesome week too!
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. the photos the colors the silhouettes all contains elements of SPRING! :Absolutely stunning!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it.. the colors and clothes and light.. perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful blog I'm a fan now :)
    http://aucoindubisou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pictures are beyond beautiful. I love the colors. It reminds me of candy.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving this shoot... the psychedelic candy colors are awesome
    xLauren

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh Frida, why so gorgeous

    Seriously amazing pictures, thanks for sharing

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohh so nice pictures dear!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by. you have an awesome blog. I'm now following you. hope you can return the follow and keep coming back. =).

    ReplyDelete
  18. So lovely! I love all these pictures!

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is absolutely beautiful! I love the soft colours and the bright whites!
    Ahka Vintage SHOP
    Ahka Vintage BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  20. these pics are such an inspiration. thanks for sharing <3

    xx Daisy

    -> TMG FASHIONBLOG <-

    ReplyDelete
  21. Each picture shows true fashion.totally Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig