What were your faves from New York during this fashion week? I've been crushing on Alexander Wang and 3.1 Phillip Lim. Also really feeling those Victorian-esque hairstyles from Marc Jacobs. Not that I could pull a flattened curl as effortlessly as those models did. And of course so nice to see an (small) influx of bloggers making their appearance in the street style notoriety game.
xoxo
![]() |
| via vogue + harpers bazaar |









Loving these awesome street style shots, babe- NYC during fashion week must be an absolute sight to SEE.
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Agreed xx
DeleteI still haven't seen all the runways shows but the coats on the streets were amazing!
ReplyDeleteI like your selections too.
http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/02/travel-diary-vienna-in-grey-coat-and.html
I love that blankety looking cloak/poncho + the fuzzies!
ReplyDeletewww.MarinaSays.com
I am wishing for cooler weather too! It's been far too hot this month, ugh. haha.
ReplyDeleteI always like looking at street style pics, you see some very stylish people :)
Away From The Blue Blog
Oh boy, if you're wishing for coolness then it must be bad! xx
DeleteHow do you keep up with the Fashion Weeks!? I feel like a lot of girls know about it except for me!?
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Abby
www.houseofakih.com
I tell ya Abby, it's becoming increasingly difficult as I age! I was about one week late in catching up xx
Deleteomg, these are some killer street styles. so much lust happening right now.
ReplyDeleteNew Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook
New Yorkers have the best street style!
ReplyDelete- Seyra x
http://www.pavementsarerunways.com/
Fabulous outerwear inspo! So many gorgeous coats! Thanks for sharing Sonia!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the blue + white stripes on the blouse the most!! And other syles are equally FAB though not as eye-catching as the stripy one hehe.. Hope you enjoyed NYFW Sonia :)
ReplyDeletexoxo, Aldora
Aldora Muses – A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog | Instagram
Love these looks! xo
ReplyDeletewww.aimeroseblog.com
Love this inspiration, merci! Bisous, Sand.
ReplyDelete.
5 GIVEAWAYS on my blog
www.taimemode-fashionblog.com
Oh well I do like the same Sonia and u know, I noticed the street style was less bizarre than usual lol! Love the look with the cape, wanna grab it! xo
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a greater presence of wearable in terms of the costume kinds of past seasons. And it goes to show, you don't have to go "crazy" with fashion to be polished and chic xx
DeleteI want the sweatshirt that state Don't Knock New York Love it great selection.
ReplyDeleteYES! Me too! xx
DeleteLove these streetstyle photos! Hanneli's outfits are so pretty too! You've got such a great eye!! Xx
ReplyDeletewww.STYLEAT30.com
Thanks Jo xx
DeleteInteresting selection, I love street style pics!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
I haven't really followed NYFW this year, so I don't have any favourites. The people on that bunch of photos are truly fashionable and I like each outfit. The faux fur seems to be a huge trend right now, but to be honest I wouldn't mind walking around with bare legs in my denim shorts instead!
ReplyDeleteSun and Sany - Bulgarian travel and leisure blog
Ahhh the best part about NYFW is the street style. Great roundup.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
ReplyDeleteLove your post, great content!
Have a great Wednesday!!
MyLyfeMyStory
I really want a camel coat, so deffo loving those, and I really like the fur coat looks so soft!
ReplyDeleteMeme xx
New Post:
Beauty Blender Dupe//Avon Precision Make-Up Sponge
www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk
It was like below freezing in NYC during this past NYFW so I'm really impressed with how these ladies were able to forgo warmth for style or maybe they just didn't feel the cold. Hanneli looks fabulous as always!
ReplyDeleteThat is so true. I remember seeing and hearing all about the cold while I was sweltering in the Californian sun! xx
Deletegreat street style looks
ReplyDeleteI posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
would you like to pass from my blog?
<<< Pamela Soluri fashion blogger >>>
kiss
I love the photo of the girl in the fur coat and white hat!
ReplyDeleteLuxessed
I love a lot of coats on these photos!
ReplyDeletekisses from Italy
B4S B4S Sheila
So many beautiful NYFW outfits!!! xo - Fashion Phases
ReplyDeleteI'm so in love with the big black coat + belt picture. I instantly fell in love.
ReplyDelete>.< Raven
http://simplesassysultry.com
These looks are fabulous and inspiring! Second look is my favorite:)
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty
Thanks darling :D You're so so nice to me <3
ReplyDeleteVogue always have de best photos! I really love this kind of style :D
NEW GET THE LOOK POST | Ladies In Grey
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
Very fashionable post, dear! Gonna check them out! xoxo
ReplyDeleteamazing outfits!
ReplyDeleteEliana,
http://around-eliana.blogspot.pt/
You look beautiful ! :)
ReplyDeleteplease follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG
NYFW is somewhere I dream to go one day <3
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely street style pics especially the ones with chic & clean look.
Great round up!
xox Nadia
http://www.mielandmint.com/
Just lovely images, Sonia:) And you know...I haven't really check out any of the collections from NYFW....aaaaaaaaah! But not gonna lie....Alexander Wang can do no wrong for me:D
ReplyDeleteMe too EmmyLou xx
DeleteMajor style inspo going on! Gorgeous shots!
ReplyDeletexo Jen
Skirt The Rules
This are really lovely outfits...fashion forward
ReplyDeleteGlowyshoes's blog
My Facebook
All of them are amazing pieces!!
ReplyDeletehttp://itzytrendy.blogspot.mx/2016/02/these-boots.html
So cool and bold outfits, really original for that week
ReplyDeleteMelange-Boutique Blog || Instgram
Omg these photos are all super cute, I especially love the jumper featured in the "dont knock new york" one (and I love the girls hair hehe).
ReplyDeleteAmy;
Little Moon Elephant
You've featured such great looks here! I especially love look #6 with that huge waist belt over the black coat, so chic and edgy! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great day so far :)
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com
Thanks J xx
DeleteI love the looks you've picked, number 6 has to be my fave ♥
ReplyDeletetipscapsule.blogspot.com
Wowzie what a great round up, so many fun chic looks. Where you in New York for FW? You will have to let me know next time.
ReplyDeleteAllie of
www.allienyc.com
No not this time. Maybe next time, though NYC is definitely a place I want to revisit, hopefully this year, so I'd definitely hit you up for brunch or something! xx
DeleteExcellent examples! Everyone put on their best! Love the girl in the black with the fur clutch, so modern. 3.1 Phillip LIM was my fave too!
ReplyDeleteHttp://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com
Street style is the best way to get inspired, I like it more than catwalk pics and sometimes even editorials :0 How crazy is that?
ReplyDeleteIvona from www.thesmokedetector.net
xo
Not crazy at all. I feel the same way sometimes too xx
DeleteWith the freezing weather there were so many great coats!
ReplyDeletexx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Wow can't imagine hot sticky weather right now, thought today felt like spring. And LOVE this round up FW street style.
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIENYC
www.allienyc.com
I hope one day we can do fashion week together Sonia and experience all of the excitement that comes along with it! I'm going crazy over these looks especially Alex's outfit!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing these street style shots, its gotta be NY. Where I live, i'd be soooo hard to photograph these.
ReplyDelete