
Alexandra Spencer photographed by Daniel Kincaid for LF Stores Car Mar denim lookbook.
On location at the sunny Venice Beach in California. This lookbook epitomizes the sunlit and carefree California lifestyle so many of us crave though if you had not before this is going to catch you hook, line and sinker. Beautifully muted and relaxed to showcase the Spring 2012 collection of LA denim company Car Mar's gorgeous selection of washed out denim pieces and I must confess I am quite besotted with the last image with those lovely sloppy cut offs and hula hoop. Childhood nostalgia awaits...
Love,







Love this lookbook!! It's exactly what I want in my wardrobe right now!! Alex is so beautiful its crazy! Thanks for the nomination FYI I nominated you back, love your blog!!
ReplyDeletexx
georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com
Naww thanks gorgeous!
Delete♡xx
Perfect pics!
ReplyDeletewww.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
www.modelovers.com
Wow, I love her first look!
ReplyDeleteWida
Missing Amsie Blog
oh this is a great inspiration! and thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!
ReplyDeletexxx Anita
♡xx
DeleteWow, this is amazing! Love the lookbook and the clothes!
ReplyDelete♡
Davina
Thank You!:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos:)
You are pretty:)
www.magdalenamarszalik.blogspot.com
Lovely collections, from venice denim! Thanks for sharing <3
ReplyDeleteLet me know if we can following each other :))
Kisses
Ayu
Sure thing!
Delete♡xx
Such a gorgeous blog! If you get the chance I'd love for you to have a look at mine :)
ReplyDeleteHttp://melbournefashiondiary.blogspot.com.au
xx
Gonna check it out now!
Delete♡xx
Wow, she is gorgeous and these are some beautiful pictures! Love the style and love Venice Beach! Great post!!
ReplyDeletehey, sonia! oh, how i would love to visit venice, cal! lovely spread... i am in love w colored jeans,and these models have amazing legs! :)
ReplyDeleteglad we connected on pinterest. i'm still trying to figure out exactly how it works. maybe you can help me, if you have time... :D
hope you have a fab wknd, my dear!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy
I would be honoured to help J! Will send you a FB message.
Delete♡xx
Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful lookbook! :)
These pictures make me so want to live in California!
xx
Ahh these are so beautiful! I want summer back but it's not even properly winter yet. Ah well, it will come :) Rhi xx
ReplyDeletethewildestofdreams.blogspot.com
These pictures are so amazing! Makes me want Summer :(
ReplyDeletex Stace
tee+fame
nice images! so stunning!
ReplyDeletewww.beckspick.com
beautiful images! good choice :)
ReplyDeleteRollolollo
Bloglovin
Gorgeous pics!!! love them so much!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Lucy:)
Love too much this cool fashion inspiration!
ReplyDeleteis there something more sexy than denm shorts and t-shirt?
you have good taste as fashion blogger;)
i follow you;))
kiss , amy, BLOG:THE FASHIONAMY COLORFUL FASHION BLOGGER
Nope, I don't think there is! And a BIG thank you for the follow!
Delete♡xx
yes yes yesss sooonia!! i love this post, especially the purpleish shorts... woahh!
ReplyDeletelaflordelys.com
helena
LOL Helena!
Delete♡xx
I love blouses with fringe detail :)
ReplyDelete161cm.com
joanne♥choi
This is some really great inspiration. The frayed/distressed trend has a certain vintage edginess about it that I can't get enough of!
ReplyDeleteShe is so stunning, love these pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful girl and amazing pictures!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com
Beautiful! <3
ReplyDeleteXOFEMKE.
www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com
What an amazing lookbook! Ah summer!!
ReplyDeletea) GORGEOUS photos!! The lighting is seriously so pretty. b) love all of this denim!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com