When I found this heavenly Stylestalker tee in my good friend Steph's closet I'm pretty sure I loudly whooped with joy and immediately told her to cancel her appointments because a much needed fashion montage was now taking precedence over everything else! This was one of my favourite looks we created, it's as fun and playful as the quirky slogan itself with a killer festival vibe. I also paired a set of Buddha bracelets I previously won through
Fashion Roll and my Bowie belt was the perfect accompaniment to this, adding even more sartorial street cred points.
-Sxx
WEARING: Stylestalker tank, Minkpink Bowie belt, 1&20 Blackbirds shorts and satchel, Lipstick wedges,
Michael Kors watch
and rings by
Sabo Skirt and
With Love Kirsten.
Love the stylestalker tee!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you, would love a follow back
Lots of love from Australia xx
http://www.voguevndal.blogspot.com.au
http://www.voguevndal.blogspot.com.au
Too cute! LOVE the tee. Those bracelets are pretty great too.
ReplyDeleteHow cute you are! I love those bracelets you're wearing :)
ReplyDeletewww.fashionearthyrainbows.blogspot.com
Love this tee!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionroll.com
I don't blame you for telling your friend that hehe, this tee is so cute and I've been trying to pick up more graphic tees lately. Great post Sonia and that 'S' ring is SO cute, I want to get one like that. :)
ReplyDeletexoDale
www.savvyspice.com
Love the rings!
ReplyDeleteThey go perfect with your outfit <3
livingthrufashion.blogspot.com
That is the cutest slickest tee, adore how cool it is and the shorts look fabulous! Awesome outfit hun.
ReplyDeletesuch a great shirt!
ReplyDeletexx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com
Great! <3 Would you like to follow each other on gfc, fb & bloglovin? Let me know! ;) Kisses http://www.fashioncroque-madame.com/
ReplyDeleteLove your tshirt
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
New post
Ethnic sweater trend!
Studded shoes!
www.agasuitcase.com
Love the look , that tshirt is amazing .
ReplyDeletexo Meg<3
Meghan Silva's Blog
p.s. thanks for swinging past my blog .
Loove loove it and the Tee is amazing and cute!
ReplyDeletehot............ I remember Steph with darker hair. But all hot. Yay for friends!!
ReplyDeleteThis t-shirt is so cute ! Love your accessories ! <3
ReplyDeletewww.universeandyou.com.br
xoxo from japan
Lovely outfit! You look fabulous.
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
vogueandheels.wordpress.com
very cute look!
ReplyDeletexx
http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds
Cool top! And I love your shirts, the print is great!
ReplyDeleteLove your tee kisses
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures! That tank is so cool!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'
love the shoes!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been in Melbourne nine years ago!!! love your city...
Following you, would love a follow back
love from Italy
Following you, would love a follow back
Very cute outfit dear!!
ReplyDeleteThe Fashion Heels
Facebook
Bloglovin
Twitter
Love your outfit so much honey!
ReplyDeleteNEW GIVEAWAY ON MY TSCP BLOG
Hope you can partecipate :)
Kisses!
This is brilliant! The tee, that belt, those amazing shoes, all of the rings and bracelet <3. Love it. You sexy little thing! :)
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing week, darling!
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Great outfit! Absolutely love the tee! :)
ReplyDeleteEnter my Daniel Wellington giveaway and win a watch of your own choice!
www.tlnique.blogspot.com
I love love love your top
ReplyDelete^^
Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
Great quote; great tee!
ReplyDeleteLUXESSED
Gorgeous!! Great shots!! Bowie belt please!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the shorts!
ReplyDeleteVelvet Marina
When I read the title of this post I had no idea what was coming but figures - a cute outfit!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
These shorts are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion
xoxo
cute tee!
ReplyDeletexxo
Ola
www.stylesbyola.com
Love your shoes!
ReplyDeletelove this look *.*
ReplyDeleteI want one of those alphabet rings! So cute!
ReplyDeleteGREETINGS FROM DUBAI!
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/
Definitely, definitely loving it! I want this shirt!!! hahahaha. I want the whole outfit really... :P
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better after your dreadful day the other day!!! And glad to hear the blog cheered you up a bit. Do you know any more about your travel plans for later this year yet?? I'm thinking I might defer uni back home and work in Rome as an au pair for the 6 months after I finish my study here, so I should definitely be around to meet up :D
Love from Milano!
Rhi :) xx
The Wildest of Dreams
It's a cool t-shirt!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
Really lovely ! :)
ReplyDeleteI really love the printed tee with the patterned shorts!
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy, and get free domestic shipping with code FREESHIP
Love this look from top to toe :) Kisses
ReplyDeleteNew post up...
❤ StylishByNature.com
Love ur tshirt and shorts!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit! Jealous of the summery look :)
xoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
fantastic look! the print on that t-shirt is so cute and I want that skirt so lovely for Spring. Also loving the jewelry! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHey there! Great outfit! You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other? Kisses!
ReplyDeletehttp://the-may-day.blogspot.com/
Very cool t shirt !
ReplyDeleteLOVE the belt !
http://www.olastory.com/
great shorts!
ReplyDeletexL
Check out our NiftyThrifty coat giveaway!
such a fun look.
ReplyDeleteAwesome shirt, and I love the shorts, too!
ReplyDelete<3 Josephine
www.champagnestar.com
Oh your top is so cool.
ReplyDeletexoxo
you look absolutely stunning...love your ensemble
ReplyDeletei have been following your blog for quite some time now hope you return the love and follow me back too
love Vikee
www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com
Loving it indeed! Looking good, lady
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun tee and great look!
ReplyDeleteJust came across your blog and what a great post to discover!
x Kirsty
http://geelongfashionista.wordpress.com
You looks perfect!
ReplyDeleteKiss
Donkeycool.blogspot.com
I love your tee!! <3
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you've started styling your own little shoots - I feel Daring Coco was needing the personal touch! :) Can't wait to stylise our own little shoots on the streets of Paris and New York! <3
ReplyDelete<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com
I love love love your top !!
ReplyDeleteNew post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
love the skirt and hey u are wearing a tiara.. :D awesome! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your lovely comment :)
Maybe you have time to read my new post on Blog: Glistening Highs & Lows with Mint & Bows
Love
Akanksha
hi!
ReplyDeletei love ur skirt! nice blog! :)
wanna follow each other??
xxx
www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com
Loving the shorts and shoes :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
great outfit! love your shorts!
ReplyDeleteI would love you to visit my blog and maybe follow each other via GFC and bloglovin! Let me know!
http://annscircus.blogspot.com.es/
xoxo
Love these shorts, so cute!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Oew I love the shirt!
ReplyDeletexoxo
My Blog, Blonde but not least
Love it :)
ReplyDeleteCme and visit me on:
Www.olivains.com
Xxx
Love the stylestalker tee! You look great, love your accessories too! Kisses.
ReplyDeleteYou are sexy . :D
ReplyDeletehttp://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com
the t-shirt rocks dear!!! you made a perfect outfit :)
ReplyDeletei'm jealous about summer.. i want summer clothes too.
xxxFiC.
what a great poster idea!!! great look.. love this!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! I love your tee, ring and sunnies! kisses chris
ReplyDeleteGood job blogger! Wanna follow each other on GFC? Maybe on Twitter, Fb or Bloglovin´!
ReplyDeleteMy blog
www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com
lovely day!
Wow, T-Shirt is awesome, I want it. You look great, btw :)
ReplyDeletefashionmuffins945.blogspot.com