Did anyone else notice a lack of the customary fashion week street style photography? This time of year my social media would be consistently clogged with such feeds and I feel like I hadn't been as deliciously inundated with these as per usual years. Though I do have an inkling that we can lay blame onto that blizzard that is continuing to blanket the east coast of America. I guess with all the cold and fluffy, icy stuff fashion folks are opting to dash immediately into venues, as opposed to hanging outside and getting captured by a sea of awaiting lenses. What I have seen more of an emphasis placed upon is the actual collections and designs coming down the runway instead. And I have to admit I've loved every moment; it is fashion week after all. It is far too easy to become engrossed with the circus and theatrics on the outside that we sometimes forget to pay homage to those designers and teams who've worked countless hours to create magic. And speaking of magic I personally had a few runway favorites, like Jason Wu who topped my list. How about you guys? Any pieces caught your eye or captured your hearts?
Oh and how amazing is that Diesel spiked jacket on Gigi Hadid? God, I want that on my body.
-Sxx
These are stunning photos!
ReplyDeleteCandice | Beauty Candy Loves
♥♥♥
Omgosh Sonia...I literally fell in love with that studded jacket!!! It's so so sooo gorgeous, and sooo edgy!! Gosh!!! I neeeeeed!! Loveee the photos, babe!! Such great inspiration! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://anshul90.com
That spiked jacket is amazing! I was going to comment on it over all the other photos, what a statement piece! :)
ReplyDeleteit does look really cold from the photos - good to see people dressing sensibly and bundling up, yet still being stylish! :)
Away From The Blue
Fantastic to see all these look and makes me wonder what I'd wear had I been there especially being so cold?
ReplyDeleteOh I am loving the photos. I wish I can visit NY Fashion week one day. Kiss, Mel
ReplyDeletewww.livingoncloude9.com
Incredible post,, full of inspiration,,,, awesome pictures,,,,,
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch sweetheart,,kisses,,
http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr/
Fabulous post dear. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo;
BEAUTYEDITER.COM
LIKE BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON BLOGLOVIN
My heart skipped for the first leather jacket!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.distinguisheddiva.com/
Love these wintery street styles!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Novelstyle
Oh so stunning!! BTW I'm finally back to the blog!
ReplyDeletexx
www.junewantsitall.com
even in the bitter cold they manage to look stunning!
ReplyDeleteKudos to these people for even looking fashionable during this kind of weather, if it were me I would just be out and about in a comforter lol
ReplyDelete— Michelle | MXP STYLE
Wow stunning fashion I like real street people style.
ReplyDeleteSeriously that spiked leather jacket was just rocker chick chic! I loved the fun coloring of Rita Ora's coat as well. They are all definitely still looking fab!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living
I don't know about you but i've always been more interested in the street style than the runways
ReplyDeleteI'm loving these photos
xx
www.thegarlandgirl.com
Street style during NYFW is the best! OMG that spiked leather jacket!
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles
I love the Fashion Week Street Style! So many well dressed people!
ReplyDeleteMelanie @ meandmr.com
wow awesome♥
ReplyDeleteWelcome to my blog♥
Kaora Blog
Stunning looks Sonia! So inspiring!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com
Wow Sonia, the studded leather jacket is TDF!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
xo Paola
Expressyourself
My Facebook
Yep, Ive noticed the same too even though I always saw that weather conditions never stopped the more fancy and quirky looks at the fashion weeks lol! Btw, That leather jacket on Gigi Hadid is too cool, I want it too! Regarding the collection my fav has been Ralph Lauren, pure elegance!:) Many kisses Sonia! xo
ReplyDeleteThat first look is in every single streetstyle post from NYFW, and I couldn't love it more :)
ReplyDeleteLove the jacket with the studs, Sonia! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI did feel like this! When I opened this post I got so excited. Thanks for sharing. Street style is my favorite part of the whole thing.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
The Real Arnolds
Great inspiration! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletewww.DeluxeFashionista.com
Hahaha....everyone's trying to stay warm:D And I haven't seen Jason Wu's collection yet. TY for the heads up!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely agree with you on that. We tend to forget so much effort has been put into a show by the designers and team, but rather be side tracked by what's going on out on the street *_^
ReplyDeleteWell said.
