Veronika Klottonova photographed by Leo Krumbacher for the Feburary 23th edition of Grazia Germany.
Urgh travel pangs be gone! I'm lonnnng overdue for my next trip which is destined for the glorious States of USA, in particular the City of Angels, so naturally this glorious editorial managed to sneak it's way to me. Loving this editorial blending old world Hollywood glamor with California's coveted laid back lifestyle around some of the most iconic spots in Los Angeles. My favorite shot is definitely the first image with the picturesque and well known palm dotted streets of Beverly Hills as the perfect backdrop to a gorgeous 20's flapper inspired dress. And I'm really feeling the white Gucci blazer and Prada clutch, which I have to admit the flame detail is much more approachable and less toned down in dramatic effect as it's sister heels!
Much love,













Although the editorial is really nice, I don't think its very original. Theres been so many editorials that are so similar lately because of Prada's collection
ReplyDeletewow!! love the editorial!!
ReplyDeletewww.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
Loving the editorial as well! Your blog is so inspirational:)
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you lovely :o)
Deletexoxo
There's such a Lana del Rey feel to the hair and makeup, and I just adore that pale blue dress!
ReplyDeletexSophia
http://www.moulinfrock.com
Your right! I hadn't even noticed that - too focused on the clothing and scenery I think LOL!
Deletexoxo
Lovely editorial, makes me look forward to summer so much!
ReplyDeleteGreat Pics! I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your comment on my blog www.modelovers.com.
Maybe we can follow each other? :)
Tanja
www.modelovers.com
Sure! Why not!
Deletexoxo
What beautiful pictures...adore the nudes, and happily following your blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you gorgeous!
Deletexoxo
so glamorous! great spread. i love that pleated red skirt... and i wish i can pull off the sheer-skirt look. :) hope you have a great day, sonia!
ReplyDeletexoxo
jasmine
Thanks Jasmin, wishing you the same, always!
Deletexoxo
The Minute I set my eyes on your posts glitter explodes throughout the atmosphere angels and fairies dance across the room the world shines rainbow colors I love your blog keep posting baby X mercury moonshine dutchess
ReplyDeleteThe minute I read this my face broke into the hugest smile ever! Thank you for this truly gorgeous comment! You've made my day! :o)
Deletexoxo
can't stp staring at the photos
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing
following you now
hope we can follow each other
xo
www.jiglycious.com
Thank you doll! Will check out your blog now!
Deletexoxo
This is beautiful! I love the pastels but also the bright colors! A lot of different vibes going on in the editorial...which is perfect for CA! Great post!
ReplyDeletewww.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com
OMG!!! These pics are waaaay toooo cooool! They totally have the L.A vibe but taken in the perrrrfect way! The lighting and the colors and clothes are killer!!! Love this post sooo much!
ReplyDeleteBig kiss
xo Beckerman girls
www.BeckermanBiteplate.com
gr8 inspiration dear FOLLOWED BK http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteGreat and simple at the same time.
ReplyDeleteThese photos and looks are all so beautiful, I especially love the last one.
ReplyDeleteThe pink and red are so pretty together! now following :)
Thank you doll!
Deletexoxo
Great pictures and you are so stylish !!
ReplyDeleteDear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)
Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
♡ StylishByNature.com
i know what a case of the wanderlust is like . . . glad you get to satisfy it soon. i'm in love with the mesh/white collar number!
ReplyDeleteI love this editorial, especially the last picture; the dress on that pic is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexoxo Sootjeelina <3
oh my goodness what a fabulous edit <3
ReplyDeleteLove from the NaNa girls x
I love the editorial - makes me want to get outside and take pretty photos!
ReplyDeleteI love the last photo the most... the red colour is so striking!
Thank you lovely - will check out your blog now!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thank you for following!
ReplyDeleteI follow you back!
Tanja
www.modelovers.com
Hi!! Love so much your blog!! I follow you!! Please, follow me too!!
ReplyDeleteThanks and kisses from spain!!
www.atacadas.com
Thank you for the follow gorgeous! Having a look at your blog now!
Deletexoxo
Love these photos! Just been to LA and loved every minute - this photos remind me so much!
ReplyDeletehttp://stylewillow.blogspot.com.au/
http://stylewillow.blogspot.com.au/
SW x
Love these photossss ! *_* fantastic blog !!
ReplyDeleteCan you leave a comment in this post ? http://saporedimoda.blogspot.com/2012/03/sissirossi-blogger-challenge-2012.html It's a contest and i need your help !! Thank you :)
If you want, follow each other? :) Kiss kiss
Sure thing! Having a look at your blog now!
Deletexoxo
I love all of these dresses, but the first one has to be my favorite.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
these pictures are so pretty, sigh, love the vintage feel to them!
ReplyDeleteWow, this editorial is really amazing. I adore every single picture. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful editorials!
ReplyDeleteI was in California few months ago, my first time in Cali
and I love it there. Nothing can beat the good weather.
Come visit my blog, let me know how you like it
and can we follow each other on GFC?
http://www.momfashionworld.com/
Sure thing, will check it out now!
Deletexoxo
Thank you doll! Will have a look at your blog!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Oh my goodness, STUNNING editorial. I absolutely love the filters they used and the styling is incredible! It's so hard to pick a favourite - everything is exquisite - but if I had to add one to my wardrobe right now, it would be that divine sky blue pleated dress. ^.^ Impeccable choice as always Sonia! <3
ReplyDeleteHope you are having the loveliest day, gorgeous!
<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
Why thank you lovely! Hope you are doing well and having an amazing week lovely!
Deletexoxo
AMAZING!! I Love every single picture. Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)
ReplyDeleteSure thing! Will check out your blog now!
Deletexoxo