This admiration for a sartorial piece is bordering obsessive now. So what does one actually do with copious options? Thankfully such pieces are ideal year-round. Perfect for layering during the cold or adding an air of effortless cool during the warmer months. Denims of all lengths and styles. It even embraces dresses happily. Something which I look forward to utilising on an upcoming trip to Portugal. The only thing left is for me to strictly cull down my babies and select one or two pieces, something which will be no easy feat.


Missguided sheer trench (similar) . ASOS singlet (similar) . Missguided Sinner jeans (similar) . ASOS belt . SPURR Elody mules .
Ray-Ban sunglasses
//
Photos by Elizabeth Oro
facebook // twitter // instagram // pinterest // bloglovin
Follow





Stunning Sonia!
ReplyDeleteIn love with your pink coat and your mules are TDF!
Love, Paola.
Expressyourself
That trench coat looks so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteBeauty Candy Loves
Oh man! Can totally understand your obsession with this piece, Sonia. Lurvz it! That colour is just TDG. I've been wanting a new one too for spring, so I'm thinking of just sewing one. Trench coats are so versatile, and so agree with you...you can wear it year round!
ReplyDeleteAnd take me to Portugal with you! :D
PS Totally LOLd when I read your Mayflower story with that captain:D That's something I would totally do....bwahaha!
I really love Evil Twin! Wish they were more available though, eh? And just wanna give you a heads up....you're mentioned on my new post that I just posted:D You know what it's about....heehee....
DeleteAnd what a stunning piece it is. I agree - there's something so tasteful and elegant about a good trench, although I have to say I can only really brave them in the summer months (way too warm-blooded).
ReplyDeleteCurated Theory
I love a pretty trench coat! The color & style of this one is superb Sonia :D Looks fabulous on you.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/
I just need a trench coat too and yours is just gorgeous Sonia, Im in love with the color, suits you so very well! And u styled it perfectly looking so stylish and glam! Hugs! xo
ReplyDeleteThis seems to be the perfect mac, and I love that it has a duster quality, blowing in the wind. Very lovely, Sonia! x/Madison
ReplyDeleteFASHION TALES
Love love that trench coat and what a perfect color it is! I love how you styled this whole look, especially with those cute shoes!
ReplyDeleteDenise | Fashion Love Letters
This color looks amazing on you darling! Love it!
ReplyDeleteAdela
http://www.hautespark.com/
Hi Sonia how are you??? I am obsessed with trench coats as well, especially when they are long!
ReplyDeleteI love this color!
http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com
Love this unique trench coat! The blush color is gorgeous and the cut is too fun!
ReplyDeleteLuci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.
Great post, I like it :)
ReplyDeletenew post
http://mensfashionobsession.com/
https://www.instagram.com/mensfashion_mfo/
The trench coat is fabulous, especially in pink! You look darling in it, and I love where you shot your pics. So good!
ReplyDeleteSo cool you'll be traveling soon, wishing I was too. :/
xo,
Tania
http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com
I want the trench (love the colour) and those mules! Great look Sonia!
ReplyDeleteANOUK
Beautiful outfit, lovely colors as well, I love it. Thank you for sharing, you look gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeletexxx
www.noragouma.com
The color and the deconstructed silhouette of this trench are TDF and the way you styled it just makes it that much cooler!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous outfit! You look amazing :)
ReplyDeletewww.blossomikebana.com
Woww!!! Just adore that silky pink duster! So beautiful :).
ReplyDeletexx, Amy
http://www.theluxilook.com
That duster is so pretty and suits you so well! It's a great alternative to a biker jacket every now and then :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot :D They are more complete and useful my dear :D
ReplyDeleteOMG you look so fantastic. this pastel rose look perfect on you :D And I'm totally in love with this long trench :D The mules look so sofisticated <3
NEW OUTFIT POST | My CLASSIC VERSION: Wedding Day Look.
Instagram ∫ Facebook Official Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
Such a gorgeous look Hun.
ReplyDeletehttp://edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
Hi Sonia,
ReplyDeleteThis look is so cool. I love your shoes
Kisses
Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog
Love the trench coat, it's fab!
