This wonderfully bohemian inspired collection by Versace invokes all kinds of flower power within from it's organic shapes and tie-dye hues - did you notice the iconic Medusa head has also found it's hippie self! And as if that was not enough, the epitome of boheme, Stevie Nicks' tranquillizing voice accompanying the collection down the runway sets the mood perfectly. I wanted to share with you all part of style.com's review on the collection as today words seem to fail me - it's Sunday, give me a break! And Tim Blanks sums up the collection beautifully;
"The Versace
woman has always been a creature of consummate self-control, a
perfectly polished testament to the craft of the makeup artist, the
hairdresser, and the designer who clothes her. So it was rather
wonderful today to see that woman cram herself into a pickup with a gang
of her girlfriends and head for the desert, Queens of the Stone Age
blaring, with a shoulder bag of crinkled tie-dyed silks and a pair of
jeans. We'll also allow her a toothbrush, a hair dryer, and—because she is a V-Girl, after all—some heeled gladiators and a grunge goddess gown. But only if that's tie-dyed too."
To say I am lusting over several pieces should not come as any surprise given my affinity for boheme shapes. Did you see the entire collection yet? Click here to see it now then!
Much love,

Amazing dresses!!I love Versace!!
ReplyDeleteStephilà Creations-Myfashionblog
I really loved this collection!!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
Gr8 collection :)
ReplyDelete2 Lucky winners win $50 Freebies + Necklace + Secret Gift from Sheinside.com !!
❤ StylishByNature.com
Wow, there are some great outfits!
ReplyDeletexx
Amazing collection!! I totally get the bohemian vibe, lovely post :)
ReplyDeleteElyse xo
http://demoiselleatomique.blogspot.ca/
love versace in black and gold!!! super awesome;)
ReplyDeleteEDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION
I love Versace, the first dress it's amazing!!
ReplyDeleteKisses.
Wow... I would love to wear any one of these looks on a date with my man! HOT!
ReplyDeletexx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash
Very 'sexy collection' !!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.olastory.com/
Amazing collection!
ReplyDeletehttp://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt
Fierce and sexy collection!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this collections! The warm colors and gold embellishments are gorgeous, and I love the Bohemian goddess feeling!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
This collection was so amazing, I especially like the short and long dress in the last row. The long one has such a vibrant and beautiful mustard color and the short one is so fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat collection, I like the dress in pic 3 and the turquoise one!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Ylenia
I LOVED the versace show
ReplyDeleteEmm
Visit my blog at SPIN DIZZY FALL
http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/
Gorgeous looks!
ReplyDeletewww.fashioncontainer.com
amazing collectioN!!
ReplyDelete<3
Such a stunning collection!
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!
amazing dresses! thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post honey,so inspiring!;)
ReplyDeletexx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/
I'm so-bad at following runways. I only know about street ashion. Luckily some blogs keep me updated about runway fashion ;D
ReplyDeletexxx Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/
awesome collection!
ReplyDeleteVersace is always the best!
ReplyDeletexx
CrashingRED
love this post! thanx for sharing:) and you got a great blog! follow you now:)
ReplyDeleteHi sweetie!
ReplyDeleteIt's a really nice collection, love the blue with black lace dress and the yellow long dress
xoxo
Amazing this collection! Love versace:) If you want go to my blog:)
ReplyDeletehttp://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/
I really love the blue dress! One of these days, when I'm not a poor uni student, maybe I could make it mine... :P A girl can dream!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the lovely comments by the way! The one on my most recent lowdown post made me laugh and I haven't stopped thinking about what you said about all the things that will be possible in 10 years time after your comment on my post about EDS. Your comment kept my spirits up while I came to terms with it all and it really meant the world. You're the greatest, Sonia! :) Rhi xx
The Wildest of Dreams
great collection and lovely colours!
ReplyDeletethanks for your sweet comment! ;)
love, Kiek.
www.kieksblog.blogspot.com
Versace is amazing. This collection is just gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
Thank you so much! Gorgeous collection!
ReplyDeletehttp://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/
I LOVE this collection!
ReplyDeleteVersace is just so amazing.
Xo
Elsa
Mix and Match the F word
Leave it to Donatella to make Bohemian sexy! Fun show!
ReplyDeleteI love the collection!
ReplyDeletethanks for your visit&coment!
i invite you to visit my new outfits
http://lahuelladeaidabarrutia.blogspot.com.es/
Wonderful Versace collection...I want/need every single thing!
ReplyDeleteI've been checking your blog, and I really liked it!
I'm following you, of course!
I invite you to stop by my blog, and if you like it, I'd love if you follow me back, hopefully via bloglovin ...
A big hug!
Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com
Love versace! These outfits are amazing! I think that she is one of the most femonine designers! ps I follow you on facebook twitter, pinterest hope you follow back and also hope we can follow each other with bloglovin if you wish! xoxoxo lots of kisses!!
ReplyDeletehttp://so-st-yle.com/
Such an inspiring collection!!! The gladiator shoes are soooo gorgeous!!! Always love Versace!!!!
ReplyDeleteang-closet365.blogspot.ca
Beautiful pieces!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionroll.net
I love Versace! :)
ReplyDeleteso gorgeous..every look is so detailed and elegant! I love it all!
ReplyDeleteLoved the fringing and those gorgeous gowns at the end. Donatella always does something amazing each season!
ReplyDeleteadoro versace...
ReplyDeletepassa da me...
ciao