Milan seems to bring out everyone's creative and zany sides. Exuberance always appears to be the sartorial dress code of choice here and they don't shy away from it as they might in normal circumstances or everyday life. It's always so carefree and far removed from the norm and what I expect to discover when trawling through street style photography. And I have to admit that I adore living vicariously through all that pomp and palaver!
What do you like about Milano?
-Sxx

![]() | ||
|


























such chic outfits!! so inspiring! :D
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
Lots of mix, Love al the skirts, and i dont even wear them that much. And the pant with the "one eye" print, so cool!
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy European street style more than NY for some reason - you're right about them being more creative! I love these looks. Very inspiring + that pants with the eye print.. any idea where it's from? :)
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
Found it - Kenzo! x
DeleteHahaha awesome, I'm sorry it took me FOREVER to answer this, hadn't been able to get to the computer until now sorry! xx
DeleteLove that skirts are back in full 'swing' xx
ReplyDeletewww.voguevandal.blogspot.com
;o)
DeleteKenzo seems to be a perennial favorite with fashion show street style. I love your compilation posts--I get so much inspiration by scrolling through and noting the trends that everyone is sporting.
ReplyDeleteBrittney
anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com
Love this bold street style!
ReplyDeleteThe Dragonfruit Diaries
I've found that this time there wer more sober looks!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Sonia. These outfits. I think I just died and went to fashion heaven. Holy cannoli. So much inspiration in one post. Thank you so much for sharing girl:))!
ReplyDeleteYou're so right how it brings out the zany side and I love all the looks here especially the crop tops and crazy heels. Milan is such a beautiful city and the street style could all be on a runway. Everyone has their own spin that is so unique and thankfully there's so many street style photographers out there.
ReplyDeletexoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/2013/09/concrete-jungle.html
Milano, Milano, Milano! For sure my favourite in terms of this years' fashion weeks. Let's see what Paris will bring, I bet it's gonna be even more dope. What I love about Milano? Fashion. FOOD! Can you imagine how many gelatos would we eat in only one day? Hell, we'd stuff ourselves in a gelateria and never leave! :D
ReplyDeletexx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Hahaha yes the food! OMG I'm not so sure it's a great idea for my waist to travel to Milano with you my love hahaha! xxxxxx
DeleteYou think Milano's like that? I've always thought Paris is the most creative and coo-coo. But I think that that green fuzzy ear-hooded sweater might take the first prize this time.:D Of course the doggy photo is my favorite, the outfit's pretty fab and the dog seems like a really cool creature.:)
ReplyDeleteI forgot to answer your question earlier, sorry!! I put the camera on a tripod and took two exactly the same shots, so everything was the same except I was in two different places (running and standing still) and then I just merged the two pictures together in PS. Nothing to it really but it can look cool... I think. I hope.:D
DeleteHehehehe I'm so slow Peet! But the photo looks amazing, great job darling! xx
DeleteGreat post, excellent photography selection. Just the perfect inspiration while I try to decide what to wear. Hollie x
ReplyDeleteWow these looks are all amazing!!
ReplyDeletexx
www.salted-roses.blogspot.com
All the outfits you picked look lovely (: x
ReplyDeletehttp://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com
I love Milan street style, the best of any other fashion week!!!
ReplyDeleteI just got back from Milan and I assure you that I have seen "live" fabulous outfits!
Kisses babe!
Oooh jealous! xx
DeleteWoew! There are some seriously stylish people in Milan! Jealous of all those beautiful looks and garments!
ReplyDeletecallmemaddie.blogspot.com
Love the 12th picture the most!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
-Kati
P.S.: Thanks for commenting on my last post - I highly appreciate it!
Love these looks!
ReplyDeleteMilano really is way more inspiring than NYC this season but my favourite cities are Paris mainly in couture season and London but these inspiring images of Milano are so rad that I wonder at the huge portion of creativity put into these looks. I hope they won't be all sneakers and laid back looks in Paris.
