CLOCKWISE
Voodoo Child tank by Zoe Karssen
Handmade cat eye sunglasses by ASOS
Coin cuff bracelet by ASOS
Small medallion bracelet by Givenchy
Milla moccassin botties by Isabel Marant
Clare bag by Chloe
Texcoco embellished skit by Needle & Thread
Who's been obsessively, compulsively, hashtaging Coachella stalking on Instagram? Guilty, unashamedly, guilty. What can I say, I just can not help myself kids. Le Real World can suck sometimes. Was it just me or was it a little on the sleepy side at that? And by that I mean that my feed was horribly quiet. Supposedly the reception was bad up that way but I know better. They had far too much fun under the desert sun to update us cretins! Blah, can you really blame them? Well no. I'm just being a total drama queen. And I know what you're all thinking, wow, another look - but truth be told I was actually tossing up between the two looks last week. I couldn't decide between dungarees or a fabulous, inappropriate embellished skirt? Then I realised why not both? Et voila, yet another ensemble of some dream look that I'll be imagining traipsing through those green lawns and palm tree laden horizons. Stage to stage, VIP pool party to VIP pool party.
I am so Coachellous right now.
-Sxx


Coachellous is indeed how I feel too!! Maybe that's why I am having the block! I haven't been anywhere fun and new in a while!! The mind needs inspiration and challenge once in a while, agree?!
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime, thanks for the understanding and encouraging words! I will let you know if I ever find the cure for da block lol!
This is a awesome brand and the collage is perfect great picks.
ReplyDeletehttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
So guilty as well! Those shoes scream festival love them!
ReplyDeleteEmma
With A City Dream
Isabel Marant is a Coachella brand! totally!
ReplyDeletewww.bonjourchiara.com
Bonjourchiara Facebook Page
what a beautiful coachella outfit,I love that bracelet!
ReplyDeletei love coachella fashion, great post!
ReplyDeletex
♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Facebook + Instagram
The embellished skirt is absolutely an original choice! And love also the booties and the bag, great look for Coachella! Kisses Sonia! xo
ReplyDeleteThat's definitely a VIP party to VIP party appropriate attire. But I still have the taste of those leather dungarees in my mouth, that outfit was too delicious to forget. But that embellished skirt is ultra fab (I sound like a frigging love child of Kim K and Kimora, I fucking hate it:D) and I'd wear that top in a heartbeat because I in fact am a voodoo child.:)
ReplyDeleteI totally dig that shirt and the skirt. If we ever go to Coachella you'll be my stylist. Fo sho. Yep, Instagram was really kinda quiet, but maybe because it broke down the first or second day of the festival lol. Next year, next year, S.! :D
ReplyDeletexx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Haha yes Instagram was Coachellagram for a few days :) Love your picks, especially the skirt!!
ReplyDeletexxx
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com
Great look!!!!! Perfect for this amazing Festival!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day hun!!!
Kisses
http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it
That embellished skirt is beautiful! :) Would make for such a nice outfit :)
ReplyDeleteAway From Blue
Awesome outfit!!!
ReplyDeleteXx,
Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/
OMG! The shoes are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Novelstyle
Ah that penny bracelet is so cool! You can get Garance's stationary via the Rifle Paper Co. and her site as well though not sure where they ship to.
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com
My sister had gone to Coachella the year before, but I couldn't go, but I lived it vicariously through her! instead of the usual online stalking :)
ReplyDeleteDig the gold accessories!
I like the sunnies and the bag. I haven't followed the event too much...
ReplyDeleteLoving the sunglasses!
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting on my blog.
That skirt. Swoon!!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
http://www.hislittlelady.com
Stunning look. ;-)
ReplyDeleteLovely greets Nessa
Love all these pieces! Are perfect for Coachella and "Coachellagram" ;)))))
ReplyDeletexoxo
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669
awesome post love the title! I really like those glasses. cat eye rocks! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com
ReplyDeletenice selection!
ReplyDeleteNew post on my Blog ;)
www.mrsnoone.it
kiss
Wow these picks are way too gorgeous for Coachella!!! Love everything. Esp. the skirt and the coooooool Marant booties! You right to post both Coachellous looks!!
