Erin Wasson for One Teaspoon's new Love Cats collection. This is one seriously epic collaboration; epitome of cool, Erin Wasson teaming up with the equally cool and Aussie label, One Teaspoon. Is there not a marriage made more perfectly than the two? Erin has been a huge fan of One Teaspoon since grabbing a pair of their covetable denim cut offs whilst in Oz so it was truly only a matter of when and where this was going to happen, and thankfully, it finally has!
Only thing left to do is to await fretfully for the new collection to be released, in the meantime, I'll do my best to not bite my nails in stupid anxiety...
Love,










Love the denim cut offs! The two tone ones are really cool! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/
I love Erin Wasson! She has a really great style!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
I want that denim jacket. And her hair!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could tell you who did the little sardine tin artwork things because I want them as well, but I have no idea!! They were in a house that my friend was housesitting, and I couldn't find a signature or anything to go by :( I'm guessing it's a West Australian artist though, because all three pictures are of landmarks around Fremantle :) I'll definitely keep an eye out for you! Rhi xx
The Wildest of Dreams
Thanks Rhi, such a shame because they are seriously amazing!
Delete♡xx
Erin Wasson is freaking stunning and I want her hair!!!! I had never heard of One Teaspoon but judging just off of this I really like their clothing and love their aesthetic! Have a great weekend dear :)
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
You should check em out Jacy, they're Australian and I know you'll love it!
Delete♡xx
Great looks!!!
ReplyDeleteThey rock
best
WOW!Wonderful pics!!
ReplyDeleteStephilà Creations-Myfashionblog
Stunning girl.
ReplyDeleteBeauty and Fashion Blog in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews
Super cool photos and gorgeous both model and clothes!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day Sonia :)
xxxFiC.
www.fashionicook.blogspot.com
lovely pics. i like your blog, i'm following you
ReplyDeleteThanks Dianne
Delete♡xx
Love theese outfits! Nice pictures : )
ReplyDeletekisses
This model is gorgeous! What a fun collection!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a lovely weekend!
xx
holly foxen wells
www.ThreeLayerCake.blogspot.com
OMG DID.NOT.KNOW.ABOUT.THIS.COLLABORATION!
ReplyDeleteSeiously One Teaspoon is one of my favorite brands, and well what can I say, Erin Wasson will always be my favorite model. Her style off duty is KILLING me!
Thanks for sharing these photos, I'll probably post them on my blog as well but will link them back to your blog.
xx
Elena - blue velvet
♡xx
DeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeletePS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Skinny Bitch Apparel on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)
ox from NYC!
davie+erica
LPFashionPhilosophy
Really cool!!!
ReplyDeleteYou've got yourself a new follower. YAY!
Lots of love; Pauline
www.xpeachie.blogspot.com
Thanks heaps Pauline! You are awesome!
Delete♡xx
Amazing post. I love Erin's style so so much!!
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
Wow she looks amazing! Cool pictures!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com
Thank you Diana!
ReplyDelete♡xx
absolutely love her unique face... and she is simply gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteamazing photos!
ReplyDeletelots of love from the c&p girls,
www.casperandpearl.blogspot.com
xx