It's funny with these personal outfit posts, you begin noting just how much you use certain things. In particular this nail polish which has kept my hands perpetually nude for weeks. What can I say, this shade is just so amazingly prodigious. It also becomes disturbingly apparent just how bad ones resting bitch face is. Allegedly that is how I always look, so why the hell has no one pulled me up on it? It's not even the attractive kind either. Geez, how embarrassing. I'm also finding writing for these kind of posts become even more seemingly awkward than my actual poses. I honestly don't know what to write and I don't want to be obvious about it either, like praise the joys of specific sartorial pieces, like my Boohoo coatigan which I purchased some months ago. An item I do not think I'd get much use from at the time, only to see it flourish and remain on high rotation ever since. Even now that our climate is indecently becoming warmer (why Mother Nature? Why?), it's still taking centre stage on most weekends.
-Sxx
WEARING: Witchery top, Boohoo sleeveless coatigan, ASOS Ridley jeans, SPURR red suede heels (similar here or here), The Fifth watch (similar), Sportsgirl rose gold bracelet (similar), ASOS pearl ring (similar), Missguided aviators and Rebecca Minkoff MAB medium tote.
Photos by Elizabeth Oro






stunning bag!! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Animated Confessions
Oh geez, I'm like that with my nude polishes! I can't help it though, I work in a conservative office and I just feel weird walking in with neon nails, however trendy and pretty they may be.
ReplyDeleteAnd I don't see resting bitch face here! You look pleasant and perfectly stylish! I love your shirt and the way you layered it under your that crop top!
xo Deborah
Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes
That's because I had to leave them out bahaha xx
DeleteFabulous outfit. Loving the pop of colour from your heels!
ReplyDeletexo
Siffat
icingandglitter.wordpress.com
Love this look, also that bag s amazing. Rebecca Minkoff can do no wrong!
ReplyDelete- Liz Lizo
www.LizLizo.com
Agreed xx
DeleteThis outfit is absolutely gorgeous! I really love your vest, and your heels add such a nice pop of color to the look! Have a nice day!
ReplyDeletexo, Esther
http://bubblesther.com
Miss you too Sonia. Love the chic mess. You know I'm a messy fan for some reason I do. Adds the bright heels to a.hate mess is the great create. Cute bag Girl. I hope life is good at over your:). Busy here as always:).
ReplyDeleteXx Tanya
http://attraction2fashion.com
<3
DeleteLove that Boohoo coatigan, Sonia! Such a unique piece. And I have been told I have a RBF as well...but seriously, it's not like we can do anything about it, right? Sigh...
ReplyDeletePS I just want to say thank you as well for that blog comment on my last post. That film was, indeed, hard to watch:(
We actually can't do anything about it sadly. I don't even think botox would help xx
DeleteI've got a particularly terrible resting bitch face myself, Sonia, so I know where you're coming from. Don't even get me started on what to actually write for outfit posts. Gah. Loving the coat nontheless!
ReplyDeleteMay | THE MAYDEN
Glad to hear I'm not alone in that May xx
Deletetotally loving the sleeveless coat, especially the color! nice look!
ReplyDeletehttp://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/
damn fab look
ReplyDeletehttp://carrieslifestyle.com
Posts online about Amalfi, Rio, Beijing...
haha no, no I like that it's getting warmer! I prefer the heat! :) I've never been able to master layering. Good thing we don't need it most of the year in Queensland!
ReplyDeleteOh and I love the red heels with the neutral outfit, and you already know I love the bag :)
Away From The Blue Blog
You can have all of Melbourne's heat then Mica xx
DeleteWow! Very intresting style)
ReplyDeletemary-tur.ru
Nice look & love your bag! Xx Susanne - bagaholic from Amsterdam - http://bagatyou.com
ReplyDeleteGorgeous outfit!, I really love the colors, so perfect for fall!
ReplyDeletexo, Esther
http://bubblesther.com
Ha, I have a horrible RBF too. I never noticed until I started taking blog pictures...
ReplyDeleteLinda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking
Pretty! I love so much this chic look!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/
You rock the outfit looking stunning love the handbag and those shoes are the perfect touch.
ReplyDeletequesto look mi piace particolarmente , adoro l borsa
ReplyDeletehttp://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/
So in love with your army green jacket!
ReplyDeleteRae of Love from Berlin
Bloglovin' // instagram
such a gorgeous ensemble. that pop of red is everything. happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteLol I know what you mean with resting bitch face. I always have that impression although I thought I was making a happy fave :) You look gorgeous Sonia. I really love your cool coatigan. Well I don't mind that it's getting colder here but that it's getting dark at 5pm. That's what bothers me the most. I want sunlight :D Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteMIASMODE
Yes! Every time. I don't realise I'm doing it until my friend points out how unhappy or in pain I look. xx
DeleteI love everything ! Your shoes are amazing ! Have a nice weekend :)
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with the pop of color with your shoes!
ReplyDeletewww.maggiealamode.com
I LOVE your Rebecca Minkoff tote! So cute! Great outfit too though!