ReplyDeletexx Mira
www.glamdevils.com
Love the embellished skirt and sunglasses!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Oriana xx
www.stylexis.com
Can't say you're the only one looking up coachella line ups - especially when you're on the other side of the world! Whoops!
ReplyDeleteI love your picks, they seem perfect for the occasion!
xoxo,
BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk
Haha I have never heard of the term "coachellous" before but I LOVE IT! So funny. Loving your pick for an outfit!
ReplyDeletewww.amemoryofus.blogspot.com
great collage, in love with the skirt!
ReplyDeleteI think alot of us were also Coachellous as well. That would be a pretty fab ensemble to wear there.
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
Great selection!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other?
Check out the $30 to 5 Winners Giveaway
xx
http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com
Goodness lord! I am diggin all these pieces. I wanna go festival nowwwww..... Well, done babes.
ReplyDeleteLove those boots yessss!! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/
love the bracelets and sunglasses :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com
First of all, you had me at the title Sonia! SOOOO catchy!!! I love it! You always impress me with your writing. I wish I had half of your writing/copy skills. Unfortunately, I've never been to Coachella, but I definitely live vicariously through all the Coachella goers. I'm coachellous myself;). The instagram feeds were a little underwhelming this year...boo. I could totally see you rocking this fierce look at Coachella! That skirt is to die for :))).
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love everything on that collage!! The skirt and shoes are to die for, I bet you'll look amazing wearing the whole outfit! :) How I wish we have Coachella here, so much fun events and I adore the fashion inspired by it. =)
ReplyDeleteTake care always, love Christine ~ xo
www.chriissydollxo.com
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
I feel you girl. I wish the same. palms springs, VIP to VIP...who knows one day? haha
ReplyDeletenice collage.
get some sporty chic inspiration
http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2014/04/on-your-sport-chic-team.html
Sunnies and boots: big love! <3
ReplyDeletexx
love the skirt!>
ReplyDeletewww.mrsnoone.it
kiss
Hi dear thanks for your nice comment.
ReplyDeletebtw love the skirt and sunglasses so much
:D
those boots, shades and purse are rocking!! :D
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
Ah, we do not have this brand here but I saw this brand being featured on many of my blogger friends' blogs and I think that they do have really gorgeous apparels. It is no surprise that you are so Coachellous right now.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I'm holding my 2nd blog giveaway and I'm inviting you to join. There are Kimmidoll, L'Occitane, Crabtree n Evelyn and Fleurfaerie stuff to be won. No obligations of course though feel free to check it out and participate if keen. Have a lovely week!
Jo
Jo's Jumbled Jardinière
Jo's 2nd blog giveaway
Happy Easter sweetie.
ReplyDeletehttp://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
the bracelet is wonderful! wishing you a happy easter
ReplyDeleteLoving the accessories from this set!
ReplyDeleteKaren, sincerelykn.blogspot.ca
Hahahah I am so Coachellous too! Looks like so much fun :) And ooo this outfit is definitely so perfect for Coachella. I love the casual top with the embellished skirt.
ReplyDeleteLOVING the killer boots!
ReplyDelete- Gita
mimiandchichi.com
Keep in touch with me on Bloglovin
I love this Coachella outfit inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThe new layout is awesome :)
Kiss
I was there last year this year I couldn't go so sad especially after the Beyonce showing up!
ReplyDeletexx
M
really wish I could go to coachella some time.
ReplyDeletethis would defo make a great look there.
amazing pieces.lovely post
thanks for sharing
x
Amazing! Want the Boots <3
ReplyDeletekisses
Ar I am sooooo Coachellous too! But I have booked Cocoon In the Park, SW4, Love Saves the Day and Parklife this summer. So excited for festival season! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE those cateye sunnies!!!!
ReplyDelete(Read my latest post ** Win £300 with Zalando **)
Mags xxx
love love love those sunglasses!
ReplyDeleteI love this Coachella-inspired look. I totally cop to stalking the Coachelle IG and the hashtag... I wanna go next year!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com
Your Coachella posts are so funny and I was over it so fast! I love that handbag though and all your other picks.
ReplyDeletexoDale
www.savvyspice.com
ahhh a bunch of my ex-colleagues went to coachella for their company trip. i was super envious! definitely on my list of things i'd like to do one day :) love your picks here, they're all quite unique! i'd love to try a pair of sunnies like those, i've never had extreme cat eyes!
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com