The apartment of interior designers Charlotte de Tonnac and Hugo Sauzay, is tantamount to my Parisian dreaming. Parquetry flooring, elongated mullion windows and doors and white walls adorned in aged moulding and cornices. Not to forget the enviable accessory collection consisting of desirable titled books and framed photography. A triumphant mix of fluid and denseness, wood and hardware, mature and bygone.
-Sxx
![]() |
| via the socialite family + (my) unfinished room |






It's the windows I love the most! We are house hunting and I want a place that has better windows than what we have here, it gets so dark so quickly when the sun moves around. Natural light is the best :) Really changes the fell of a house when you have lots of windows and light coming in I find! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue Blog
I know exactly what you mean Mica. I feel like I've live in dark houses all my life. I've stopped my search because prices are too ridiculous now and not worth it but prior natural light was always my main focus in looking for a place. It's so essential because it really does change the dynamic and feel of a space. xx
DeleteI would love to live in this apartment. I like high ceilings; can't live without them.
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
High ceilings really are luxe xx
DeleteEnjoying your post!
ReplyDeleteArt inspiration - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/08/art-project-kraski.html
lovely post!
ReplyDeletecheck out my blog + follow back?
xo,
Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com
I LOVE these photos. I agree that they're perfectly designed. I love how Parisian apartments can be small but the high ceilings make everything better. Love the gold accents too.
ReplyDeletexx, Pia
http://gymbagsandjetlags.com
I love the photos!!
ReplyDeletexx
Mademoiselle Coconath
http://mllecoconath.com
Great post... so inspiring!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Clean and simplicity decor with images and books that add a mystery to the apartment I love it.
ReplyDeleteOMG I totally love it!
ReplyDeleteAlice Cerea,
BABYWHATSUP.COM
Its a dream, want to move there now! Bring me there and throw away the keys lol! xo
ReplyDeleteI'll have to fight you for it Lilli because I want this apartment too! xx
DeleteLoving this place, the living room though so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteRedLip&Love
It's a dream of mine to live in a Parisian style apartment. I find the vintage modern style so charming not to mention the light streaming in is just incredible!
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
I especially love the victorian details on the walls and doors, but also how it combines with the modern somewhat masculine furniture!
ReplyDeletehttp://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.co.at
What a gorgeous apartment this is, such high ceilings and their cat is a cutie too
ReplyDeleteSuze | LuxuryColumnist
Hehehe he/she sure is. I needed to include him/she in this post xx
DeleteWhat a gorgeous apartment this is, such high ceilings and their cat is a cutie too
ReplyDeleteSuze | LuxuryColumnist
What a gorgeous place!! Can I live there? Love the minimal feel.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
Hahahaha! After I'm done with it you can xx
DeleteThat is a very lovely appartment! I Love parquet flooring, high ceilings, white walls adorned with moulding and cornices and BOOKS! This is definitely my cup of tea!
ReplyDelete<3 mine too!
DeleteLove these photos! So much great interior design inspiration here. Wonderful post!
ReplyDeletexo Kiki
http://colormekiki.com/
You described everything perfectly. Love this style of living.
ReplyDeleteMelanie - Aetherlily.net
Great inspiration!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/
This interior is a pure perfection! Love everything about it, especially walls and floor!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty
love all the architectural details
ReplyDeleteI'm just so enamoured with the aesthetic of this place. This is exactly what I also think of when dreaming of a Parisian home. I've only visited one apartment in Paris when we were there, and it did not look like this at all!
ReplyDeleteI have to admit when I stayed there at my cousins apartment it was infinitely smaller than this one, but still so freaking charming! Even for a small studio hehehe! xx
DeleteI honestly thought it was your apartment and my first thought was "damn lucky woman!'. Haha! Wow, that is a very chic apartment, I can see myself being very comfortable there.
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
Oh I wish! xx
DeleteGorgeous! So Parisian! I would move in right now! Love the mirror and and all the books. Right up my alley
ReplyDeleteHttp://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com
This is some really chic inspiration, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos, I'm currently decorating my new apartment and this post is such an inspiration:))
ReplyDeletehttp://styleopium.blogspot.gr/
love
ReplyDeleteour blog the wonderlanders
our store / wonderland clothing
Oh wow, to live here would be a dream. Just a dream. And thanks for the heads up on that Vogue Covers book. And the kitty? Adorable.
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIENYC
allienyc.com
omg, wow! amazing photos my dear, I'd love to live in that apartment :D
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, this apartment is amazing. I'm in love with the large windows and minimal feel!
ReplyDeleteAngelina Is | Bloglovin'
This space is amazing! Great inspo!
ReplyDeleteMiranda
www.thechicstreet.com
Oh very amazing pics
ReplyDeleteThis inspire me
xx
www.sakuranko.com
This is DEFINITELY Parisian. I just love how simple and clean it is. My apartment needs to look like this NOW!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK
Ahh I'm dying over these interior design inspos!! So chic!
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
ReplyDeleteAhahah, I understand you better than anyone. I'm honest and I love large suitcases. I need to buy a new one because I feel that that case is not enough. :D
OMG, amazing photos :o
NEW INSTAPLEASURE POST | How was your August?
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
Amazing flat <3
ReplyDeleteSophie
http://www.us-avenue.com
This is really interesting, Sonia. When I think of Parisian apartments, I think of those really traditional and old-school kind. Not at all like this white spacious, airy, modern and minimalistic ones you featured here. Now my sealed image has taken a shift. I'm glad to always stumble upon new knowledge. My vocabulary is really bad. I had to google many of the words you used here especially those related to architecture.
ReplyDeleteJo
Jo's Jumbled Jardinière
Oh Jo! I'm actually (somewhat) knowledgable in it because I studied interior design! xx
DeleteFantastic pick Sonia, what excellent taste you have! You're absolutely right with regard to Parisian design boasting important (and at times even opulence), there's something unapologetically special about it :) Thanks for sharing these stylish photos, my mind is all over the place now with interior design daydreams haha!
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
Aww thank you Gabrielle xx
DeleteAwesome photography, dear! How charming! xoxo
ReplyDeleteA charming space full of grandiose personality! Very inspiring photos indeed.
ReplyDeleteVelveteencockroach
Lovin the interior inspirations.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic
Beautiful photos, looks like my dream apartment :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mintnotion.com
Super clean with some interesting details- love this!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Waw such a great post! Thank you for your feedback on my blog, I really like to follow you back! You blog is awesome. Kisses. ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
ReplyDeletehttp://culore.blogspot.ro
gorgeous
ReplyDeletewww.thewonderlanders.com
this is such a dreamy place to live. I love this sort of interior and architecture. Everything is as it should be.
ReplyDeletexxx
mari
www.ilovegreeninspiration.com
A cute cat is great decor anytime. I agree I love the sleek and clean look of the Parisian living spaces. Always something to draw inspiration from.
ReplyDeleteAwesome decoration! I really love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteMessy Blonde | Bea Represa