With so many splendid collections coming down the runways in Paris it's hard for a blogger to decide whom she shall feature! While I would love nothing more than post every single frivolous and sartorial piece that graces our presence, time however does not grant me favour in such things.
The awesome wing and aloe plant print by Costume National instantly drew my attention. There's something so androgynously appealing about the retro design, placed in precariously off centered positions. It's daringly different and open for interpretation and I highly suspect such a piece to be a good conversation starter or awkward silence breaker. What do you guys think?
Love,

I totally understand!
ReplyDeleteIts to much awesomeness that you don't know who to feature!
This is an amazing collection, great post dear!
Loving all of these looks!
ReplyDeleteIsn’t That Charming.
All these looks are super gorgeous and chic! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
i love costume national!!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
Such a gorgeous collection!
ReplyDeleteSo chic...adore the red!
ReplyDeleteAmazing collection, chic and classy looks
ReplyDeletehttp://shana-style.blogspot.com
Stunning...kisses
ReplyDeleteoufff... great collection....
ReplyDeletehttp://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
I love the asymmetrical lines and simple looks! Really very chic and elegant! Plus I love black and white together!
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes !!!
ReplyDeleteVery similar to AW :)
http://www.olastory.com/
These are some gorgeous looks!
ReplyDelete- Monica
Caravan of Style
I love theirs collection, and this one is amazing
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
www.agasuitcase.com
GREAT collection!!! I'll take the red one(first row, second photo!! Let me know when you want to ship it over;)! LOL!
ReplyDeleteBahahaha! Daisy it's on it way to you now my love!
Delete♡xx
Lovely collection! I like all the outfits.The retro designs are awesome.
ReplyDeletecheap clip in human hair extensions
fabulous collection!
ReplyDelete<3
oh sonia you write so well, im usually a really girly girl and like glamour but i really like some of these pieces i think they have quite a feminine side too just not in your face and so stylish, love the cut on them too they look so well designed, thanks for sharing another great post with us, i hope your well and having a great week, gone blooming freezing over here!!! Big kiss from dublin xx leonie
ReplyDeleteAww thank you Leonie!
Delete♡xx
You're so right hun, how on earth does one chose what to feature from so many amazing collections, and it does take up so much of time! I haven't even seen this one - I am impressed by all the block colours and chic lines
ReplyDeleteI love this collection, all dark with a pop of brights! www.moiminnie.blogspot.com xx
ReplyDeleteI wish I could feature every runway show as well. c'est la vie!
ReplyDeleteswooning over the top right outfit!!
love the third look, sleeveless blazer is the bomb!
ReplyDeletexoxo;
Style Diaries
Style Diaries on bloglovin
Style Diaries Facebook
Tumblr
I love this collection..so many beautiful pieces!
ReplyDeleteI agree - that's a great collection.
ReplyDeletexx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Great post and great collection! The hat reminds me of Saint Laurent proposal yesterday, such a great colletion Saint Laurent´s too!!
ReplyDeleteKISSES
Check out our NEW POST on: http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es
I do love androginy, less the open bellies)) but it's an interesting collection.
ReplyDeletexx
Tali
75EU voucher
GIVEAWAY on www.Fetishists-Notes.com
love this collection <3<3
ReplyDeletegreat post nice photos!!! Maybe we follow each other!? Let me know :) Greetings www.yuliekendra.com
ReplyDeleteAmazing post and outfit!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other?!! :)
http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
xoxo
So amazing and so so chic!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
Great shapes!
ReplyDeleteVery classy collection!
ReplyDeletexoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com
In love with that red dress!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionroll.net
I have such a huge crush on Costume National clothes. You always upload the best of things.
ReplyDeleteBest Regards.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
Aww thank you Margaret!
Delete♡xx
Such great collection! Admirable!
ReplyDeletecallmemaddie.blogspot.com
I love this collection! In particular the black dresses!
ReplyDeletewww.9lla.it
fashion - trends - DIYs
amazing collection dear!love all!!
ReplyDeletexoxo=)
Thank you!
ReplyDelete♡xx
Love costume national..I have quit a few jacket from them..this brand is always so stylish:)
ReplyDeletemuch love <3<3
EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION