About a week ago Cathleen Jia unveiled her stunning new bridal collection, aptly named Toujours. A collection of beautifully extravagant gowns, veils and headpieces inspired by the glamorous 1930's and all presented at Angelique Boutique.
Unfortunately I was unable to make the unveiling (damn you babysitting duties!) but Cathleen has shared these exquisite images of the lavish event for me to share with you all. And what a show! Aside from revealing her collection, the debut Toujours fashion short film was also broadcast on the night. You can watch it and also browse her divine new collection online here.













OMG< this looks like such a gorgeous event, I'm sure you were bummed about babysitting. I love the pics of the fruit and everything too!
ReplyDeletexoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com
Thanks for sharing these pictures, it looks like a lovely event.
ReplyDeleteStunning event and collection
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
New post
INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY WITH INDRESSME - WIN $40!!!
Follow me at Bloglovin!
www.agasuitcase.com
oh wow, this looks absolutely amazing! like the collection.
ReplyDeletethis shop looks fantastic :) thanks for taking this nice pictures.
like your blog, enjoy reading it!!
mh, wondering if you wanna follow each other?
let me know:) wish u a nice day,
i invite you to my EASTER GIVEAWAY! check out my blog: www.rot-schopf.com
what a great event!!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
What a lovely colelctiona!! And i am so in love with the scenography!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
What a gorgeous store and amazing event, the gowns are exquisite. Thanks for taking the time to visit...I appreciate all your comments!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!Beautiful pics.
ReplyDeletewww.trendiing.com
wow what a beautiful event! the interior design is stunning and so are the gowns of course! :)
ReplyDeleteMetallic Paws
I'm usually very hard to impress when it comes to wedding dresses, but these are sooo nice! And what a neat event, everything looks so adorable and chic. Oh, and those head pieces! Ok now I'm going all loco on weddings...
ReplyDeleteHave a great day Sonia :)!
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Wonderful photos! Everything looks amazing!!
ReplyDeletecallmemaddie.blogspot.com
Amazing collection and great blog!
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think about following each other ? I follow you now and hope you'll follow back!
pashionality.com
Sigh.. makes me want to get married all over again.. with the same man, of course ;)!
ReplyDeleteGREETINGS FROM DUBAI
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures!!!!
Such an amazing collection!
Aww how cute and pretty is this place?! Seems like a really nice event :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
My gorgeous friend! Alright?
ReplyDeleteWhat incredible event huh? Too bad you have not been able to go too! Gorgeous dresses and a delightful environment! I loved it!
Kisses Kika / Blog Acessarte
I am loving the pictures, the outfits and the place, so gorgeous!
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
vogueandheels.com
The place look so pretty and the head piece is so pretty!
ReplyDelete♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/
Love every pic! The store and the collection are beautiful :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
Wow! What a lovely store, what lovely fashion, and what a lovely venue!
ReplyDeletexx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash
So lovely event ^^
ReplyDeleteNew post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
so beautiful *.*
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I need some of this!
ReplyDeleteKisssss
beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletekisses
http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/
Looks like an amazing event! I am loving the new look of your blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionroll.com
wow wow wow they are amazing designs .
ReplyDeletexo Meg<3
This looks such a great event, gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Oh that looks like a fabulous event and her bridal collection looks beautiful
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos and event! I would have loved to attend this.
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
So lovely event <3
ReplyDeleteThe Fashion Heels
Facebook
Bloglovin
Twitter
Such beautiful pictes !
ReplyDeleteThe event looks really nice and the strawberry picture is so nicely made :)
Well done :)
Kisses !!
Sounds like an amazing event and the pics sure do look beautiful. Sorry you had to miss it. Gorgeous pictures and thanks for sharing them :)
ReplyDeletexx
Heel in Mint
great post!! it looks like such a fun event and all those dresses are gorgeous, i wouldnt mind getting married in of of those stunning dresses
ReplyDeletexx
very beautiful!! & I love that photo of all those strawberry cups..
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so beautiful. I really like the headpieces as well. And the dresses. All of it!! haha.
ReplyDeleteIf I could pick one combination, the second last dress that's off-white and the picture is mostly of the back. So, so beautiful.
Rhi :) xx
The Wildest of Dreams
PS. It was nice of you to babysit instead of heading over to that lovely looking evening :P
Amazing collection and night it was! Congrats again on the launch Cathleen!
ReplyDeleteWow, this collection enchente me, it's beautiful. This creates a lot of talent. Thank you to you for this discovery.
ReplyDeleteSoon. xx