ReplyDeleteFashion and Cookies - fashion & beauty blog
You look gorgeous in this outfit my dea, I love your pink coat :-)
ReplyDeleteGirl, you look fabulous! I love that coat :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/
Love the pink coat on you! So gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://www.crystalchiffon.com/
Hello!,
ReplyDeleteGreat post, I like it :)
I followed your blog, could you follow mine?
a greeting <3
Love the outfit especially that coat!!! Love the colour aswel, I really wish trench coats suited me but I'm so short they don't look nice on me or are way too long! x
ReplyDeleteS x
SHELISES WORLD
You sure are rocking that trench coat! :)
ReplyDeleteThe trench coat is just so cute, I want it *.*
ReplyDeletexo
An Aesthetic Alien | Instagram | Facebook
Youtube
Oh Portugal will be awesome - and a nice break from this cold winter weather (Day one of winter and I'm complaining about the cold...must be a record ha!).
ReplyDeleteI really like your pink trench - I'd love a lightweight trench like this, perfect for Brisbane weather. That pastel pink is such a great shade with the blue jeans too! :)
Hope you are having a great week! :)
Away From The Blue Blog
I absolutely adore this outfit. The blush pink trench is so pretty! Also, Portugal will be so amazing I'm sure!!
ReplyDeletexo
Siffat
http://icingandglitter.com
loving the outerwear!
ReplyDeletexoxo
style frontier
This is a gorgeous ensemble. Nice!
ReplyDeleteLove the trench coat. Such a lovely shade.
ReplyDeleteephemeralfox.blogspot.com
This is so lovely! I desperately need a trench coat, thanks for the reminder lol!
ReplyDeleteamberelb.com
Love the look! The trench is so beautiful and the sandals are amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI really want to buy a pair like those hahaha
Regards,
Two on the Road
I love this look! That trench is so pretty and it adds the cutest pop of color!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ileana
Novelstyle Blog
Such a cool outfit! Did you change your site layout recently? Love!
ReplyDeletex,
Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel
This pink trench is everything. It can make any outfit a 10. Love it ❤
ReplyDeletewww.fashionradi.com
I whole heatedly agree with you with a love of trench coats! That said, mine is a rather boring beige so I may have to get a bit more adventurous as I'm loving the pink way more than I thought I would!
ReplyDeleteMusings & More
I love the colour of this trench and the way which you have styled it :) I definitely need to look at adding something like this to my wardrobe. x
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit
ReplyDeleteObsessed with how you styled this trench! Such a beautiful a color.
ReplyDeleteNathalie
www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com
I love the color of this trench, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLA VEINE
Missguided trench coat is so pretty! I think the colour suit you so well girl! Such a lovely lady :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thequinoxfashion.com
The way the material of this Missguided trench flows in the wind is utterly beautiful, and the colour is SO perfect for transitional weather!
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Hotel Chocolat Father's Day Hamper Giveaway (Open Worldwide!) x
I love this kind of trench coat!! The color is so beautiful, looks perfect on you!!
ReplyDeleteAndrea.
Seize your Style
I adore the flowy feel of this piece as see in your picture. The color is a whole different ball game - LOVE IT! Paired with jeans, just perfection. I am inspired girl!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionablyidu.com/
That trench coat is beautiful! I normally don't go for colored outerwear, but that pink shade is perfect. You styled this look perfect too! x
ReplyDeleteKara | http://karascloset.net/
I love your trench coat so much! Light pink is so chic!
ReplyDeleteKim
Simply Lovebirds
These mules are so cool and you look awesome! Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty
It's such a pretty pink! Millennial Pink, right? A long trench has such a dramatic vibe. Looks great!
ReplyDeletexx Yasmin
http://banglesandbungalows.com
Those Mules are perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteMessy Blonde | Bloglovin
Love love love this shade of pink <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
Yes, the essence of the trench is perfectly captured in these photos! I can't wait to see how you style them in Portugal. Have a lovely week :)
ReplyDelete-PerlaGiselle
iamperlita.com
The long vest is a nice touch to the outfit. It gives this look a feminine twist!
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com
Oh wow! Fabulous look! That trench coat is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool, babe! Pink is so sweet! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLove that pink duster! It's so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI am all for those mules !
ReplyDeleteI love that trench! You are gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lifeofardor.com
Hello Gorgeous!!! Your pink trench is giving me all sorts of heart eyes! Can definitely relate to your obsession with that piece! I would basically never take it off and sleep in it lol. And I love your mules, sunglasses, jeans....basically the whole outfit. Styled to perfection Sonia! <3
ReplyDeleteI love this dusty pink trench. So cool!!
ReplyDeleteLove Nistha
https://www.fashionistha.com/fringe-trim-trumpet-sleeve-knit-dress/