Cheers,
Jeann
I did! And I am so glad, I also noticed that a lot of bloggers skipped this round. It was refreshing to not be attacked by FW this year!
ReplyDeletexo
Michaela
http://michaelajeanblog.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MichaelaJeanArt
Oh yes, that Diesel spiked jacket is stunning! So many fabulous stuff on your pictures, I want almost every clothes:)
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty.blogspot.com
LOVING these street style shots- Gigi in that studded + spiked leather jacket literally took my breath away. SO COOL.
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Wow! The first picture is amazing and I love all the eyewear. I agree there was a shortage of street style pictures. Thanks for sharing and check out our featured blogger from our Eye Adore series.
ReplyDeleteEye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/eye-adore-tse-inspiration-from-nyfw
Great inspiration here, lovely styles!
ReplyDeletewww.effortlesslady.com
Syle may not be my thing Sonia, but I must say, New York Street Style is a whole other planet! Thanks for sharing these amazing photos. Everyone looks so fashionably frigid though.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Sonia...
Yes, yes, yes. I have a semi-sick obsession with Gigi.. and Yolanda... Bravo Junkie over here... Great photos!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Kaley
My Closet Life Blog
Hey Sonia!! Awesome post! That Diesel spiked jacket is CRAZY!!!! Hahaha I am so accident prone I'd probably stab myself (repeatedly) and harm anyone within a 300 meter radius of me hahaha... but it does look cool!! God knows I wouldn't pull it off though.
ReplyDeleteI noticed a lot of old trends in the above photos that definitely seem to be making a come back!! Its awesome how fashion does a U-Turn. That's why I get so weird about throwing out my old clothing... not because I'm a hoarder... NOPE!! :)
For me, the skinny jeans, heels and trench coat look has captured my heart. I know its not as funky as some of the other things, but I love it x
www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com
Yes that Diesel piece of Gigi Hadid is stunning, totally fit with her cool girl vibe! Oh and a love of boxy menswear inspired coats, definitely a trend that's here to stay! :) xo~ Lena
ReplyDeletewww.felinecreatures.com
Great inspo! I always like street styles outside the runways. About the collections, I loved Carolina Herrera.
ReplyDeleteJasmine x
For a Real Woman
Loved all of the above photos. The first one, ahhh I love Gigi Hadid, I feel like she's going to be around for a very long time! She's shuch a great fashion inspiration
ReplyDeletenaomi xx Naomi in Wonderland
Amazing looks :D
ReplyDeletehttp://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
twitter.com/floralandsmiles
Yes, yes, yes! That spiked jacket caught my eye too and I want it on my back this spring too! Well, to be honest, I don't follow the fashion shows and I get informed by fashion blogs. These streetstyle photos are wonderful, love all the coats and hats!
ReplyDeletesunandsany
This post is giving me life!! ^_^ I had so much fun reading it, the visuals goes well with your write-up ♥ ♥
ReplyDeleteNew post on the blog, waiting for you to drop by ♥
http://contemporaryboy.com
Thank you xx
DeleteAmazing photos!!! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteBrittany,
www.lawyerlookbook.com
Always love street style!!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/
Great inspiration here, lovely styles!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day! :)
<3333 such great pictures!
ReplyDeleteKarolina Gespucci
lovely selection :)
ReplyDeletekisses
www.carmy1978.com
mind blowing style!!! :D
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
The street style is always my favorite part! I love all these looks! That first one of Gigi is amazing! Love all those spikes.
ReplyDeleteDenise
www.fashionloveletters.com
OMG they're looks so fabulous! I really love their outfit, especially those studded jacket on the first pictures! Gorgeous <3
ReplyDeletewww.ismurfshion.com
Everyone in this post looked amazing! I noticed that not as many bloggers went to NYFW this time it seems? Like where was Sincerely Jules??
ReplyDeleteTina
www.justatinabit.com
so good! I love all this fashion inspiration :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Alice's Pink Diary
I really think the best thing about fashion weeks are the street style looks :D And you picked some amazing styles!
