But no need for dispair as recently the Petit Pont de l’ArchevĂȘchĂ© has become the new hotspot for the love locks! I do wonder how long will they remain until they are once again removed and I hope I will get a chance to see this in person! However due to it's popularity the French Government are looking at permanent fixtures for couples to cement their love upon - fixtures that wont detract away from the exceptional architecture!
I adore the idea of a 'love lock' and what it represents. Personally I don't see them as vulgar but as a symbol of love in a city that has always been, and probably always will be, the city of love. All I can say for now is that I hope they remain in place a little while longer because this has definitely made it onto my bucketlist!
Love,


We also love to place our locks in their. Hopefully we get to visit that place.:)
ReplyDeleteMuch love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
Wow! I love this!! I do hope they leave it:)! Beautiful representation for those in love:)!! Great post Sonia:)!!
ReplyDeleteThanks y'all <3
ReplyDelete