Images by Mandy and myself
A few weeks ago I got to meet the beautiful Mandy, the brains behind the gorgeous Frocks and Other Frivolities blog. After much time our paths finally crossed and I had an absolute blast meeting such a gorgeous fellow blogger. Our rendezvous consisted of high tea and chatter followed by a race against the setting sun to the iconic beach boxes of Brighton Beach. These photos where taken by the Yarra River and with the scorching Melbourne sun pummeling us with it's uncomfortable heat, I still managed to capture a few shots of cosmopolitan Melbourne. I personally love the shot of Eureka tower standing ever so imposing against a somewhat cloudless blue sky. I should also note my extravagant Symphony heels by Spurr have fast made their way into my favorites and my own heart, I seriously can not get enough of them and the same can be said of the brand too. The delicious prices are too appealing to turn down! Anyhoo, more of said rendezvous with Mandy still to come y'all, in the meantime, do yourself a favor and check her blog out!
ex oh ex oh,





love the shoes of this photos...so cool
ReplyDeletekiss and happy start of week hun
vendy
FOLLOW ME ON:
the simple life of rich people blog
instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople
twitter @simpleliferichP
Wonderful shoes!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos, and you look so stylish!
ReplyDeleteVelvet Marina
Marvelous look! Your shoes are beautiful! Ksss
ReplyDeletewww.clubmujeresreales.blogspot.com
Thank you lovely!
Delete♡xx
Nice shoes
ReplyDeleteHttp://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com
Coline.
Beautiful shoes!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos :)
www.9lla.it
fashion - trends - DIYs
Lovely photos! Mandy's blog is so gorgeous, and I absolutely love your heels Sonia!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
Great outfit, I love the shoes!
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.com
Those heels! Very chic.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I came across your blog as I'm now your newest reader through greader!
Thanks Michelle!
Delete♡xx
Love those shoes!
ReplyDelete<3 Josephine
www.champagnestar.com
great photos! i love those shoes! and your outfit as well!
ReplyDelete5ftandpetite.blogspot.com
These photos are stunning and I love your shoes, so pretty!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
500 Follower Kate Spade Giveaway
Thank you lovely!
Delete♡xx
Amazing photos. You outfit is flawless.
ReplyDeleteYou Can Call Me Flanders (blog) - www.flaviaflanders.com
nice shoes!
ReplyDeleteLove tje shoes and the nice weather!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these great images of your city. Mandy is so stylish, off to check out her blog!
ReplyDeletegorgeous, and thanks for sharing the photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/
Great photos !
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes !
http://www.olastory.com/
Mandy looks so pretty as always! love the heels too :)
ReplyDeleteMetallic Paws
Cant believe I havn't stumbled across your blog yet! Its fab!
ReplyDeleteLovin your ankle strap heels!
xx
http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks Sophie!
Delete♡xx
oh my love
ReplyDeleteLove these photos! How fun that you got to meet up with her.
ReplyDeleteReally amazing images! I love your heels! kisses chris
ReplyDeletewow! so nice pics!
ReplyDeletexx
Great shoes!!! Hope you have a lovely day!
ReplyDeleteI love the shoes! And Mandy is so pretty!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
Nice shoes!
ReplyDeletei love those shoes!
ReplyDeletexx
www.pretpenser.com
www.pretpenser.com
Gorgeous shoes!
ReplyDeleteSimplicity & Beauty! x
ReplyDeletefashion is for idiots [like us]
fashion is for idiots [like us]
Thanks for taking the time to stop by...hope your week is going great!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome that you guys got to meet up! I love meeting other bloggers!
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!
So lovely darling!
ReplyDeleteXOXO, Collage Minimalista
Great shoes ! love it !
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog !! You have a great blog, I'm your newest follower on GFC and Bloglovin' , wanna follow back? :)
www.the-sunnylist.blogspot.com
omg lucky you! love those shoes. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteNice shoes!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thegaragestarlets.com/
Such a cute look! The rosy (white?) top and the shoes look really great!
ReplyDeleteClassy and pretty look. The black heels are super awesome <3
ReplyDeleteGIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
xo
glamDevils
It must be nice to meet a blogging buddy! Great shoes!going to check out Mandy's blog. The pictures are amazing, I'd live to visit your country some day!xoxo
ReplyDeleteIt was definitely amazing that's for sure!
Delete♡xx
Hi lovely! Just me alerting you to that fact that I'm hosting my last giveaway for the year! It's an ecostore store gift pack valued at $100, hope you enter here: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/12/ecostore-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! And those shoes are beautiful!
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
stunning shoes
ReplyDeleteLove these photos and love the pumps! :)
ReplyDeleteMandy is cute! I'm glad that you finally met :)
ReplyDeletexx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com
those shoes... been looking for a pair of perfection like that!
ReplyDeleteWWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM
loads of great shots!
ReplyDeletehappy holidays!
xx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com
gorgeous shoes!
ReplyDeleteX
Great pics. It is always so nice to meet interesting people, in this case fellow bloggers. So glad u had such a great time.
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
♡xx
DeleteGreat post dear
ReplyDeletehave a nice sunday
kisses
Nice pictures and beautiful shoes!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year dear.
kisses
Duapara
what a cute post and I love her heels Sonia. I'm definitely going to check out her blog, Hope you have a great holiday
ReplyDeletexoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/
Thank you Dale, same to you!
Delete♡xx