The Melbourne chill has definitely gotten the better of me as of late, numbing not only every single nerve and cell in my body but my brain too. This alongside an overly hectic schedule has left me a little uninspired as of late. But alas there is always Pinterest in which I've been going through my own collection of style pins for some inspiration and wanted to share with you my favorites for the week.
Naturally they're inspired more with a warmer attitude in mind, appropriate for both winter and fall temperatures. A clash of textures and prints and a dash of fierce, edgy attitude is always a must in my book.
Again apologies lovers for my absence as of late, I will eventually get around to responding to all the love on my blog!
ex oh ex oh,







The sun is out but the ice in the air is horrendous!
ReplyDeleteladybear.me
love the layering, makes me look forward to fall!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
All Looks are really awesome!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
Love all these looks! I wish I could send you down some sun from up here it's a bit too hot!!!
ReplyDeletexx
georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
Awww you're such a sweetie!
Delete♡xx
love all these looks!!kisses
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for fall, you picked some amazing pictures, the outfits are fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteSuper inspiring pictures!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
the whole bohemian feel is perfect! just discovered your blog, now following! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://grungefaerie.blogspot.com
Thank you gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
Ah, the first coat is amazing & right up my best friend's alley!
ReplyDeletejust adore your post!!
ReplyDeletehtpp://www.trendsection.blogspot.com
All of them look spectacular
ReplyDeletexx
www.sickbytrend.com
Love these!! I am wishing for cooler weather and bring on the fall campaigns!! Weird that we'll soon be swapping seasons!
ReplyDeleteI know! A part of me doesn't want this chill to end though...
Delete♡xx
That lovely looks!! ;D
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Benedetta
www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com
they are all so fabulous!
ReplyDelete<3
Amazing look!!!kisses
ReplyDeleteHey dear! Long time since I do not comment here, but your blog still amazing! Oh, I love the outfits, so gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexoxo
laylafonseca.blogspot.com
Aww thank you Layla, good to see you back again!
Delete♡xx
great winter inspiration dear¡¡ xoxo
ReplyDeleteGreat and inspiring pics!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/
xoxo
These are some great inspirations for the next fall and winter season
ReplyDeleteJeffrey Campbell Lita Giveaway in my blog
I love how you're gathered pics of all kinds of jackets!!! I want those fur jackets badly duno where to get them from though!!Do check my blog and I would love it if we follow each other!
ReplyDeleteLove, Nyt
Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt
Thanks Nyt - will do!
Delete♡xx
fabulous styles--they're all true fashionistas. :)
ReplyDeletehappy thursday!
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
Love all the images, they're so cool. Chilly weather is fun to dress up with, but when it gets too cold I'm always hiding away under the same coat!
ReplyDeletehttp://girlinthelens.com/
oh sonia i love these looks especially the second one. i know its hard when ur busy to keep in touch wit everyone. hope ur well and the tempertures have risen a bit down under. its actually sunny here in dublin amazingly. kisses my lovely friend xx leonie.
ReplyDeleteYay, enjoy the sun lovely!
Delete♡xx
So pretty!!! I can't pick a favourite!!! Following you on GFC and bloglovin xx
ReplyDeleteMarla
www.trendstruck.com
Amazing fall & winter inspirations!! It's been around 95 degrees here this week, but I can't help starting to think up amazing fall outfits and start planning what to add to my closet for the upcoming seasons! I especially love that earthy tie jacket, and the last look (amazing booties)!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
Hello Sonia,
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting and comment in my blog!
Love all these inspirations, gorgeous outfits!
xoxo,
www.misssainha.com
Hi dear
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
Love this inspiring photos
All this girls are so stylish!
Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/
I like these outfits, especially with furs !
ReplyDeletebisous !