The weekend is dawning upon us finally and I have a good 'ole case of the TGIF's! It's beginning to feel like it's going to be one of those alluring weekends where you just want to take off someplace unknown and foreign and get lost amongst the isolated and forgotten roads, stop in some random picturesque hamlet embracing and relishing in natures wondrous delights and perhaps the odd dance or two... I can already feel the weeks stress dissipating...
Much love,













Very nice pics! I like it!
ReplyDeleteKisses sweetie!
These photos are so gorgeous! Well done! I'm your 300th follower :) xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.fashionmavenmommy.com
Wow! Thank you for the follow!
Delete♡xx
I love pink, such inspirational photos!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dusty pink dresses and hair accessories!
http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/
Love all these inspiration photos!!
ReplyDeletexo
www.stylegod7.blogspot.com
Gorgeous pictures!!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
I am obsessed with these rose photos! They made my evening, happy weekend friend!
ReplyDeletexx
these photos are so beautiful! I love the one with the girl on the balcony. the dress material is so lovely! :)
ReplyDeletemetallicpaws.blogspot.com
beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
These pictures are really inspiring! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the visit on my blog, I'm now following you, would you like to follow me back?
xoxo Mina, from THE STYLE FEVER BLOG e THE STYLE FEVER FACEBOOK :)
Thank you Mina!
Delete♡xx
beautiful pics
ReplyDeletevery nice blog im following you follow back please
♥ SadeeStyle ♥
www.sadeestyle.net
Thanks!
Delete♡xx
wow..amazing!!kiss kiss
ReplyDeleteAmazing pics!! New post on my blog: "Prada jewelry".
ReplyDeleteFollow each other on GFC,Twitter and bloglovin?
www.glamourchocolate.blogspot.com
Thank you for your comment!! :) I LOVE your blog, it's so amazing!! I follow you now with google friend connect, bloglovin and facebook! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog! Kisses!
ReplyDeleteBabi
www.voguebuster.net
Aww thanks Babi!
Delete♡xx
ciao pretty
ReplyDeletegreat pics
thanks about your comment
kisses
thechicmode.blogspot.com
What a beautiful selection!
ReplyDeletewonderful photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashion-babel.blogspot.com
Beautiful post. All of those pictures are AMAZING! Have a good weekend! Now Following :)
ReplyDeletehttp://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com
Thank you Alisa
Delete♡xx
Stunning! I love every photos here. xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hellohellofriday.com/
Beautiful! So dreamy and relaxing! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete♡xx
DeleteBeautiful blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete♡xx
Love, love, love all the blush colors...what pretty pictures! Thank you so much for such a nice comment on my blog too, I am having an amazing time, and shall continue to for us both! :)
ReplyDeleteYay - but still so super jeally!
Delete♡xx
I just saw the photos you put on your Tumblr a little bit ago and they're so gorgeous! I love both of the photos with the flowing pink dresses and of course love the pink flowers! Gorgeous post :)
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com
They are dreamy... Have a great day Jacy!
Delete♡xx
This post is gorg! Absolutely love the light pink colors!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, beautiful!
xx
holly foxen wells
www.ThreeLayerCake.blogspot.com
Thank you Holly! Hope yours was splendid!
Delete♡xx
Amazing pictures.
ReplyDeletehttp://glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/
Love these photos!
ReplyDelete<3 Kelly
http://savvyselections.blogspot.com/
Lovely pics hun. I could just imagine myself in the top pic amongst all the pink X :-)
ReplyDeletehi dear, i just love ur blog. nice and lovely images too, so i just followed u thru GFC, mind if u too? <3
ReplyDeleteXOXO
http://somethingposh.blogspot.com
Thanks Sharee, I'll have a look at your blog!
Delete♡xx
this is beautiful! i love the colors too! would you like to follow each other? :)
ReplyDeletehttp://thisbrightness.blogspot.com
These are all gorgeous! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, I'm following you now :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Elana!
Delete♡xx
Wauw lovely pictures!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
http://inass-myfashion.blogspot.nl/
P.S. CHECK MY NEW POST :)
Thanks very much for your comment. These photos are beyond gorgeous. Your blog is fantastic! Following you now! I have a new outfit post up if you get a chance to take a look, would love to know what you think!
ReplyDeleteEimear x
http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/
Thank you Eimear, I'll def check it out!
Delete♡xx
these photos are incredibleeeee
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures, the colors are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/
suchh cute pictureesss!
ReplyDeletewww.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
Such beautiful pics! Makes me dream of Spring.
ReplyDeletex
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
GIVEAWAY
These pictures are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your sunday.
xx nonnatiwow.blogspot.com
Funny how our fashion inspirations can come from anywhere!
ReplyDeleteInspo overload and I love it! Thanks also for your awesome comment on my blog... I am now following you on Bloglovin ;)
ReplyDeleteXX,
Miranda
Thank you for your awesome follow Miranda!
Delete♡xx
Nice pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your comment, I really liked your blog.
kisses
Duapara
Thank you for your lovely comment Duapara!
Delete♡xx
Pretty pictures, pretty colours!
ReplyDeletewow i love this post!
ReplyDeleteLove Lois xxx
http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/
So lovely post, love all this pink
ReplyDeleteKiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/
love your photos<3
ReplyDeleteFOLLOW!
www.floatchic.com
adorableeeeee:))))
ReplyDeleteif you have some extra time follow me :) glittercabaret.blogspot.com :)