ReplyDeleteRaindrops of Sapphire
Love that pop of red - it really makes the outfit. Have a great weekend dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/
Love those pumps, sexy ;)
ReplyDeleteDanika Maia
www.danikamaia.com
instagram.com/danikamaia
Love this outfit. You have amazing style. Gemma xx
ReplyDeletewww.jacquardflower.uk
I love your shoes
ReplyDeletefashionseducer.com
Great outfit. I really like the details, like that ring; it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWritingMonique
I can't stop using my nude nail polish, either! I really like the olive green, white, and black combination! Love the red touch added by the heels! Have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteDanielle
www.spring2spring.com
That coatigan is really nice SOnia. Love your outfit and color of your shoes is perfect! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
ReplyDeleteEni
Eniwhere Fashion
Eniwhere Fashion Facebook
cool bag!
ReplyDeleteAmazing post dear! Have a nice day:)
ReplyDeleteirenethayer.com
Love this look! The layers are so chic and the cardigan is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHttp://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com
Great look! Love the red shoes and the sleeveless cardigan! Also, your nails look lovely. :)
ReplyDeleteFlorals&Smiles
Thank you xx
DeleteOh shut up you silly girl! You DON'T have a silly bitch resting face, actually you look lovely! LOL! I think we are naturally very critical of ourself but let me tell you, you look great! Love the coatigan, you look lovely!
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
Oh trust me I do. I've just refused to showcase those on here xx
DeleteI love your title! it is so cleaver! And your look here is very cool. I want these clothes so badly. :-) http://www.bauchlefashion.com
ReplyDeleteThank you. It took me ages to come up with something xx
DeleteGreat photos, I like the jacket :)
ReplyDeleteFlorals&Smiles
Cool layering, I love the pop of red from your shoes!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Such a gorgeous look, Love the way you've layered the top <3
ReplyDeleteSerene | I Am Serene L
Outfits posts definitely make you very aware of yourself. I also have a resting face issue but I was kind of aware of that one - oops! haha.
ReplyDelete-M
www.violetroots.com
Well, I think I knew. I just didn't realise to what degree xx
DeleteLove those bright pumps! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tickleyourvanity.com/
Lovely outfit! Layering up gave such a nice look and I really like red shoes :) They look fab!
ReplyDeletewww.elabellaworld.com
I love the pop of red of the pumps and the layering! Great outfit Sonia!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com
Great picks! Are you going on a hot date? Happy Halloween, babe! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo cute style!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week-end!
Photographe Gil Zetbase
http://www.gilzetbase.com/
Oh Sonia, fab outfit!!! Love every single element. The bag, the shoes, the trousers. 10/10!
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
Thanks lovely xx
DeleteThey say that we wear 10% of our wardrobe 90% of the time!
ReplyDeleteSuze | LuxuryColumnist
Amazing this look, I love this colors!!
ReplyDeleteKiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous! Love your red shoes - really makes the outfit pop
ReplyDeletexx
Garland Girl
Lovely outfit, dear, I'm especially adoring the stylish handbag and the sexy red heels! :) <3 Really well thought out, everything looks amazing on you! x
ReplyDeleteFollowing on bloglovin' <3
Kay
http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/
What a great style, adore it!
ReplyDeletearcticraspberry.ru
Love the sleeveless coat and the shoes. You look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteJasmine xx
Lovely outfit, love those layers on you and such cool details. That bag is fabulous, need to get something like that. :)
ReplyDeleteIvona from www.thesmokedetector.net
xoxo
Stunning outfit! I really love how you've added the pop of colour via the shoes and nail polish. It works so well! xx
ReplyDeleteSam // Samantha Betteridge
Love that you combined with the red shoes as a pop of color (:
ReplyDeleteNati xx
www.simplyartdicted.com
Sonia, your style is everything here - I love it! The asymmetrical layering, the clean cuts that somehow manage to seem casual at the same time - everything!! :)
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
I feel you girl. For me it's always the makeup. I start feeling like I have the same look in every post. But I think this is a haute look period. Mess doesn't come to mind at all. And how i love your bag and the popping red shoes and oh the white top too. Happy Halloween, do you celebrate it?
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/
Thanks Idu. We don't celebrate it per se but I do hope you had a fabulous one xx
DeleteHaha I often look mad in pictures even when I try to consciously look happy. I don't like my teeth or smile so I don't do it, I then try to "smize" and look happy with my eyes but I still end up looking mad or sad. But I love what you are wearing, the red shoes are perfection.
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com
Me too! Smizing never seems to work unless I'm taking the photo xx
DeleteLove this outfit! You're gorgeous :)
ReplyDelete-Adi xxo
www.fancycorrectitude.com
I love red shoes!!! they totally make the outfit.
ReplyDeleteSamantha Series | bloglovin
amazing outfit my dear, you look great :D xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTETUDE
I have a resting bitch face too. Not gonna lie, it is a great 'tool' of protection when it comes to walking alons on the street or awkward social meetups haha! Great outfit and have a nice day ahead :)
ReplyDeleteReal Life Nerd // www.vivienekok.blogspot.com
Ahahaha I never looked at it that way xx
DeleteAbsolutely, dear :D You know me so well :D
ReplyDeleteIN LOVE with your outfit. Just amazing. Love the color combo :D
NEW INSTAPLEASURE POST | How was your October?
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
I really love you :)
ReplyDeleteCan you follow me? I follow you :)
If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/10/black-look.html
Love your Boohoo coatigan ! Great purchase you made a few months ago!
ReplyDeleteSuch an edgy look. I adore it !! You look stunning !
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.sorananistor.com
I really love you :)
ReplyDeleteCan you follow me? I follow you :)
If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/10/chic.html
Really nice outfit, but the bag is incredible
ReplyDeletewww.roselixx.com
I love black and olive! It looks so good with the touch of white and your great bag.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
I love this a lot!
ReplyDeletexoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Bloglovin
This look is so cute! Love the black bag!
ReplyDelete-Lily from With Love Lily Rose
I love how those red heels stand out...you have layered this outfit perfectly!
ReplyDeleteyou look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!
http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/
That is such a cool cardigan and the way you way you styled this look is super chic! I love the nail polish - it's like one of those perfect nails but better shades :)
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
Cute outfit! Especially loving the bag!
ReplyDeleteStop by my blog when you get a chance! Xo
http://beautybyrhenicia.blogspot.com
I Love your bag
ReplyDeleteFOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
So into your waterfall cardigan!!!
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
Love the look and yeah taking pictures of outfits was hard at first for me, then I just decided to have fun with it. It all changed for me when I just went with being me, and didn't care so much about how I would look to others. Great choice with the red pumps!
ReplyDeleteMuch Love,
Tania
http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/
I tried doing that but I still look angry hahaha! xx
DeleteYou look so fabulous! Dying over that sleeveless cardigan! So perfect with the pop of red!
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles
Love your photos! Fab look... Love it!
ReplyDelete- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels
Great layering dear
ReplyDeleteI love your olive color vest too
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
Hi Sonia, yes sometimes I don't know what to write too :D I guess many bloggers feel that way. I sit in front of my computer for hours in vain. Then I write some kind of beep :D Better than nothing, right. You look gorgeous. I love your coatigan. It looks like that they don't have that color anymore. Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteNo it doesn't sadly. But the black is still pretty gorgeous. I was originally trying to decide between the two xx
DeleteGorgeous haute mess girl!
ReplyDeleteAnd we all have a writing block sometimes. I try think of it is writing as if you're talking to a friend. That always helps!
Have a great day dear!
www.theavantguardian.com
I think you look great sonia, better than I do! I love that cardigan but most of all I am lusting over that tote!
ReplyDeleteOMG YES! I absolutely love this outfit, especially those shoes they add the right 'pop' of colour this outfit really needs!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Sonia!
X
Anjelique
http://www.anjelique.com.au
Gorgeous outfit! love the heels with the rest of the outfit! very daring! perfect!
ReplyDeletehttps://everydayfacts.wordpress.com
Very haute indeed! Love the look! You look super chic! And its great to have an outfit post from you finally :)
ReplyDeletexx
June Wants It All - Indian fashion and lifestyle blog
Thanks June. Trying to be consistant with it xx
DeleteSo cute outfit!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/
interesting look! <3
ReplyDeletexoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net/
I adore this look! Awesome coatigan and red heels, also I like the color of your nails:)
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty
Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.
ReplyDelete** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!
kisses,
BEAUTYEDITER.COM
Great job S, you look absolutely amazing, stylish and chic! I saw that pic in IG and fall in love with that look! Just perfect and the pop of red is a perfect idea to complete the whole outfit! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexx cvetybaby.com
Awww thanks C xx
DeleteUm, so yes. Yes to all this. Yes to the outfit, yes to the pose, yes to the RBF (even though you really don't have RBF, you look fine lol). You look like the fashion editor for some elite magazine who has shit to do, and some street photographer wanted a photo so you obliged him before running off to a very important meeting, Yup, I'm here for it. Love this.
ReplyDeleteZ · HELLOZAUNI.COM
Oh I do Z. I just chose to edit those out of this post! I love the little story you concocted. Oh if it were only true xx
DeleteCute outfit. I love the pop of the red shoes.
ReplyDeleteJenn | Jennifer Jayne
Yes! It's not always the easiest to write about clothes LOL. But that coatigan does look darling on you. :)
ReplyDelete<3 Trou
Wildflower
Awesome layering and those red shoes are simply perfect with this outfit!!
ReplyDeleteBella Pummarola
Yeah, I tend to wear the same hats and sunglasses in my posts all the time. Love this beautiful coatigan!
ReplyDeletewhat a great look. love how you layered the outfit
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit!
ReplyDeleteLooks fab!!! Love it!
ReplyDelete- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels
Your shoes completely brightens up your look! Such a great combo :)
ReplyDeletewww.moderngirl.dk
Yep, feeling the same! I'm not that kind of girl which describes each of her items she is wearing. LOL And maybe even the reason... anyway: YOU look simply AMAZING, Sonia! Let me tell you how much I love khaki, red, black and white -> sooooo much!!! ;DD Superb sleeveless cardigan!
ReplyDeletexoxo Ira
JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN