Farah Holt photographed by Daniel Nadel and styled by Amber Ross for Fashion Gone Rogue.
Fierce tribal styling and platinum curls with serious red lips. The end result is truly stunning! Using pieces from labels such as Jimmy Choo, Preen, Herve Leger, Roberto Cavalli and a beyond gorgeous studded vintage find to name a few. My favorite look is definitely the second photograph with the vintage skirt and swimsuit by Melissa Odabash. Also I think those watermelon red Jimmy Choos are coaxing me. I think they say BUY ME NOW...
Weird right?









The 2nd look is my favorite too! Nice post!
ReplyDeletewww.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com
Thank you lovely!
Deletexoxo
my favourite is the last one!! WOAHHH!!!
ReplyDeletelaflordelys.com
Helena
some of them are beyond sexy, esp the tibal dress and the swim suit with the colorful blazer
ReplyDeleteAgreed!
Deletexoxo
Holy hot she's amazing!! looks like she has amazing modeling potential and I love the super daring styling!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
laviedelenore.blogspot.com
She really does! EVERYTHING about this just works brilliantly!
Deletexoxo
i love them all! the model looks amazing.
ReplyDeletehttp://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/
Amazing pictures! I love the pattern dress!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
Kisses
Aga
www.agasuitcase.com
Will do lovely!
Deletexoxo
Sure thing!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I love this!!! It's so colourful and creative, amazing styling & photography. Farah is gorgeous. Love your blog, always happy when a new post pops up in my bloglovin :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
Thank you lovely! You've made my day even better!!!
Deletexoxo
I love every style look especially those Jimmy Choo shoes.
ReplyDeleteYour number 99 follower :)
Amanda
http://socialamore.blogspot.com.au/
Thank you for following! Wow I didn't even realise I was up to 99 followers!!! That is awesome! Gonna take a quick peak at yours too :o)
Deletexoxo
she is absolutely gorgeous! i like the second photo also. that skirt is amazing. her body is perfect! :)
ReplyDeletehope you're having a great wknd!
xoxo
jasmine
loving these photos!
ReplyDeleteshe has the most amazing body
xxx
Love the second photo *-* Great post :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment ! :D I follow you :D
There is a new post in my blog, i wait your comment ;) Kiss kiss http://saporedimoda.blogspot.it/2012/03/colorful-night.html
Thank you for the follow! Will take a look at your blog!
Deletexoxo
She is so gorgeous!! I love the patterns of the clothes.
ReplyDeletehttp://heydahye.blogspot.com/
sexy outfits!!!^^
ReplyDeletexoxo
the first picture!!! SO NICE!!! I will buy that!! whole ooutfitt..brilliant designs here. Roberto Cavalli is my idol...
ReplyDeleteThks for sharing this out!
followed you on google connect, hope you did too :)
Much love,
issatchieu
Thank you for the follow doll! Will check your blog out now!
Deletexoxo
But I want to touch!!! Haha
ReplyDeleteWida
Missing Amsie Blog
LOOOOOL!
Deletexoxo
omg i love these photos!!
ReplyDeletex
shopstyleconquer.com
Such a great post, these shoot are wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteTake a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Win your favourite jewels from Les Jumelles
Sure thing! Will take a look now!
Deletexoxo
oh wow.. love love those first two skirts and the last dress.. so hot.
ReplyDeleteOMG, if you buy these definitely post them. They are so hot and I loved looking through these dresses, they are all super sexy and the 2nd one might be my absolute have. I like your title too and thanks for your sweet comment!
ReplyDeletexoDale
www.savvyspice.com
Wow love the first and last dress. The patterns is just sublime. Love love love. Thank you for sharing this
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower
xoxo
www.girllilikoi.com
Thank you lovely!
Deletexoxo
WOWOWOWOW!! What a shoot! IT's soooo vibrant and stunning and rock n' roll and pin up...a mix of everything I LOVE!!!!! And her hair is perfection!!!! And those outfits...I can't stop staring! how amazing!
ReplyDeletekisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls
www.BeckermanBitePlate.com
What amazing images...adore the fourth dress and the shoes...fabulous!!
ReplyDeletegreat pictures...love the last on... nice blog dear if u like mine too may be v can follow each other http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteA giveaway on ma blog too
Sure, will take a look!
Deletexoxo
WOW! what an amazing lookbook #2 is my fav!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for you lovely comment on Style Willow! Love your blog,
Style Willow
Style Willow
SW x
Loving the electric photography in this!!! Amazing colours!!!
ReplyDeletexoAmy
www.fivekindsofhappy.com
p.s have just started following your amazing blog :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!
Deletexoxo
wow, im in love !!! amazing shoot.
ReplyDeletecome to visit my blog, ill be waiting for you :)
http://www.thechicattitude.com/