You guys, do you know what day it is? In a few more hours I'll be up, up in the air on my way to LA-LA Land. This is a major deal for me having been unable to set foot off this continent for close to five years now. I am someone who becomes irritable after being grounded for more than three months, antsy after one year and by the two year mark I am virtually clawing my eyes out, so you can imagine my state of being right now. To say I am ecstatic is a gross understatement. I'll be celebrating a milestone birthday this weekend in Vegas whilst moving about in California, brunching with fellow blogger babes and traipsing into Nevada and Arizona to visit these babies above, so make sure you're following me on
Instagram and Snapchat - @soniademacedo for front row access on my adventures and shenanigans.
Adios for now lovers.
-Sxx
have a great time!! the weather must be so much better there :)
ReplyDeletewww.samanthamariko.com
Have an absolutely amazing trip! I'm sure you will :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue Blog
Interesting)
ReplyDeleteOh, that's really cool! I have never been to the US. Have fun on your trip and b-day!
ReplyDeleteSun and Sany - Bulgarian Travel and Leisure Blog
Woww so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteXX
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: CASUAL WITH JEANS AND OTK BOOTS
I would have loved to catch up with you! So gutted that we are going to miss each other. Hope you will have a wonderful time!!! Can't wait to see your pics.
ReplyDeleteLuxessed
Nice post)
ReplyDeleteYou have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google+?
Follow me & I’ll follow you back. x
I’m wait your answer on my blog!
Have a nice day.
Julia x
Fashion Inspiration Blog
Stunning photo, and ahhh have a wonderful time! xx
ReplyDeleteErica
www.eggcanvas.me
Can you hear me singing...♫♪♫♪♫♪Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu♫♪♫♪♫♪
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you're going to be here and you're not visiting me in Pennsylvania, lol...Have a wonderful time, Sonia...Enjoy each and every second:)
I'm not sure how to do the Instagram thingy, actually my grand-daughter little miss set it up for me. However, I did manage to find you so I can follow your trip. Have a blast! And, thanks for sharing...
that's exciting!!! have fun!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Animated Confessions
have a great time! Wow fab!
ReplyDeletehttp://carrieslifestyle.com
Win your Fav Rosefield Watch!
Lucky girl!!!! Enjoy!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/
That's so cool, babe!! Love to revisit Vegas too! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing and happy trip S!
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
Have an amazing time! I would love to go back to LA again! An interesting place. The last time I visited was about 15 years ago!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy :)
Laura www.shehearts.net xx
have an amazing trip!!
ReplyDeletewww.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
oh wow.. that sounds so exciting.. have fun!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday
You lucky girl!!! Have fun!
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.sorananistor.com
Have fun dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/01/beauty-new-in-haul-video.html
Oh wow! Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteWritingMonique
When is your birthday, Sonia?! And happy birthday to you, lovely and it's the big 3-0, eh? Have a brilliant celebration!
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
Wow! Enjoy your trip!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
SHAIRA // What's New? January Haul
Oh have lot's of fun and share pictures!!! ❤︎
ReplyDeletexx
Selina | SelinasInspiration
che meraviglia *_*
ReplyDeleteim sure you are having an amazing time!!
ReplyDeletekisses from the sandpits of dubai ❤️
www.mahryska.com
It must be so exciting! Wish you an amazing trip :) And have a lot of fun, dear! xx
ReplyDelete"Choose a highlighter like a pro" // www.keenonbeauty.com
Oh wow! Have an amazing time x
ReplyDeleteJosie | Sick Chick Chic
Best wishes for your travels! I haven't been to the SouthWest or West Coast myself in decades (I live on the East Coast) but I admire your traveling spirit! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that all of your birthday wishes come true. Have fun in Las Vegas, in Los Angeles, brunching with your fellow blogger babes, and sight seeing in Nevada and Arizona!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/
So totally jealous of you, I need to get out of the UK so bad, haven't been on holiday in like 11 years!!!
ReplyDeleteHave the most wonderful time lovely!
Meme x
http://www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk/
Sonia! I didn't know it was your birthday! Happiest Birthday wishes to you girl! Hope you're enjoying your time in Viva Las Vegas and hope your California, Nevada, and Arizona adventures are everything you dreamed of and more! Can't wait to finally meet you! <3
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip !
ReplyDeleteAwesome! so great that you were able to finally visit the US. Heading into NY at all? Would seriously be AMAZING to meet you! Enjoy your stay Sonia!! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic trip ! Happy Weekend!
ReplyDeletewww.reviewwali.com
Love LA and I hope you are having the best time xx
ReplyDeleteMA
Hello Sonia, I'm trying to get back to catching up on blog and I'm so glad I'm already following your adventures on IG and FB! Thank you for your heartfelt comment on my sad post. I really appreciate the visits and comments even when I'm so inactive on my blog. Gonna continue trawling your blog to see what I've missed!
ReplyDeleteJo
Jo's Jumbled Jardinière
wow, cannot wait to hear back from u . Hope u have a fab time there.
ReplyDeleteNew Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook
wow have the best time!!
ReplyDeleteI know you're having a blast from snapchat and instagram :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.junewantistall.com
I'm so happy that I got to meet you! You're such an amazing individual! I was thinking about how I really wanted to be an Australian today! HAHAHA! You guys are like the nicest badasses I've ever met!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Abby
Amazing landscape!
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/
Yes my dear Sonia,
ReplyDeleteAm seeing you are having so much fun on your trip via IG and can't wait for you to update us all here on your trips and adventure.
I totally understand what you mean by not able to get out of your own place. I was in HK for a really quick rush work trip just two weeks ago and I am already having its withdrawal syndrome and can't wait for my next proper vacation already! Darn!! That's what traveling do to a gal, huh??! Yucks
Hope you are having a good time settler down back home! Chat more soon *_^
With love,
Jeann
http://luminnej.blogspot.com