ReplyDeletexx
Love this! Have a great Friday. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook / Bloglovin
so many gorgeous outfits and photos xx
ReplyDeleteHannah | Heyitshannaah
I really have to give props to everyone who braved the frigid weather to attend NYFW as it has been crazy cold in the city. And some of them look really chic too. I opted not to attend any events cause I just couldn't deal with the weather. I just like being warm more than fashion I guess ;p
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
From all the photos I keep seeing (even this morning on FB) it certainly looks crazy! xx
DeleteStunning!! Nice inspiration to me, I love the street style from fashon shows!!!
ReplyDeletekisses
Duapara
Love all the inspiration you found!
ReplyDeletexx Cara
www.carascliche.com
I love browsing street style photos as much as the collections themselves. As far as the collections go, I'm always in awe with Marchesa. Though I don't see myself wearing it on a day-to-day basis, I can appreciate how beautiful the collection is every single season. Love your street style inspirations though!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous street style inspiration!
ReplyDeleteFashionably,
Patricia
http://www.wingsforliberty.com/
There is not one look or accessory that doesn't completely take my breath away - you have fantastic taste Sonia (apologies for inadvertently complimenting myself as well! haha). Jason Wu was also a high ranking favourite of mine and I agree, the focus needs to be on the runways and the effort gone into them, not necessarily who shows up and wears what.. although that's pretty fun too ;)
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
Gorgeous street style inspirations! =D
ReplyDeleteNEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
xoxo,
Jessica
Wow!
ReplyDeleteThese pics are really inspiring :)))
xoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com
These pictures are amazing, so much to look at, and to answer your question from my blog, no you haven't been living under a rock, I didn't know they were dieting either but they have done so well.
ReplyDeleteMeme xx
Latest Post out now:
'Not Another Book Haul//Amazon Haul'
http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/
great inspiration!!!
ReplyDeleteIn most of the cases the street style looks are the actual fashion week! Awesome pics!
ReplyDelete♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘
NY Street Style is always a very good source of inspiration!!! I love watching women's blogs of foreign countries. There are always different and interesting proposals and I always find some good ideas. Check out my blog when u have time! Have a nice day, kisses,
ReplyDeleteEni
Eniwhere Fashion
Eniwhere Fashion Facebook
Amazing!!!!!!! Just love them all
ReplyDeletehttp://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/
The leather spiked jacket is insanely edgy, I don't have the courage to wear such an amazing piece since it's the complete opposite of my fashion style, but I admire it so much! It's like a moving architecture on a body.. stunning! And oh.. I'm digging all the fluffy and huge capes/coats as well.. it's such a big trend this year :)
ReplyDeleteTake care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
wow, those outfits are really great arranged! inspiring
ReplyDeletehttp://classyfashionbeauty.blogspot.de/
Nice recap and great inspo Sonia. I love Gigi! Perfect street style.
ReplyDeletexx
cvetybaby.com
Amazing pics! Love Gigi and her stunning jacket!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669
all looks are stunning, but the punk leather jacket from the first picture is the best! I'm in love!!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing dear! xx
Margo Raffaelli
Waaw absolutley amazing streetstyle pics !! :)
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionpanda.be
www.thefashionpanda.be
They all are very inspiring pics.... Thanks so much
ReplyDeleteMelange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita
Gorgeous looks!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com
The best part of any fashion week is the street style! Very cool selection!
ReplyDeleteBella Pummarola
So much style!
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks for capturing these lovely street style looks! You did really great :)
ReplyDeleteI hope I can attend such event in the near future.
Have a nice day, Sonia!
xoxo,
SHAIRA
www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com
Beautiful pictures, amazing looks!
ReplyDeletehttp://bellemelange.net/blog
Yes it is! xx
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteAMAZING street fashion :) i wish i would look so stylish every day haha
Check out my new post..7 Swedish livingroom styles to copy :)
have a fab day dear
LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)
Perfect photos! Love the one of Margaret Zhang! <3
ReplyDeletethese ladies have a very cool style! great images :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad I am not the only one then! xx
ReplyDelete♥
ReplyDeleteAwesome post! Love the photo's :)
ReplyDeletehttp://ovationspas.com
Love that leather studded jacket! I need one of those!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.diaryofatrendaholic.com/