






![]() |
| Images via: Fashion Spreads |
Kate Moss photographed by Craig McDean and styled by Kate Phelan for the March 2008 issue of Vogue UK.
Ms Moss shows us how it's done. Timeless and utterly ethereal and what feels like a cross between a sultry sea siren and a vision of angelic proportions, either way it's truly beautiful, in both colour and black and white...
Have a great weekend lovers,
ex oh ex oh,


She is one of my favourite models!
ReplyDeletehttp://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog
wow these photos are amazing!
ReplyDeletex
♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
heeey lovely blog :)
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other?
xx BBella
justyled.blogspot.com
nice post.hi,visit and follow my fashion blog The Pie Hole on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pie-Hole/340193896063820?ref=hl/ and here http://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/ or here http://lookbook.nu/thepiehole and begin my members with google friend connect please :) click "I Like"on Facebook i will do the same
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteKate looks awesome, truly said heavenly creature!! Hats off for the excellent photography!!
ReplyDeletebest human hair extensions
Interesting how they used a blurry approach to it. Either way, Kate Moss looks beautiful!
ReplyDeletehttp://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/
Great photoshoot :D
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blgospot.com
Great photos :)
ReplyDeletehttp://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Kate Moss is so beautiful, these are such great photos!
ReplyDeleteBy any chance could I ask you a favour? If you have facebook could you please click the "HELP ME WIN" link below and click like on the style board I've created? I really need help and I would so appreciate you lending me a hand!
xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/
HELP ME WIN!
Kate looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGod she's amazing. How does she do it?? She never ages and I've never seen a poor photograph of her. I love this creative photography too and the sea siren inspiration like you pointed out!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend Sonia! :)
~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
These are so beautiful! I love how she transforms but is somehow always the same! Gorgeous! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteso gorgeous. xx
ReplyDeleteIs that Kate Moss ?? haha she look unreal ! beautiful photos by the way !!!
ReplyDeleteKisses
xx ifoundmysoulmate
great great great photos! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely blog! What do you think of following each other?
WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
Twitter
Facebook
Amazing editorial! :)
ReplyDeleteabsolutely bewitching editorial! Kate moss is such an icon with good reason!
ReplyDeletexx
-Steph Yt.
A Fashion & Lifestyle Photography Blog: Ginger and Lace
thanks for your comment!
ReplyDeletex
♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
these photos are super dreamy, I'd love to have a poster version! <3
ReplyDeleteThis photoshoot is ah-mazing!!! beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteDon't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
she is gorgeous! I love these images..the third one is my favourite
ReplyDeleteThese are all beautiful accessories.
ReplyDeleteMuch love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
she is so beautiful and this editorial is amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's true! She´s fantastic <3
ReplyDeleteKiss,
Liliana
http://umblogfashion.com
lovely blog and all !<3
ReplyDeleteI'm now following you:) hope you follow back!xoxo
http://skinnylove0.blogspot.fi/
Thank you lovely,
Delete♡xx
This is a fascinating photoshoot, she looks incredible, Kate never seems to age, have you noticed?
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com
gorgeous photos!<3
ReplyDeleteanyway visit and follow mine sweetie i follow back:)
hello behel
Lovely blog! Follow each other via Facebook/ GFC/ Bloglovin or more?
ReplyDeletewww.modishYou.blogspot.com
Perfect photos. And the pieces are also amazing!
ReplyDeleteKate Moss looks stunning,
ReplyDeleteas always...
http://under-liner.blogspot.com.es/
Love from Barcelona!
Love this picture, so fierce! Great blog!
ReplyDelete:)
xxMeredith
Thanks doll
Delete♡xx
nice blog and post!!!I'm now following ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/
Thank you
Delete♡xx
wow..amazing photos..thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeletehave a great week dear:)
EDGYMIX-Travel for Fashion”
wow these photos are gorgeous, love the effect they have.
ReplyDeletexo erica
These are gorgeous! I swear that Kate Moss never ages!
ReplyDelete:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!