Food Porn Thursdays!
What can I say I'm a giant kid at heart, so naturally something as awesome as this by one of my favourite food blogs; Sweetapolita would catch my eye. It's way fun, colourful and if you didn't notice it's got chocolate too, what's not to love!
Ingredients:
24 coloured plastic spoons
170g milk chocolate, chopped
Sprinkles, jelly beans, funfetti - any brightly coloured sugared confection of your hearts desire!
Arrange plastic spoons on a tray lined with baking paper and using a spatula or book (whatever you can find really) to rest the spoon handle so that the spoon is level and straight.
Temper chocolate in microwave, remembering to stir every 30 seconds, and once melted and smooth spoon melted chocolate into the plastic spoons, making sure not to fill them to the top as sprinkles will fill and you may end up overflowing!
Add the sprinkles then transfer tray to a freezer or refrigerator to set, approx 20 mins, serve
Love,


This looks amazing! Can't wait to try it out.
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog! Following you now, hope you follow back :)
km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
xx.
Those party spoons are genius! Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeletexo
Daphne of Metamorphosis
how freaking cute, absolutely love these!!
ReplyDeletehttp://everythingsalwayssunny.blogspot.com
Kristin
xxx
I love that photo ;)
ReplyDeleteDid you make that by your own ? :)
What do you think about following each other ? :)
I'd love it ;)
RUNWAY JUICE
xoxo
omg I love this! i want! thanks so much for that sweet comment on my blog. let me know if you would like to follow each other!
ReplyDeletexo
naty
aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com
This looks awesome! YUM
ReplyDeletethose look so cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great idea for a kids party!
ReplyDeletexxx
Nina
http://trendsurvivor.com/
so fun!
ReplyDeleteJessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/
son fun and easy to do for a party!!!
ReplyDeleteI´ll definetively try it!
KISSES
http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/
i love this!!kisses
ReplyDeleteLA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER
Love them! I'll try to do someone.
ReplyDeleteNew follower
www.onlyforfashionvictim.blogspot.it
That looks delicious! I want some! And such an easy recipe too :)
ReplyDeleteXO, Imke
Foto carinissima (: Reb, xoxo.
ReplyDelete*Nuovo post sul mio blog dedicato a Daniel Wellington (:
fammi sapere cosa ne pensi (; eccoti il link:
http://www.toprebel.com/2012/10/daniel-wellington.html
These are ADORABLE!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
THese are so much fun, I've meaning to try my hand at them for a while now. That along with those hot chocolate spoons you see all over pinterest too.
ReplyDeletexx Jenee C.
{camo meets couture}
thank you for your comment :)
ReplyDeletethis looks so cute!! i'm gonna try this
happyleeliving.blogspot.com
Those are so much fun and I'm going to try one dipped in hot chocolate!
ReplyDeleteThat looks delish! ♥
ReplyDeleteLana, xo
http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/
Such a colorful post:) Treat to the eyes:)))
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog and thats why you are amongst my 10 Favvvv bloggers!!!
Check it out:
http://beautiliciousbaubles.blogspot.in/2012/10/liebster-award.html
Cheers!
yummmmmy! perfect little snack/treat!
ReplyDeletehttp://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com
Justa aspoonful of chocolate helps the day goes well!
ReplyDeleteThey are really adorable and such a fun idea. The only thing I'd do differently is melting the chocolate - water bath always works a treat, much better than a microwave. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Aww it looks so delicius! :o
ReplyDeletex
http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/
Super cute idea. Love your blog.
ReplyDeleteOliviamoone.blogspot.com
Super cute idea! And they look so yummy too! Gotta try these out!
ReplyDeletexx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
Wow really cool idea! Those look so yummy and cute! I will try out the recipe:)
ReplyDeleteThx for sharing it!
kisses chris
Those look amazing! You always have the best ideas!
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!
Oooooooh I really love it!!!!
ReplyDeletethank you for your comment on my blog!
I follow you now on BLOGLOVIN!!!!!
Follow me back please ;)
Big Love, Lima
www.limaswardrobe.com
What a delight! I loved it! Gave me mouth water!
ReplyDeleteKisses Kika / Blog Acessarte
Yummy!!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
i love your blog, it's really great!
ReplyDeletewant to follow each other? :)
www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com
love this..pretty and yummy:)
ReplyDeletethis is a great idea, a really cool party food!!
ReplyDeletegreat inspiration! love the pic!
thanks for sharing!
if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
let me know!
STYLE DECORUM
You always have the best fun foodie ideas! I've only ever seen chocolate spoons before but these are a fantastic idea!
ReplyDeletethis looks really cute and i imagine could be easily customized for upcoming holidays! red and green for christmas with some xmas sprinkles!
ReplyDeletewww.insparisan.blogspot.com
cute and delicious =)
ReplyDeletehttp://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/
cute!
ReplyDeleteChloe XX
www.bloominfashion.blogspot.co.uk