I'd rather be at Coachella, wouldn't you?
Aside from the legendary music line up Coachella is now known for it's rambunctious fashions or as The Man Repeller concluded, "Coachella is a desert themed Halloween party." I guess it has taken on a somewhat theatrical turn where we seem to obsess more over psychedelic bohemia than the festival itself. Has it truly become fashion forward and fun loving event or just another case of societies ever increasing narcissism, and by that I mean the need to be noticed. Either way, I'm dying to attend. For the roadtrip, for the music, for the camping out, for the myriad convivial festival goers and no doubt the countless maniacal adventures to be had.
-Sxx
![]() |
| via who what wear, style.com, vogue, elle uk + harpers bazaar |












I am not sure which it is but I think its somewhere in between.
ReplyDeleteI will still love to be there anyway!
great Coachella looks!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
Great pictures dear! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin or FB? XX
ReplyDeletewww.thesecretstop.com
I think it became a fashion show but I'd love to go there too!Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
ReplyDeleteFacebook
Bloglovin'
Lovely Festival and cool pics!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
We too!! We love music festivals and this one is a great one!!
ReplyDeletewww.trendiing.com
Perfect looks !! Wanna be there :)
ReplyDeleteGiveaway- Win beautiful clothing from CiChic !!
❤ StylishByNature.com
Every year when Coachella comes around I ask myself the same question: is it for the sake of music and bands or nacissism? Either way, the fashion here is brilliant and I wanna get there someday. Maybe we should plan it together for the next year, Sonia!! :D
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome day, dear!
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Umm... YES! Gita we MUST! Ahhh I can't stop thinking of it now hehehe! xx
DeleteWe MUST and we WILL!!!! :)
Deletexx
Yes me too but at least we can still watch these rad looks <3
ReplyDeletexx
i know!!!!
ReplyDeletemaybe next year?
or this weekend!!
kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr
i'd rather be at coachella OR raid all those girl's closets.
ReplyDeleteMe too! Hopefully next year I will be able to go! Fab photos hun! :)
ReplyDeleteXO,
http://www.rosychicc.com/
How fun it would be to attend the festival...Its a chance for people to really get creative with their style and for others to dress like they are hippies, either way the style is always fun to watch.
ReplyDeleteI really want to go to Coachella !!, the outfits are amazing!
ReplyDeleteKisses!
I would rather be there too! I love how everyone is dressed! They look so cute.
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
vogueandheels.com
Me, too! Wish I could go there one year... However great styles again this year!
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
Lovely jacket! I adore Annabelle's style!
ReplyDeleteNice pictures!
Kisses from Miami,
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com
Loving that last outfit, it's so cute!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
So so beautiful! love these stylish outfits!!
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
Very inspiring pictures.
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
OMG, my instagram feed has been full of Coachella posts and I'm so jealous. I just love the hippy vibe of the whole festival. You really picked the best of the best, thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteWWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM
I'd love to be at coachella!! haha
ReplyDeletenice pics tho
www.thewild-swans.com
have heard such cool things about this festival love all of the great outfits! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWow, great pics, I'd love to be there too, for sure ;)
ReplyDeleteFashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Bloglovin
Yes, that would be great!
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit! Super chic!
ReplyDeleteXoXo
Teresa
www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com
Amazing looks!! Love really second and the last!
ReplyDeleteKisses!
I d rather be too !!
ReplyDeleteFabulous moment ^^
New post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
I really loved this new post of yours!
ReplyDeleteCome back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
Win a gift voucher to buy jewels at Les Jumelles Boutique!!
So many cool looks
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
New post: How to ride a bike with style?
Follow me at Bloglovin!
www.agasuitcase.com
totally like the spirit and the dress of what it represents! gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI have never been but I would love to go!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
I wanna go there too. narcissim aside, its a great festival, the place, the weather, it can't get better!
ReplyDeleteYEah I love the looks, maybe something I wouldn't wear but I love them. I really adore the jacket in the second photo <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteXX
TRENDY FEELING
amazing!! :FD
ReplyDeleteYes! How fun would that be?!
ReplyDelete-Jamie
ChatterBlossom
great post! i would love to be there!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we follow each other!?
Let me know :)
Greetings
www.YulieKendra.com
Love it!!
ReplyDeleteXX,
Miranda
Love the pictures! It looks very fun.
ReplyDeleteKisses from Singapore
♡ Jaslin from www.justjaslin.com
These outfits are sooo cool and summery! I would also rather be at coachella ^^
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
So many inspiring looks! Love it!
ReplyDeleteGiveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog
i knowww so sad im not there
ReplyDeleteJessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com
Love the kitty bag!!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Inés
http://enisdaba.blogspot.com
Your writing really is fantastic. I want more of it!! I especially like the line about maniacal adventures - oftentimes, they're the best.
ReplyDeleteOn a style note - I really want that girls overalls... :P
Keep writing!! <3
Rhi :) xx
The Wildest of Dreams
Awww thanks Rhi and thank you for taking the time to read what I wrote! You're such a sweetheart. xx
DeleteI love the looks! So beautiful:)
ReplyDeletehttp://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/
So much inspiration! Shall we follow? let me know XSE
ReplyDeleteuch great fashion at Coachella this year! Love your picks!
ReplyDeleteDo visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC and Bloglovin and i'll surely follow back!http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
yepppppp me too!
ReplyDeletemoustachic ♡
www.moustachic.com
Facebook.com/moustachic
Twitter/Instagram: @moustachic
Great photo collection dear, thanks for the post. I like your blog a lot, would you like to follow each other? Just let me know. Keep it up girl!
ReplyDeletethisistheplot.blogspot.com
i love love love this kind of outfits <3
ReplyDeleteNEW POST!
www.alicemazzara.blogspot.com
i'd rather be there too ;) love looking at coachella style pics and you've picked some really nice shots!
ReplyDeletesteph / absolutely-fuzzy.com
lovely pictures
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment on my blog
http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com
i love all these styles , very hippie & boho ,
ReplyDeleteexactly my kinda thing ,
you look so good , these shades are looking the best with your skin tone ,
Am following you with GFC , Wanna follow me back ?
Come by my blog & check my french baguette recipe
N@NY
http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/