24 January 2018
(FAUX) FURSPIRATION
The weather down under of late is far, far from adorning oneself in faux fur but nonetheless I can't stop ogling the fuzzy sartorial delights online. Curse you Pinterest. All this trawling for fuzzy coats is also making me overly eager for my La-La land soijorn coming up next fortnight.
But let me make one thing clear, I'm talking about the faux kind. I don't know about you guys or where you stand on the matter but for me real fur creeps me out. And aside from the ethical and inhumane practices that transpire behind the scenes draping the skin of a dead animal upon my shoulders is just gross.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know what you mean! I found myself staring at scarves in the opshop today as I browsed. It's 31 degrees with killer humidity, I don't need any layers! No matter how cosy and perfectly layered those US blogs are looking right now, haha!
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue Blog
I'm following you now on gfc (n* 803 ).Hope you will follow me back!
ReplyDeleteLA BORSA DI MARTINA