ReplyDeleteAh Paris, it's mine too! xx
DeleteBeautiful reportage
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.welovefur.com
In love with the girl wearing the leather mini & blue shirt, and the burgundy skirt outfit too. Paris is always my favourite fashion week for street style, I guess because it's usually more to my personal taste, but I love how each city has such a different vibe in the way the attendees dress! Loving the girl in the green (frog?) hoodie too, such a cute photo! :D
ReplyDeleteParis is mine also, it's always always ever so fabulous without the flamboyance, it kind of grounds everyone a little I feel. And also more to my taste also! xx
DeleteLove these street style pics... the doggie one is adorable! :D
ReplyDeletexoxo
Novelstyle
I've been to Milano several times because a good friend of mine lives there. Great place with many fashionable people.
ReplyDeleteYou've captured some amazing street style girl!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionroll.com
Love those yellow shoes. Such a well dressed collection here
ReplyDeleteX. pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |
gorgeous street style snaps! really loving Gary Pepper Vintage's outfit, the yellow coat and bright red lips are so cheerful! :)
ReplyDeleteMetallic Paws
Those yellow heels and fluffy green hoodie are tooooooo amazing :)
ReplyDeletewww.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com
a very great inspiration!
ReplyDeleteLove all these photos. You definitely picked the perfect photos to capture Milan street style. I seriously want every single piece of clothing. I adore the pastel matching jacket and skirt with the pink heels. So pretty. I love the red pleather midi skirt as well!
ReplyDeletexox,
anna-lamode.blogspot.com
ooo love love love this post, so much amazing fashion and inspiration! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletex
♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Facebook + Instagram
Amazing looks!! All of them are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSuch an inspiring post darling!
caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
amazing!!
ReplyDeletexx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com
These are such lovely street style pics! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like that casual printed sportswear suit in the second photo. She wears it so well!
Away From The Blue
It was, by far, the best streetstyle in major fashion weeks. Paris was so ......boring.
ReplyDeleteMiss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
Hi dear!
ReplyDeletePhotos very cool and looks beautiful, modern and super fashions! Liked it!
Have a great weekend friend!
Kisses Kika / Blog Acessarte
Love the second look.. so effortlessly chic!
ReplyDeleteAw I love them all! They look so amazing! Would love to see Milan in the future. :)
ReplyDeletexx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com
Amazing post Sonia! You are always fantastic at these (you should do them more ;)). But goodness how to pick favorites... I guess it seemed like this year that the street style looks were slightly more wearable for "real life," which I loved! The chambray shirt + leather skirt look was simple but amazing, love the all-black look with the ruffle-hem skater skirt, and all around love all of the leather, metallics and jewel tones! Fabulous.
ReplyDelete~Jacy
Naww thank you lovely, I'll keep it in mind and try to post more street style posts! Fashion week was definitely tamer this time round (thank God!) so heaps of inspiring looks out there! xx
DeleteWow, I really love those outfits! So exquisite and fashion forward, definitely amazing inspirations! :)
ReplyDeleteTake care always, love Christine ~ xo
Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'
That tweed suit is killer!!!!! Great inspo ;)
ReplyDeleteXX,
miranda
wow! while some are certainly not my style and not anything you'd ever catch me in, I love so many as well. the yellow shoes and the gold skirt for one. loving the neons and metallics! thanks for sharing this Sonia! xx. gigi.
ReplyDeleteGreat post, I love all the effortlessly chic looks!
ReplyDeletegreat street style selection!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana
I feel like I liked the street styles from London and Paris the most, but this still makes me mourning the current circumstances of my closet. I'm picking up a lot of minimalistic themes here, and looks like leather is still a show-stopper this fall. Thanks for sharing these, I always feel so inspired!
ReplyDeleteWWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM
Hehehe I always go for minimal sartorial style these days! xx
DeleteI love Milan street style. These outfits are all so chic and sophisticated.
ReplyDeleteTracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights
Sigh... that white lace crop top is simply amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/
OMG isn't it! That has to be one of my favorite looks! xx
DeleteFashion that doesn't hear my eyes. I love all of 'em.
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Bex
Gorgeous post honey and I have my eyes on the Zara golden metallic skirt haha Hope ur fine! Kisses and hugs :******
ReplyDeleteGreat selection Sonia. I wish you a great week dear.
ReplyDeleteLove
Coco et La vie en rose
Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
Oooh, we loove Milano.
ReplyDeleteAnd the People there just now how to Dress :)
Great post!
Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet
www.theredviolet.blogspot.com