Images via: style.com and Vogue Australia
Milano street style, always sleek and oh so feminine. An influx of florals and uber cuteness and colourful bike riding beauties. Seriously these vintage inspired bicycles keep showing up lately! Is it just me or is the universe trying to hint at me in a not so discreet fashion? The impulse to buy one grows stronger day by day!
Love,











I like it! Very inspiring some outfits!
ReplyDeleteKisses!
i want those cat ears!
ReplyDeleteHybid Hunter
wow..love these photos..I hope I can take something similar during my travel:)
ReplyDeleteEDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION
love these shots!! such beautiful outfits..I really love those cat ears in the first pic
ReplyDeleteThat second to last look is so great! I want that outfit and I also wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog earlier! I love your blog and am now your newest follower! Hope you will stop by again! xx Pip
ReplyDeletehttp://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com
OOh Sonia, I love the Milano street style and haven't seen it much so I'm really glad you shared. I really like the leather jacket at the end
ReplyDeleteNice post
xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/
nice selection of pics :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.ireneccloset.com
I love the 2nd one.. lol, it's so cute :3
ReplyDeletexxx Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/
So many pretty girls!
ReplyDeleteI love these outfits!!Beautiful pics!
ReplyDeleteStephilà Creations-Myfashionblog
amazing pics dear!!
ReplyDeletexoxo=)
love your blog
ReplyDeletei follow u
Just found your blog. Amazing photos!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you'll visit me :)
Kisses, Elena
oooh! like these cute little ears!!!
ReplyDeletekisses!
Amazing photos,nice blog
ReplyDeletehttp://shana-style.blogspot.com
thats looks are so cute!!
ReplyDeletelove it
thanks for the visit!
http://lahuelladeaidabarrutia.blogspot.com
This city is rocking !! I want to be a part of Milan one day :)
ReplyDelete2 Lucky winners win $50 Freebies + Necklace + Secret Gift from Sheinside.com !!
❤ StylishByNature.com
Wonderful pictures!!!
ReplyDeletemolto belle le tue foto se ti va passa da me
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionmoda-charly89.blogspot.it/
Love these outfits :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com
Great pics! the first headband is amazing.
ReplyDeletexx
Ha! I saw those cat ears on ASOS and was thinking... who the heck would wear those! That woman actually looks chic in them! All these looks are so BOLD!
ReplyDeleteLove!
xx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash
Thank you so much for you comment dear! Milan milan I love it!
ReplyDeletexo
http://snowwhite90.blogspot.com
So many great inspirational styles! Awesome!
ReplyDeletecallmemaddie.blogspot.com
STUNNING photos, honey!
ReplyDeleteNicole
www.nicoleta.me
GIVEAWAY on my blog!
amazing photos! Loved them, they're so inspiring :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much honey! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/
amazing streetsyle pics!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
Thanks for sharing these fascinating street style pics, I can never get enough of all the eclectic looks from fashion week!
ReplyDeletelove the street style here! esp the first pic!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
wow great photo, firt is the best :)
ReplyDeletei follow you :)
_________________________________
www.manandwomanview.blogspot.com
they look so high end XD
ReplyDeletebtw, new follower here :>
❤ misskatv.com
Bellime foto :)
ReplyDeleteKisses, Alina
Adrenalina Style blog
Youtube Channel
Love some, some were just loving the bits and pieces....
ReplyDeletehttp://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
The first picture is awesome! I adore the headbands :)
ReplyDeletehttp://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Great inspirations! The last one is my favorite, so chic.
ReplyDeletexo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
So inspiring,great post,honey!;)
ReplyDeletexx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/
Amazing street style!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionroll.net
first photo <3
ReplyDeleteThe second photo rocks, rad outfit and hairdo! XX
ReplyDeleteLove,
La mode brux
Everything is gorgeous! Love the inspiration!
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!
Great selection !!!
ReplyDeleteStunning photos !!!
http://www.olastory.com/
che meraviglia <3<3
ReplyDeleteMilan it's such an inspiration! They have a great streetstyle, so amazing...
ReplyDeleteI'll start following right away. You have such a nice blog!
Feel free to follow me back :)
Kisses
http://figuraestilo.blogspot.pt/
Ah people are so much more daring there! I love all of the expensive-looking fabrics and crazy prints!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
What a gorgeous curation of images, Sonia! I'm seriously lusting over that lilac laser cut petal hem dress. SO DROOLWORTHY.
ReplyDeleteNow, I'm off to catch up on the rest of your blog because it's been a while for me and I'm having withdrawals! ;)
Sending lots of love and sunshine,
<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com