I had almost forgotten about these lovelies. Almost. Taken during Melbourne's unbearable, 35+ degree, month long heatwave. Funny story this and virtually a last moment thing, this ensemble was quickly put together for Stephanie to parade around in later that night. You see we had forgotten about an important soiree that evening and with no time for some much needed retail therapy into the closet we ventured scrambling for something that could appropriately be paired together. Alas came the combination above. A glam, rock 'n' roll bralette and the never fail sheer, billowy black maxi skirt. Perfection on Stephanie, am I right!
xoxo
WEARING: Atmos&Here crop bralette, ASOS maxi skirt, Samantha Wills earrings, Sabo Skirt rings, Atmos&Here cuff.
OMG!!! In a very breathtaking and dashing way of course!
ReplyDeleteYou look startlingly gorgeous doll!
perfection!
ReplyDeleteLove the skirt, earrings and your lip color. You look stunning! :)
ReplyDeletexx
Heel in Mint
wodnerful style dear!! love the skirt and the way you've combined it.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous look. Love the red lipstick!
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is drop dead gorgeous, I love that cropped top!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
Simply amazing outfit !!
ReplyDelete❤ StylishByNature.com
Damn you look gorgeous! I wish the weather over here was as good. You look amazing.
ReplyDeleteXO Imke
What a gorgeous combo this is. Totally mistical, rock'n'roll-ish and super feminine at the same time. You should be my stylist. Fact.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a nice week, my dear Sonia :)!
xx
Hahaha I feel the same way about you boo! We could totes style each other! xx
DeleteWow, lovely pics and an amazingly well combined outfit! Perfect :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
hey hey! i'm late again on your blog and i'm so sorry :/
ReplyDeleteanyway, i truly loved this combination my dear and the moder rock-n-rolling!!!
i've missed summer so much!
xxxFiC.
Gorgeous outfit! I am also loving your pictures and your skirt, earrings and shirt are to die for!
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
vogueandheels.com
Thanks so much doll!
Deletegorgeous look!! and amazing photos!
ReplyDelete-issa
wewearthings.com
You look stunning! Love that skirt.
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
So lovely ^^
ReplyDeleteI love your style :)
Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
Wow! Love the skirt!! so sexy...
ReplyDeletewww.trendiing.com
What a gorgeous ensemble! Love your lip colour!
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
Very beautiful! Love this look!
ReplyDeleteKiss
so beautiful pics <3<3
ReplyDeletevery pretty look!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
Black and gold so chic combo. I like how you play with lengths in this look and all the details make it more gorgeous.
ReplyDelete♥
xoxo Ra
www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie
Seriously ur owning this midriff trend!!! U look absolutely amazing!!! love love ur top..
ReplyDeletexx
This is gorgeous! I LOVE the edgy bralette with the flowy maxi. And I really like the added jewelry, it's just enough to make this outfit so glamorous:)
ReplyDeleteyou are so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteGIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!
That's such gorgeous skirt! You look fabulous! :)
ReplyDeletecallmemaddie.blogspot.com
so pretty, love this pics!
ReplyDeleteThe Fashion Heels
Facebook
Bloglovin
Twitter
charming and mysterious;)
ReplyDeleteThis is so totally GORGEOUS! I love it! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls
ReplyDeletegorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit :)
ReplyDeleteLooks sooo good on you!
xoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
this is lovely! love the lip color and the crop top and long flowy skirt are such a good combo! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletebeautiful skirt!!!
ReplyDeletekisses
http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/
Beautiful outfit!
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic and the crop with the long skirt looks terrific.
x Kirsty
http://geelongfashionista.wordpress.com
Stunning! Great make-up too! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
ReplyDeleteRegards from NYC
www.thesecretstop.com
I absolutely LOVE these earrings, so pretty!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
This is an amazing outfit! I love every piece of it :)
ReplyDeleteXx Karen
sincerelykn.blogspot.ca
nice skirt!!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
I love the crop top. I want to get one myself. Such a gorgeous look.
ReplyDeleteLOve the look!
ReplyDeletexo
Valentina
http://peopleandpie.blogspot.com/
You look gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionroll.com
I like your outfit! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo Den.
You look stunning! amazing top
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
New post
INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY WITH INDRESSME - WIN $40!!!
Follow me at Bloglovin!
www.agasuitcase.com
Gorgeous! I think you look amazing! The crop top is so cool and I love the sheer skirt!
ReplyDeleteRebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca
You look absolutely fab!
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
love the crop top and the gold jewelry you paired with it! too cute
ReplyDeletelove from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit
love the makeup and the outfit combination~ and the hair! you look very classy~
ReplyDelete-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/
Love this outfit, especially that maxi skirt! Rock 'n' roll perfection!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
Flawless, pure elegance.
ReplyDeleteYOU CAN CALL ME FLANDERS - www.flaviaflanders.com
That outfit is absolutely beautiful! You look so lovely.
ReplyDeletexo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
Great crop. I love it paired with that sheer maxi. You look gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteINSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT
Have nice weekend sweety ^^
ReplyDeleteNew post - Kiss
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
nice post
ReplyDeleteyou look so nice
i love your blog
kisses from
-ladylollipoop-
Thanks lovely
DeleteLoving this all look! Great blog that you have, I'm now following on gfc and bloglovin :)
ReplyDeleteSHE WALKS Blog
Thanks so much Ester! xx
DeleteI love your outfit. That skirt is amazing and I love your accessories.
ReplyDeleteTracy
Beautiful pictures of you.
ReplyDeleteIf you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'From a Skirt to a Dress'.
Sofia
stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
Amazing outfit and great photos! Love this top :)
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit!
ReplyDeletexx
http://creepers-and-cats.blogspot.pt/
Hi dear!! I've just discovered your blog and its so amazing :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures and its indeed an amazing post!! This is an amazing outfit!!
Come to my blog too;
http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es
Thanks Sandra
DeleteI spotted this outfit on your Instagram...you look absolutely beautiful! Caterina
ReplyDeleteThis is a really nice look, Sonia! You look gorgeous :)
ReplyDeletexx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com
NIce top! and the whole black on black is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis look is gorgeous! I love the skirt and shoes! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/
Perfect, love your skirt
ReplyDeletehttp://couturetrend.blogspot.it/
You're very pretty! I love your skirt. Let me know if you want to follow each other :)
ReplyDeletewww.thisismielle.blogspot.com
Thank you for your comment. Great outfit! Kiss, Natalie
ReplyDeleteThis black long skirt is just amazing. She looks absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
Loving this look on you - so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray
WOW! Amazing dress!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Sara
http://liveloveandlaughwithsassa.de/
lovely look<3
ReplyDeletemaybe you want to follow each other? let me know;)